News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I need to know.

Previous topic - Next topic

boydster

Sometimes I experience things like you are describing. It's a symptom of what's in your world--in a larger sense of the word. Or rather (maybe) what plane of consciousness you're walking through. Remember the phrase "the valley of the shadow of death" from the Psalms. It's a place in consciousness.

But you can lift yourself into a higher plane of vibration by what you put your attention on. I get a heck of a lot of mileage out of just praying to God or talking to beings like Archangel Michael or Mother Mary. If you just ask for what you need, you will receive. It takes time and a sort of relentlessness until you gain a momentum at this so don't give up too easily.

How could you lose with a simple, "Mother Mary, please help me to be free of these disturbing visions and remove any malicious beings from my world"? Just say it as though She is standing right there with you, and say it with gratitude and hope. It doesn't take anything complicated.
The journey upwards is worth the inconvenience.

Queen_Alicia

I really don't know anything about psychic self defense or my abilities in general. For a while I thought they were a figment of my imagination because I was raised in a house hold where such things were not even considered real.  Well, until I hit puberty and I started seeing the future every time I closed my eyes.

What has been happening lately is unprecidented in my original experiences but I'm getting ahead of myself.  What I should tell you first is that I haven't had control over my abilities since my freshman year of college.  You see, I was frightened because I could see the dead, so I shut myself off for a year.  Then, freshman year, I accepted my abilities but I think I payed for denying them.

They've been stronger than ever and it's hard to get control.  Lately it's damned impossible.  I get random flashes of other places and other people.  I'm starting to see things right when I wake up that are scaring the hell out of me.  They're places I haven't been that are behind my eyelids.  Images that are there rather than in my head.  I'll feel a presence that's familiar but foreboding then I have to open my eyes because I get too creeped out.  

And I feel like there's someone always following me even though a quick glance shows no one.  It's definately a male presence but other than that I'm not too sure.  I tried asking my "imaginary" friend, but he's as clueless as I am.  All he can tell me is "beware."  I've been meditating on it but I can't detect anything.  No astral hooks, no nothing.  Am I just going crazy or is this something real?  Please, if any of this sounds familiar tell me.  These flashes and visions are increasing at a rapid rate and they are starting to affect my life.