News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Mind reading

Previous topic - Next topic

kakkarot

you seem to be making a lot of assumptions criminalmind. and assumptions don't solve problems, they make problems.

be careful what you believe to be true in such instances, for there are clearly multiple possible answers to what is going on with tsotonwa, and to merely declare (without facts!) that it is an attack is just as bad as misdiagnosing a clairaudient as a schizophrenic, or misdiagnosing a schizophrenic as a clairaudient.

and NO, just because tsotonwa has been going through it for years does NOT mean that he/she *knows* what is going on.

~kakkarot

Anonymous

Yes, it was certainly ignorant of me not to touch on that side of the issue. Assuming Tsotonwa has an attacker, I wonder who her attacker answers to? I wonder if they are dead or alive, and if they are associated with some bigger evil "organization." (I'm not talking about something associated with the government, more like an esoteric group). I wonder who is behind this and why.

What I'm seeing in society is a trend of fear and distrust of our own neighbors. Who can we trust, if not our neighbors, the people who probably the know the most about us? The news has people fearing psycho killers, stalkers, rapists, child abusers, etc., and it pumps more and more into us every day. Tsotonwa's attacker (again, assuming he/she has one) may be trying to aid this trend, and I suspect there are more like her attacker. This pattern of hostility and paranoia is, in part, our own doing (or undoing) as a society, as well as influences from unseen forces most of us cannot comprehend.

CRIMINALMIND63

I'M STARTING TO WONDER WHY ANYONE BOTHERS COMING HERE AND TELL PEOPEL THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED AND ASKING FOR HELP WHEN ALL YOU GET IT'S IN YOUR MIND.

tsotonwa

what do you mean by a bigger organization of people?

Dark Knight

Tsotonwa

Ok, just read your bio, 22, male, Tech Support, ok.

How are you, and just several key questions:

1) Why do you think they're attacks (it's ok, it's not a problem of believing you, just wondering how this started and who could have started it)?
2) How are you now? Do you have or think you have the ability to feel your own emotions?
3) Are you an ET abductee (Note: you don't have to be for this to happen. Just asking if you have seen anything strange, experienced anything strange)?
4) What are you feeling inside yourself that might give you the feeling that you are being attacked (I'm taking specifics, like a concerted set of actions or thoughts that may not be yours, have you heard or sensed anything taunting you, etc. If you don't have the communication skills to express this at this time, it's OK).

You know, when you're depressed and feeling like you're being attacked it can be a tough experience dragging yourself to the computer and subjecting yourself to the judgement of others. It takes a lot of energy out of you, especially when you're juggling life necessary things like work, home, bills, family, etc.

You need support and it's hard to find support when people don't behave better than the people/whoever/whatever that are making your life a living hell.

But please come back and let us know how you're doing. It's not always a fight, and can be supportive. If the attacks can't be stopped, one thing is to understand what is being done to you...believe it or not it does help. it gives you coping skills to deal with what is happening to you, and sometimes takes the wind out of your attacker.

Whatever is happening, if your being attacked, or if your just an exceptionally strong telepath, you might be able to figure it out here.

SpectralDragon

quote:
Originally posted by tsotonwa

I have been going through psychic attack for years now. it seems that everyone can read my mind and i don't know what is going on. every single person i meet can read my mind and this is no joke. it is not my imagination. they can feel what i feel and see images in my head and see my dreams. i can tell that people are reading my mind because they react funny to things i say in my head. i find my self often thinking the stupidest things in my head to get their reaction. I often get judged by my thoughts which i don't think is fair. I want to know how to block this from happening. how do i block this psychic attack?

Well, there are several possibilities here. I am listing some of the ones I thought of.  

1)The "energizer" possibility. (no bunnies here people[:(!])

quote:
An energizer is someone who's aura is so strong that other people are vastly affected by it. Some occurances when this happens are people reading the energized person easily,an aura that is easily seen, even to the naked eye of other's who do not have third eye abilities, extreme cases of people empathizing with that person, an over- abandance of psychic vampireism, and more.

