News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Entity?

Previous topic - Next topic

Positive3

Okey this is a little bit curious but at same time strange :D

I was siting on my bed just watching the the other room and suddenly door started to open slitly then it went faster it opened closed opened closed but not like it was a storm or something slightly and smootly i checked all the doors and windows they were closed so the wind or something couldn't open it also door is an old type it means it needs an actual push the thing is i had no reaction and watching this door opening closing i suddnely fall as sleep and i don't know this was sleep paralysis or obe i opened my eyes i was in darkness full darkness but still i could shape the room i mean i could feel i was in a cube(room) (void however people call it) and it was really small like really small room smaller then mine i felt a not very nice voice in my ears he said something and then automatcly all the information i read about sleep paralysis here on forum recalled like my self told me not to fear and something like it happened very fast i focused/imagined my room and i woke up...

So how you think what was the door thing ( i wasn't as sleep or it wasn't a dream i was actually listening to music and was awake )
And what about darkness and this voice ?

Just want to hear your opinions