News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I have possession problems, please help me

Previous topic - Next topic

Summerlander

I've gotta go but lemme know what you decide to do, Darina.

Darina

Will I feel something? How long will the procedure last?
Summerlander, can you get inside my father's mind? I know what is in my mind exactly, though I might be not knowing everything, but I need to know what is in my father's mind. I want to know how much is really him in all this. And am I right that there is a demon inside of him ( though I know it is so) to  make some desigion to my future actions. Also I am afraid if it will be a danger for you and  if the demon might get angry of your intrusion. This is what scares me: will the demon get angry.
Tell me what you see
and I will tell you who you are.

Pauli2

Face the demon.

Send the demon PUL.

Absorb the demon.

It may be a part of you.
Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

personalreality

Quote from: Pauli2 on May 12, 2011, 10:28:27
Face the demon.

Send the demon PUL.

Absorb the demon.

It may be a part of you.

I typically despise the stuff that comes out of your mouth, but this is good.  I fully support this.
be awesome.

Pharoah

Quote from: personalreality on May 12, 2011, 10:39:01
I typically despise the stuff that comes out of your mouth...

I fully support this comment, and will have to use it sometime.

personalreality

be awesome.

Summerlander

Quote from: Darina on May 12, 2011, 10:23:24
Will I feel something?

That depends in my view. Here's a postulation... most people seem unaware that they are being visited, especially if they are awake because the contact/communication is happening between the OOBE-visitor and the visited's UNCONSCIOUS self. If, however, they are daydreaming or meditating they might feel strange and I'm guessing it's because their brain waves acquire the alpha mode and thus enable the CONSCIOUS part of the self to become somewhat receptive.

This was deduced from the fact that that seemed to have happened once when I visited a friend of mine (who is now a member of Astral Viewers). At the time of my experience (of which he was unaware), he reported to his girlfriend that he felt funny, as though he was supposed to remember something or someone. My experience was mostly me talking to his unconscious self in a slightly altered replica of his house where apparently both things from his mind and things that were going on in the physical were observed...possibly an overlap of both Mode 1 and Mode 2 OOBEs.

If the visited, on the other hand is asleep and dreaming, this increases the chances that they might perceive or include the OOBE visitor in their dream. Yes, because dreams take place in the metaphysical realm (or astral plane if you prefer) too. I believe the more aware and perhaps lucid one is in a dream, the more likely that they'll be able to focus on and remember any 'conversation' they might have had with visitors.

But then again, I cannot say that this is so with 100% certainty. All I can say is that, so far, my experiences with OOBEs have led me to these conclusions at present. They seem to provide evidence of telepathy and some sort of connectivity in consciousness. Even personally and collectively retro-cognitive (as I seemed to have seen the memories of a person I visited - or perhaps memories that were on the mind of the person concerned at the time). Then you get precognition which I have experienced in the dream state, but people report pre-cognitive OOBEs too (I'm yet to experience these though).

How long will the procedure last?

Again, this very much depends. I can never predict how long an OOBE, or an "OOBE visit" for that matter will last. What seems to have been my longest OOBE visit was to CaitHT on Astral Viewers. It seemed to have lasted for a quarter of an hour but time in the OOBE-state doesn't seem to correlate with time in physical reality so I don't know. Also, I am pretty bad at telling how much time has passed even in waking life. LOL! :-D

Summerlander, can you get inside my father's mind? I know what is in my mind exactly, though I might be not knowing everything, but I need to know what is in my father's mind. I want to know how much is really him in all this.

I'd rather enter yours but if you think visiting your father will help, I'll give it a shot. You may find that I might report all manner of strange things that will baffle both of us but may make sense to your father and, if he's guilty, he may not admit to what's going on if you know what I mean. On the other hand, your unconscious self may know more than you think you know and if I was to visit you, I'd probably be able to access your intuitional side too which I believe would be very insightful...

