News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

In Trouble...i suppose?

Previous topic - Next topic

Ides315

Hey.

Personally I would suggest they read PPSD from start to finish, and then talk to you about it. Have you looked at the NEW text from this site? Your parents would be hard pressed to find in "satanism" in the text. There is a lot you could work on that is available from this site without rasing suspicion of things. Good soaking baths are one. Follow the recomendations for praying over a little salt and placing it in the water. Arch angel Michael is a good one to ask for help from. Getting baptised, or having it confirmed provides defense also. Memorize the Lords Prayer, and repeat it often. Particularily when you are feeling pressure that does not "fit" Not sure what your faith is, but my guess would be when you start memorizing prayers and psalms (robert mentions several) your parents will realize you are not a "satanist". Read through this whole Forum, there is a HUGE amount of information here from people that have had more than you can imagine happen. And good discussions about mental health as it relates to negs.

My best to you

HeadachyMuzikGirl

Well that would work...and i thank you...except for the fact that my parents are very very very single minded people and would never ever accept the fact that i'm negulated...because my parents suck at life.

jilola

I can work up a huge splitting migraine by doing energy work too quickly. And I do mean seriously huge.
It can be a neg, even though I don't think they exist outside our own creation, but unless there is some other evidence besides energy related headaches I'd look for a more mundane cause and solution.
Chills, burning sensations, aches, even spots and blemishes are common signs of the energy body responding to stimulation.

While I'm not the neg expert (see the bit about not believing they exist) of this forum I still would suggest more physical causes and treatments to what ails you.
What did the doc say, by the way?

2cents & L&L
jouni

HeadachyMuzikGirl

well i actually started energy work FOR the purpose of this AFTER this started, so that's not a possibility. plus, these are not migraines. that was wiped out as an opportunity by the doctor. and i explained what the doctor said, it wasn't much.

HeadachyMuzikGirl

Hmm...well, i suppose i should start from the beginning. To read HALF of my story, before i knew it as caused by a Neg, click this:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4534

so, now, if you've read that, you should hear how i'm now positively sure it's a neg. I had night terrors when i was about two years old till i was about 5? 6? somewhere around there. Then they stopped. I was always a strange child, but the weirdest thing was my headaches. I just thought it was because of a hard day of school, and i thought nothing of it until this year. you know all about that, i suppose. well, the problem with being...negged? negulated? ha...negulated's better. anyway, the problem with being negulated is that i'm afraid that the neg now knows that i know it's there and will start actually "attacking" me instead of just gradually relaxing and attaching itself to me. i just started getting chills, and i'm afraid they're going to get progessively worse. i wouldn't actually mind this happening, because usually i could just get help from my parents to get help for myself, because i can't exactly do this without their help. But whatever i do with energy and the like my parents think is satanism and wicca (i tried to pursue wicca once and i had to give it up because my parents thought i was 'getting into the wrong thing' or some other nonsense...anyway...). This si my problem. If I come to them and tell them that I am 'negulated' (heh heh...still love that word...) they'll think i need counseling...or to go to an insane asylum, either one, it's all the same to them. so what should i do? my parents are already threatening to read Psychic Self Defense, which I just got...