News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Demon Sightings

Previous topic - Next topic

wendi

As the sun rose upon the earth and Lot entered Zoar, the Lord rained upon Sodom and Gomorrah sulfurous fire from the Lord out of heaven.  He annihilated those cities and the entire Plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities and the vegetation of the ground.  Lot's wife looked back, and she thereupon turned into a pillar of salt.

--Genesis 19, 23-26

avgdaftzktklmnsftckrsht--Hebrew writing on the wall.

findtruth

Yerzack, ghosts are around anyways and i don't recommend attracting one.
Back to the original topic of this thread, I havn't seen(or sensed) any spirits in a while for some reason, has anyone else?
And that John Titor thing sounds interesting, I'll have a look.

Anonymous

Hi Wendi

I remember reading that quote in our analysis of the bible class. One thing is clear: God hates rivalry. That quote has nothing to do with rivalry, but I think in the old testament God was a bit P.O'd after his plan went wacko. One thing that seems to be happening is God learning from man. Cain commits the first murder in the bible... then God wipes out all humans except Noah and his family. Then Abraham confronts him about justice, so God takes on the idea of justice... Then Job suffers endlessly and wins an argument with God about why he had to suffer. Then Jesus comes along. Haven't heard much from God since, but he seems to be learning from man. Also, Satan and God seem to be on friendly terms. He invites Satan into Heaven to talk to him about Job. Satan seems more like a servant of God, testing those who serve God.

Anonymous

Also, do you notice who God makes covenants with and what they were like? Abraham challenged God many times, making points that God seems not to have considered at the time. I think God thought Noah was kind of boring... he didn't question anything God did, didn't ask why it was necessary. God said "Do this" and Noah said "Okay" and did it.

MJ-12

findtruth

Off topic but interesting...[;)]

Sensed a spirit the other day.  It seemed cat-like so I petted(is that a word?) it and my cat got all jealous and freaked out.  Wasn't a neg though, but it wasn't good either.  Just animal-like.
Though there was a negative prescence in the upstairs of my house last night and it was weird cause it didn't feel like the energy sucking type, so I made a face at it then ignored it, but I kept seeing flashes of dark murky gray out of the corner of my eye.  Ya know those little streaks of golden light that seem to zoom by sometimes?  It was like that but dark gray.
Watcha think?

smooth

i have a neg that follows me every where i go. he is about 5'11 and he where a black suit. he wispers negitve thoughts in my head. he tryes to make me go to the "bad side". I tell hem to leave and he will but he comes around ever so ofter i think. somtimes thoughts pop into my head that no one in there right mind would think of.
-Chris

smooth

quote:
Originally posted by EnderWiggin

Pai, I recommend that you either try to show the spirit the way to the afterlife, or show the spirit how to defend itself in the astral. The astral is a dangerous place if you linger there too long.

There is a rather large change that is coming. A lot of people are feeling this lately, but I doubt it has anything to do with demons. The war in the astral is over. Now we wait for the physical effects of that war.

There is a guy named John Titor, who posted on forums for about five months (from about November of 2000 to March of 2001), and then just vanished. No one has been able to track him down. He claims to have traveled to this time from the year 2036. He said that he lives in a post-nuclear-war world and that stuff there is really messed up. He says that in the year 2015 the nuclear war will take place, and that sometime this year or next there will be a civil war in the U.S. The website is http://johntitor.strategicbrains.com/ if you want more info. Whether he's a hoax or not, you decide for yourself, but there's an awful lot of info there, which would be a heck of a lot of work just for a hoax. Also, the pictures he took of his time-traveling device and the manual shows a plausible theory of time travel. There are also links to the actual forum archives at which he posted, though it seems his posts are disappearing. Global trends seem to back up what he has said, and some of the things he 'predicted' are already coming true. There are links to the forums.

What Titor says also corresponds to what Stuart Wilde says (www.stuartwilde.com). Reading Stuart's articles and predictions, I'd say we're in for some pretty tough times in the next ten years, but that eventually things will be restored. He says the Goddess is coming back to take back what belongs to her -the earth- and that the idea of us humans owning the earth is just an illusion of the ego.