And am I right that there is a demon inside of him ( though I know it is so) to  make some desigion to my future actions. Also I am afraid if it will be a danger for you and  if the demon might get angry of your intrusion. This is what scares me: will the demon get angry

This remains to be seen. I have stopped being attacked by seemingly demonic beings ever since I shed my fear and stopped giving credit to their objective existence. In Buddhism, prince Siddhartha Gautama (the Buddha) defeated the demon Mara by realising he was an aspect of himself, the devil in all of us...and thus he ceased to be. I guarantee you nothing can truly harm you in the OOBE-state and if I encounter these creatures they will not be able to get to me if I take my stand unafraid. Also, take heed of this...things are not always what they seem, Darina...and I have a feeling that if I visit your father, I'll encounter nothing other than elements of a depraved mind. But we'll see. The offer is still open. Send me a picture and the name of whoever you want me to visit...either yourself or your father. You decide. Visiting one may lead to the other because of the strong connection.

I think this is worth a try as:

A) It may help you to come to an understanding of what is really happening
B) It will be something to include in my OOBE study
C) I'll post the experience here for everyone to see and give feedback

Lexy

Quote from: Darina on May 11, 2011, 07:01:50
Exuse me, Lexy, I don't know what LBRP and Middle Pillar ritual is. The book of Robert Bruse has opened my eyes, but still I don't know a big deal.

Hi Darina, it's a magick practice, not "black" magic...LBRP is a banishing ritual to get rid of your demons & the middle pillar is sort of a meditation with visualization to heal you.
"Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves."

Darina

Dear Summerlander,
thank you very much for proposed help! I don't feel like doing this... I am too exhausted to take even little risk. I feel somehow like you are right about that there is nothing particular in my father, but what do you say about "elements of depraved mind"? Please explain me what do you mean. Is he mentally sick? If you can judge without photo, do you feel he makes a danger for my life? 
Thank you again.
Tell me what you see

Darina

I will think yet. I think of giving you my father's picture. I'm sorry for undecisiveness.
Tell me what you see

Pauli2

Summerlander, I think u should have her father's consent before u do things to him.
Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

Pharoah

Quote from: Pauli2 on May 13, 2011, 06:29:05
Summerlander, I think u should have her father's consent before u do things to him.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can't really do things "to" people without their consent, right?  I mean, anything that is successfully "done to" someone implies there was consent (conscious or not), no?

Idk, just wondering.

Pauli2

Quote from: Pharoah on May 13, 2011, 07:40:58
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can't really do things "to" people without their consent, right?  I mean, anything that is successfully "done to" someone implies there was consent (conscious or not), no?

If you read Moen's first book, around page 217-218, there is a real life example
on this matter.

There will always be a payload for harming someone as the backfire against you
normally is bigger than the effect you thought you achieved in the first place.

Except for sending PUL, which always can be rejected by the receiver, I think
consent is a good thing to consider, as you can't know in advance what lessons
the other person has incarnated on Earth to learn.

The only "backfire" of sending or accepting PUL, is that you & the receiver improve
in personal growth.

Xanth

This has gone a little out of hand...

First of all, Darina, the help you need SERIOUSLY can not be found online or from the astral.
You need to speak to someone locally.  First off, the Police, because what's being done to you is *ILLEGAL*.  Secondly, a therapist... you need to have a long talk with someone who will sit down with you and help you to work through your issues together.

Summerlander

The trouble is how much of this is really happening objectively. this is why visiting Darina first would probably provide a clue. About the father, I'd rather have his consent. Then again, I think the root of it all lies in fear.

Xanth

Unfortunately, this is vastly beyond the scope of this forum.

Summerlander

It appears so. We can't make any promises in that we will be able to help Darina. But we can give her advice. I personally would consider for one minute, Darina, that perhaps your mind concocted these "demons" in order to shield you from a harsher reality. I could be mistaken, I'm no expert, but, considering that the last time I saw a demonic figure, I was able to face it unafraid and bring about its transmutation into a more pleasurable form, I concur with the view that such things are as illusory as nightmares and thus representational of states like fear, aversion and lack of self-esteem.

I'd still give it a shot at visiting you in the OOBE-state for the sake of making observations and possibly help you to come to terms with anything that you might be shoving to the back of your unconscious mind. Never underestimate your own mind. The offer is still open anyway. If you want it just send me a PM.

