News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Magic

Previous topic - Next topic

xander

quote:
Originally posted by CRIMINALMIND63

I'm not sure how to put this. It has to do with Alchem.'s reply to Eddenwiggin about magic. We read much on magic and then preform it on ourselves such as the LBRP. Did anyone think to realize that the info giving to us is a spell done to other people.

Could you please elaborate?

Xander

Mick

quote:

Did anyone think to realize that the info giving to us is a spell done to other people.

Maybe not what you are asking but I too have pondered the actions of someone who first builds protection for themselves (and not their neighbours) and then invokes something of a nature regarded as unpleasant to humans for some purpose of the magician. I would also be interested in what some think might be the result of such an invocation, for example, can the neighbours be put at risk, abused for energy and material etc?
My view is that they are but practising magicians may have an alternate understanding.
Mick

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

alchimiste

Crim,

Please do elaborate.
Do you wish to know the implications of the LBRP or are you confusing my reply to you via email or my reply to Enderwiggin on the forums as the reply on the forums doesn't mention the LBRP at all.

regards
Alchimiste
(A student of Evolution)

Demande a Dieu et il te repondra....Cherches et tu trouveras....Frappe et l'on t'ouvrira.

Dark Knight

My apologies for being lame, but didn't Robert mentions something like this in his book?

CRIMINALMIND63

First please take no offense if I have mentioned your name. I have done some reading on magic. Basic, ritual and cermonial magic. My atatcker did something to me. What I mean by this is I seen him place his hands in differenmt places in front of me. I also sensed him places his hands behind my back. I was told he had me in a circle. he very well may have done a banishing on me. This would be the magician casting the target. A ritual done on a person for harm. Not you practicing the magic ritual on yourself.
Sorry, Alchemiste and EddinWiggin the statement was used as an example to show what I mean not to cause an argument or accusations against you.
I have questioned magic for awhile. I see most magic is based on the mind and the energy is used for this. After going to a funeral I noticed that the Calabistic cross hand sequence isn't the same as the way the priest do it. This made me question it even more. Something has told me that information isn't being giving people. I sensed this for a long time.
As I had said don't take offense to your name I just used it as a way to express the implication of what is being told to us. Attacker's are using a form of magic to attack people. If everyone was protected who would they have to attack? So why would they tell you every secret or how to protect yourself from the magic?

xander

quote:

Basic, ritual and cermonial magic. My atatcker did something to me.  This would be the magician casting the target. A ritual done on a person for harm. Not you practicing the magic ritual on yourself.  Something has told me that information isn't being giving people. I sensed this for a long time.
As I had said don't take offense to your name I just used it as a way to express the implication of what is being told to us. Attacker's are using a form of magic to attack people. If everyone was protected who would they have to attack? So why would they tell you every secret or how to protect yourself from the magic?

It depends on various levels of power that the victim and the vicimizer have. Sometimes it's brute force and at others its so subtle that it could literally take decades to show the effects.

It is indeed possible to call people into a circle, usually when the target is asleep and in dream state. Best times for this is usually tween 3am and dawn. Theres less psychic clutter at these times.

It's just a matter of sheilding, banishing, and being able to pass through the circle boundaries.

Attcaking is something everyone should learn because just as in physical life there are people who dont understand anything but brute force. One time a few years ago I found myself trapped in a mirror and my captor was someone I knew to be a violent psychotic. I was able to shapeshift into a lion and then when he foolishly turned his back I leapt out of the mirror and attacked. the next morning I was fatigued and sore But I've never seen him on the astral or physical planes since.

Xander

Aries

What are you guys talking about?
Can someone explain alittle bit more about this? CriminalMinds makes a good point. Why would someone want to give others a way to protect themselves from him?
-Aries
How can the spoon know the taste of soup?

xander

quote:
Originally posted by Aries

What are you guys talking about?
Can someone explain alittle bit more about this? CriminalMinds makes a good point. Why would someone want to give others a way to protect themselves from him?
-Aries

There are certain mages in the world who are after control and power they do not wish for people to be able to protect themselves. However, there are those who do not wish to have power over others and yet know the "tricks of the trade" so to speak. Thus you must try the protection techniques to see which ones work for you, and tweak the rituals/spells as needed.