Stuart also predicts a tidal wave hitting Seattle (he says there's a large island off the coast as well as a bay protecting the city and that it would have to be a very big tidal wave to get past both those things). He didn't say when but I estimate within a year and a half.

Whether all this is true or not, I don't know. Does it really matter? No. The best thing we can do is just live our lives and try to be good people. Forgive people for whatever wrongs they did you and hope that others forgive you. Life is too short to be stuck on the things someone did to you. I don't know about you, but I plan to enjoy whatever of my life remains, whether it's ten years or sixty years.

There is a Psychic with predictions for the next 100 years. She is my faverit Psychic and i just now went to that section here web sight here is here predictions http://www.sylvia.org/home/2000plus.cf.
-Chris

Nay

Hey Smooth that link didn't work..  

www.sylvia.org  Then look on the left column for predictions..[:D]

I'd read these predictions years ago in one of her books..veeeeeery interesting..[^]

Nay

techno_fantasyix

quote:

The majority is often wrong, and they are not clever enough to think outside the box. They just live their life, working 9-5, six days a week, for some scrooge with little or no hair left, so that one day they can become the scrooge, and later on retire when they're too old to enjoy what little remains of their life because their life energy has been sapped from them in the process of earning the money to retire.

That means that the REALLY intelligent among us speculate that we were demons in our past lives and other people can read our auras and vibrations through expensive colonic irrigations.

demonslayerdraig

My name is Ronn and i need a bit of help.  Lately i have discovered some evidence of demons in the area behind my house.  I estimate that there are about 3 imps, and i was curious as how to go about hunting them.  When im in the woods i can hear them running about the trees above me, yet they disappear before i can get a confirmation on their identity.  Is there a way to call them out so that they are slowed and unable to hide, or a way to sharpen my sight and see them.
e-mail:ozzfan1987@yahoo.com
aim sn: kleindraig87
Blessed Be,
Ronn

ImmuredSoul

Yeah, I see the e-mail, but I'm already here [:D]. So, from my understanding, Imps are difficult to kill. Fire, water, and electricity won't work on them, so don't even think about it. Uhm, they seem to appear somewhere if they are needed, so perhaps somebody has summoned them to get on your nerves, or perhaps something more devious? Your best bet is to do something to scare them off for good (most usually won't leave until they've finished their job, but then again they are cowards and can be afraid; also they're curious creatures as well, so if you do something to arous their curiousity and [i'd say capture, but they'd probably just phase or something] do something to them, like using the scare tactic). Uhm, also, if somebody has summoned them to aggitate you, or whatever, you can meditate or whatever to find who's doing it and put a stop to them? I'm kinda not bright in stopping summoners and things as such. And I might have made a few mistakes in other places . . .[xx(]
Good luck, anyway [|)]
If I am to become that which will kill me, then perhaps I should just commit suicide? - My Immured Soul

Changer

ok lets see, some of these i believe, people have seen many things, the black and white swirl to me sounds like a croda, harmless things merley a spiritual energy of what once was there and longs to be there still, if you want the low down on any deamonjs or apparitions what you really need to do is get your own book of shadows, and yes they have one on charmed, im not stealing it from telly they really exist, you can look it up on the net but its inacurate.

ImmuredSoul

A book of shadows is merely the accounts of your successions and failures at magic, right?
If I am to become that which will kill me, then perhaps I should just commit suicide? - My Immured Soul

demonslayerdraig

thanks for the help guys, im not really worried about what could happen to me but i would enjoy slaying demons once again.  mostly to prove the ability of my body, i would ask about summonin my own minions but i understand that im just not quite ready for that.  if caught in combat, what would be good skills to have handy as in archey or close combat?  (im good with either)

ImmuredSoul

I was reading something (this is way off topic and everything, but I don't really give a carp) about demons and stuff, and saw written down the word necrophilia, which I had just thought meant love for the dead, since necro means dead and philia means love. It said this meant sex with the dead . . . Well, if that's true, then does ailurophilia mean sex with cats . . . 'cause I have told a lot of people that i'm an ailurophiliac, but I just meant that I love cats, not that I've been having sex with them . . . I'll go lookin' through the net in a few, just wanted to post this . . .