In addition to my previous thoughts on the nature of OOBEs, here's something that everyone might want to take a look at. It's an interesting perspective. Particularly where different rules apply to different dimensions and how they may interlace with each other to create a hyper-reality model:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_astralplane03.htm

Also, here's an interesting quote from the link:

"To illustrate this, if you are given five choices then you have five probable futures all sending their influences back in time and intersecting you in the present. The choice you most feel a tug toward is the probable future with the strongest reverse-time attraction force. You still have freewill and can choose one of the lesser alternatives, which is especially important if that strongest future is a bad one and willpower is needed to get you toward the healthier alternative. Etherically you are resonant with the strongest of your immediate probable futures.

So the etheric is closely associated with the physical realm, loosely mirroring its shape and diffusing outward in all spatiotemporal directions. It is the seat of raw life-force energy and influencer of probability. In contrast, the astral is as far removed from the etheric as the etheric is from the physical, and is thus two orders different from the physical. It is more reflective of internal psychic space than an external physical space.

The astral body is the seat of soul-based emotions. Whereas the etheric pulls on physical quantum events, the astral seems to pull on mental and emotional events. The astral realm, instead of mirroring physical form, symbolically mirrors emotional and psychic energy patterns.

Second sight also allows perception of the astral when an astral entity blends into the etheric environment. But to fully enter an astral realm requires that consciousness shift completely out of the physical and etheric environment and enter into something that is more like shared mind-space rather than space-time.

What we observe as particles and atoms (and by that logic everything in the universe) is just a fuzzy wave of possibilities before observation."

Pharoah

Morals are a secular concept, and there is no "Astral Principal" waiting and watching everything you do to make sure you receive exactly thrice what you put out, or whatever multiplier you happen to believe applies to karma.

"Karma" (where the astral is concerned, especially) is dependent mostly upon how good/bad you feel about your deeds.  Feelings turn to thoughts turn to action, and so on.  You essentially punish/reward your self based on the type of energy you radiate.

Summerlander

Interesting perspective, Pharoah. So, to sum it up, we are the ones who tend to punish and reward ourselves, right? I'd also like to say that I'm starting to prefer the term "cause and effect" rather than karma. Let Eastern civilisation use that term because here in the West (where I am, UK) it tends to bear certain connotations which I feel extinguish the literal meaning of the concept.

Darina

Summerlander, I decided to do it.  I feel you can. Only ask you to try not to damage anything.  I will give you my father's picture. Only I will do it on Monday's morning (My time is Eastern Europe) because tomorrow I won't be able to access internet. I want to send you the picture on your email privately, is that okay? and I want you to post here the results what you faced. I want to know what is in his mind. If he is GUILTY. 
Yes, I think of police. But there is a problem here.  I live in Ukraine and as you know it is a country of corruption and illegasy. I visit doctor privately and his practice on me is not legal. (this is my country). I am afraid if I go to the police they will know that I am ill and will find out I am not registered in psychiatrist. I will have to explain that he knew i was ill and mocked on me. Then I will get into hospital and it is no good. And I am sure  father will try to put me there, he might tell i am sick and they would believe mostly him than me. What is possible to do is to get some evidense of violense without the hint on my mental illness.  I might angry him up (this is damn easy) and make him hurt me physically and tape on dictophone his threatenings( he will say them). On the other hand my country is so corrupted that I can make almost anything if I have money.  My chanse is to earn enought money and become independent and be able to help Mom and then  do actions. I think I will have enough money by the end of this year, I am working on it. I am an artist , by the way.
I want to thank everyone who gave me help. Now I see clearlier what is happening with me and what to do. (There are different opinions, but all of them make sense to me).
Tell me what you see

Summerlander

:-)

Great! I'm so glad you replied! You know what? Your father is about to become the first person I visit without consent. I think this case is an exception. If he's innocent, I'm sure he wouldn't mind me doing this for the sake of his beloved daughter. If he's guilty, than I'm glad I'm doing it for you in the hope to provide you with something that might enable you to move on.

Regardless of whether I can really help or not, it's better to do something than nothing. Send it to my email or PM. I'll do it. I will peruse your father mind. I will post exactly what I experience.

You are sending the picture this monday, right?

personalreality

i'm legitimately interested to see how that turns out summer.  make sure you do share the story.
be awesome.

Bedeekin

Quote from: Xanth on May 12, 2011, 09:27:17
How come I feel stuck in an episode of Supernatural in here...
:-D

possession eh... it's nine tenths of the law.

personalreality

be awesome.

Bedeekin