News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

HELLO

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowradier

ok what are you trying to say just hello??

Metal Ice

Criminal,

Good to hear from you & thanks for the helpful tips.

CRIMINALMIND63

Hi, thank you Metal.
I just finishing reading Natural Healer's Acupressure Handbook G-Jo Fingertip Technique By Michael Blate, I got it from my local library. I found there are several pressure points for pain control centers, there is also fear control, smoking control, thirst control, breathing control ,temper control , sneezing control,warm-up control, stuttering control, hiccup control, stamania control  and sleep control centers. There are also a few Bioenergy control centers I believe they are the heart through the root chakras. I also found one for Possession by Devil here you put you hand at the tip of your should go down another hand length, 2 hand length's from the tpi of your shoulder. Hand length is measured by YOUR hand from your knuckles across. Use your thumb tip and apply pressure for 20 to 30 seconds moving in a counterclockwise circle.
I found an article on demons, the lowest level of demons are suppose to be viruses and bacteria. I believe this is also the astral level or plane 1 demons.
Last week my attacker sent me a pain to my throat chakra and i ended up with a sore throat and mucus in my chest and sinuses. This was a sharp pain and it came from outside my body. If you are aware of your aura you can understand, I have had energy pumped into my heart chakra and could feel it outside my body. If anyone would like to know pressure points for the bioenergy and control centers let me know. If you have any symptoms you need to easy i can also give you theses.
I also posted somewhere esle about reiki. Most book will tell you you have to be attuned for reiki. The attunement is to open your own healing center within yourself. I found one book Power of Reiki by Tanmaya Honervogt and she says you can still give yourself reiki without an attunement, the flow of energy just is as strong as when you are attuned. This book also tells you how to harmonize your chakras "if there is a block of flow it may lead to an imbalance and to mental-spiritual or physical disorder".
I suggest to try these to help alleviate some of the symptoms of attacks.

Metal Ice

I'll have to check that out. Very interesting.

CRIMINALMIND63

Hi, everyone. It's been awhile since I been here. Some of you may know me, my story is posted here. Last time I posted it was a healing story but the story isn't quite true I'm not fully healed. I'm but to give some information to those still and are searching for help along with information with what is happening to them. From my long seaching I've found out that most of what is happening to us is beening done through our chakras and aura. This is the basis for most of the problem. I have learned that someone can engulf, overshadow, your aura. I'm sure there are many terms used for this. My attacker told me he preauratized me, this is a word he uses. This can be used for good or evil intentions. I believe this was done when my attacker dragged my aura twice. I also know this can be done when you are not in the presence of the person covering your aura. I had one person want to do this and charge me to protect me but also said they would control my life. The attacks consist of a draing of energy. People being attacked must build up there energy. I went to see a reiki healer when they told me my aura was larger after the session I had more energy. One of the things to do is build your energy. Most people here can tell you how to build your Qi, chi, prana. Basically they are the same from my understanding. Tai Chi is one way of doning it, you can also try yoga. Most of us here are dwelling on the problem don't, people here will tell you not to. This won't disappear over night, dwelling on it won't make it go away. I spend most of my time searching the occult and other topics. Don't do this because I do.
I have about 5 psychic self-defense books. I'm going through these books again. I will be posting much info from these books. I know you feel helpless and want to do something. Some may have tried magic and it hasn't helped for them or seen other people for help and still haven't been able to stop the problem. Here are some physical suggestions for you. Go to your library and get a book on Acupressure or Shiatus( not sure on spelling). You will find that there are point in the book that align with chakras. Not the main chakras you find in books. I believe Robert has it posted somewhere on his sight about the many tertiary chakras. Once you realize that if you chakras are blocked or clogged this stops energy from flowing and you end up with physical systems. This will help you get some exercise and build up your energy also. When I get through the acupressure book I will post more on it. Let me make the suggestion of not worrying about been free of this problem just yet. I have been attacked for over 5 years now, some have experienced an attack longer then I have. Hopefully we can all present a plan for other's to start out with on there road to recovery.