Battling imps are hard, I'd say. MAybe it's just me who thinks so, but it's not like you can keep track of them, unless you got some way to keep them from vanishing or phasing. And they're immune to a lot of weapons for some odd reason. *sighs* Oh well, perhaps you can lure them to you with curiousity, then step on them, hehe [;)] [:P]

Also, I found this and thought it was stupid/funny, and thought that some people might like to read it or whatever. I'd give you a review, but I don't have one. http://tomstyle.com/scripts/devilcreatures.htm [|)]

Van-Stolin

For the imps, which I can only guess would be like an Oni of japanesse lore, I would suggest that you use a bladed weapon, a sword if you can find one and charge it with spiritual energy, if you know how. (if you don't know how, a blessing ceremony will do) It would be safe to say that they would be ripped to shreds, though be careful as Oni can get pretty big and I wouldn't like to find out those are just babies and the mother shows up.
Thou shall not kill, remember?  What kind of church man are you? - Vash, Trigun

I will destroy Naraku with this Tessiaga! - Inuyasha, Inu-yasha

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind. - Edward D. Morrison

demonslayerdraig

thanks yet again.  uh the few swords i have im probably only confident in 1 of them and its not all that big.  would anyone know where i could find a durable functional blade that would be capable of piercing demon flesh?(at a low price) lol

demonslayerdraig

eh
P.S. how do i communicate with them if an encounter ensues?

Van-Stolin

Well, I have never seen one, so I can't offer much advice on that.  I would suggest that you don't try and talk things out as I have read Oni are sappouse to be fierce and eat human flesh, but those writings could be wrong.

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind. - Edward D. Morrison

demonslayerdraig

well even though im only half human, that happens to be the fleshy part so maybe i should kill first ask questions later lol.  on a side note, the one animal that im afraid of, snake, appeared in a place where nobody has seen one before (4 foot blacksnake); prior to killing it i felt as if it was taunting me, which caused my attack to be hesitant.  could the "oni?" have sent it as a test for me?

ImmuredSoul

sounds like a summoner to me playing on your fears and things. maybe theyre just jealous or angry because like you had said youre only half human. i dont think its an oni but i might be wrong after all. who knows? you said you killed the snake? how so? interesting if its remains were there or if it had dissolved after its death. need more information.

ps this isn't the real immuredsoul im just on his name

demonslayerdraig

well the snake was real, disposed of it earlier today.  to kill it i smashed its head against a tree with a 2x4. that was after knocking it off the tree once and holding it down with cinder blocks.  like i said, only animal im scared of.

Clow

Yah later I will help the spirit passover. Damn I hate ghosts but oh well.

Ender are you sure that the war is over in the Astral. A couple nights ago I fouught a curropted astral being. My power animal helped me through the fight on strategies but none the less it was different. So ender if you could search for a being that curropts other beings it would be helpful.

Back to the ghost though.  A couple weeks ago a higschools student commited suicide by our school. We were in school and everyone rushed to the windows. When my bus passed the tracks me and kyle felt something. So yah I will check it out. Damn for something that I have chosen to specialize necrophobia does not help.
You can't outrun death but you can make the Bastard work for it.

"Does the Walker choose the Path, or does the Path choose the Walker."

Like a light at the end of a tunnel that goes on forever.

Van-Stolin

Well Clow, I don't know of a being that has that power.  Though there is something like that, you need something from that person and a doll that looks like then, it is like voodoo, but it wasn't from there that I heard of it.  With this you are able to control whatever action you want, but the doll has to be made out of a special material and I forget what it is.

As for something controling someone from the physical.  That can be done by a neg with total control, it was said that youkai that had died were able to possess human bodies to continue living, but those were only ones that were evil.  All I can say about that feeling you got is that, was it a chill feeling run up your spine and made you on edge?  If it was then that is Jaiki and it is produced from evil thoughts in a person or youkai, it could mean that either the person that commited suicide was possesed, or maybe it was someone else entirely.