News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

looking for help

Previous topic - Next topic

ac

This is a post I had done a month ago - not sure if I posted it actually but it is in my dream journal like this;

"Last night I awoke at 5-6am. I was wide awake. Then I closed my eyes but didn't entirely feel like I was sleeping . I was drifting but not having a real deep sleep. It was as though I was both in dream and awake? I saw this woman- she appeared in front of me ( eyes closed) , i kept staring at her ( again it didn't feel like a dream) . She was enormous. It was as though you are looking through a camera lens and a person stands right in front of you. It was hard to see her full length.Finally she stepped back and went to someone else that she was with and said " She sees me!" She was really excited. Then I saw a letter written to me. All it said was " life more , more life/"

Ok, so now it gets weirder.

So now last night I awoke at around 6am I think. I noticed that the tv was off , which is unusual cause I always leave it on and I remember watching it as I fell asleep. I assumed the power went off but all my clocks were fine . So I got out of bed to turn it back on. Once it was back on, I sort of glanced at it - I was in an a semiawake state- and it was a commercial- I thought. On the screen - almost like a reflection on the screen, or a very very faint image underneath the commercial. I saw the same woman I saw on Oct 4th. This time she stood there with a child. An adorable little girl with dirty blond curls and big glasses. They were holding hands. She wore a dress I think. In the state I was in I thought to mylsef- geez what a weird commercial. Then I trotted off to bed. I turned back again to see the commercial but it had gone. So I went to sleep again. I have been thinking about it all morning- how could it be a commercial? There was nothing else on the screen for that split moment but a faint image underneath this beige colour on the tv. Am I losing my mind? Could it be the same woman I saw before ? And why?

Nay

Yep we've already talked to you about this one.  Here is the link.  You probably couldn't find it because you had it titled, "not sure where to post this one"

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/index.php?topic=24742.msg207632#msg207632

If you don't mind lets keep all the discussion on the original thread please. :)   In fact I'll just lock this one so there is no confusion. :)