Xander

alchimiste

Crim,

Quote..

"My atatcker did something to me. What I mean by this is I seen him place his hands in differenmt places in front of me. I also sensed him places his hands behind my back. I was told he had me in a circle. he very well may have done a banishing on me. "

It is very unlikely he would have performed a banishing as this only serves to remove certain influences from the field of operation. IMHO
This may well have been another magical shape used in it's invoking form ie. calling something into or onto you. It could have been the pentagram but more than likely it would have been a planetary entity (negative of course) called onto you by using the hexagram. If you can use a pendulum or know someone that can then you could find this information out and this knowledge will help in countering or removing this "hex".

You are also correct in thinking that No, or little real information is being given to people, and as I explained to you in the mail I sent you, you must remove yourself from the sphere of magical influence by raising your consciousness.

hope this helps

Regards...
Alchimiste
(A student of Evolution)

Demande a Dieu et il te repondra....Cherches et tu trouveras....Frappe et l'on t'ouvrira.

Dark Knight

Crim,

My attacker has knelt down next to me while I'm praying and done the equivalent of placing his hands on me and I hear a "prayer" of something alone the lines "I call for negative energy or darkness" or some such thing "to be sent into this person."

alchimiste

DK,

He is parasiting the channel you have opened to call down these neg entities into you. You must either protect yourself before you open a channel or you could recite this extreme purification if you sense him laching onto you again.

"PURIFICATUM CHRISTUM,
ST MICHEL ARCHANGELUM ARCHANGELUM,
ADJUVA MEUM,
ADJUVA TEUM,
IMMORTALIS CONJURATOR ET PECTORUM VERITUM ADJUTORIUM"

Recite this as many times as needed and also recite this forty times whilst taking salt baths as it is an extreme purification that works wonders. i use it all the time.

regards
Alchimiste
(A student of Evolution)

CRIMINALMIND63

Thanks for the info Alchem. He did say something about being hexed.
Dark I see my attacker do this physically.

By the way Alchem. do you know what might have been blown into my aura or around it. I felt him do this to me. Right before this happened I heard his jaw crack. I sensation started at my head and went down to my legs.  How do you use the pendulum to find out. Where on the body etc.?
You said to raise my consciousness, how do I do this? It strikes me as odd but he dragged my aura downwards. Would this have anything to do with a lower consciousness?

Dark Knight

Never occured to me that you might have to protect your own damn prayer [:(!]

Damn these bastards, nothing is sacred at all! Might also explain why the problems continue even with all the praying I do. Alchimiste, thanks, I'm recording your response someone place and plan on using it for future use.

Forgive my language, but I am really ticked, this SOB manipulates everything and I mean EVERYTHING, right down to the prayer!

CRIMINALMIND63

This is a little odd but I have to tell it. One night I was sleeping and I woke up to hear my attacker talking in another language. I don't know what he was saying. I have come to understand that he keeps rambling on at times to keep me from something. Whether it's to enter his mind or not attack him. It's some kind of shield he uses. I have talked to him on the phone and he has eased his presence with me. Kinda like part of his consciousness leaves me and goes back to him. I seen him face to face and he just rambled on verbally in a protective manner while I talked to him through telepathy. There is something to a physical presence and verbal by phone. He told me I don't converse with him while I sleep. Although he did have me read from a piece of paper before while I was asleep. I don't remember what it was. I don't thnk it was of anything negative. I think it was more of a test of my photographic memory. I use to study for test with cue card and i would take test and when I couldn't recall information I would then visualize the cards and pull up the information. I think this had something to do with him testing me.
It not a dream state you are in. It's normal communication through telepathy and visions.

CRIMINALMIND63

I'm not sure how to put this. It has to do with Alchem.'s reply to Eddenwiggin about magic. We read much on magic and then preform it on ourselves such as the LBRP. Did anyone think to realize that the info giving to us is a spell done to other people.