Now the psychic vampireism might not seem important to the "mind reading" but take this situation into account: Let's use an orange as an example of someones head. I poke one toothpick into the orange. This represents a psychic attack by a vampire. I do two, three, then four. Now, I have brain juice all over my hands after a while[;)]if this is the case the vampires are opening you wide up for others to see. And since this is phsychic vampireism, the energizer does not feel so energized anymore, does he?

2) The "scitsofrania" possibility. Hate to get to some of you guys who are getting a little too heated about this possibility but it's definitely there. I have been gone scitzo a couple of times while first getting into mysticism myself.

3) Psychic/magic attack by one or several people.

4) A mind attack caused by inderict manipulation, and not phsychic or only aided by psychic manipulation. IE something very similair to what a country does in war to make them look good and the opposing country look bad. This would have to be done in a more discreet way than the above, though.

...or any combination of the above.

Now I would deal with each possibility that everyone puts down as if it was the one most likely correct, this way you are assured best results. Now, whenever "possibility" comes into play you have to try your best to transform it into "I know this is what is happening."once you do that then keep the others in mind as something that could be a secondary reason why this is happening.

in possibility 1, 3 you would have to have someone who can AP take a look. For the other two some research would be wise.

To add to what DK said above, you might want to try Personal Messaging some of the people who are seriosly trying to help. It will help ease the stress of being put under everyone's "eyes" on you. :)

tsotonwa

hello everybody! just giving an update on the call. i think that that their is an evil organization that is out their. for some reason they have been watching and observing me for years. I think there is something about me that i haven't discovered yet. everyone however can still read my mind and i am not crazy.

tsotonwa

is there anyone who lives in edmonton that can help me?

Aries

Sorry I live in oregon, but I cant project anyways....
-Aries
How can the spoon know the taste of soup?

Aries

Also, this evil organization is probly called "THE US GOVERNMENT"
its a possibility anyways... those guys are f***ing crazy! ... crazy sob's
-Aries
How can the spoon know the taste of soup?

Dark Knight

After going through the mentally unstable argument for several days it's nice to hear you declare yourself sane, Tsotonwa.

I'm a grey ET abductee and am being attacked by the US government's remote viewing/mind control program. For the newbies, I'm not special, I don't have to be. This is an experiment,...you wanna create an automatom that works for you, how do you do it? Take a healthy person and subject them to this and that and see what it takes to break them. This is what they were before, we subjected them to X,Y,Z, and this is what they have become. It's all a test program, like what the Nazis did to Jews and other concentration camp victims during WWII. Not a personal thing about it, it's as cold as you can get.

Tsotonwa, without finding someone that can AP and get a good look at you, I wouldn't advise jumping to the belief that g-goonies are after you. You have an attacker, probably human from the description.

One of the forum members, Tayesin, was working with me for a while then had to stop because personal problems started cropping up and someone was unhappy with his willingness to help me and gave him some grief. He's getting ready to help me again (I won't say how or what because he wants it kept private). I don't know if he will be able to help you right away or not, but he may at least be able to AP to you through MSN messenger or Yahoo messenger and at least get a look at you to see what is happening. You need to start somewhere, that may be the best way to go.

Finding out who is doing this to you is always a good start...it can give ideas of what kind of countermeasures work and which ones don't.

I'd start with getting some hematite to start with, as much as you can. Maybe by grounding your energy it could keep it from floating into the wrong heads (maybe hinder your attacker as well). How's your financial situation? I don't care how cheap hematite is, I only have $2.46 left in my checking account right now as we speak until I get paid again, which thank God is Monday morning my first day back to work. Then I have to pay my rent and a few bills (bye bye paycheck). If you can afford it, get hematite and black tourmaline, as much as you can.

lyn92

I have the same problem as you. I have been able to read minds for awhile butI never responded to others thoughts I only listened. My attackers are coworkers who found out I was having a telepathic communication with another. He told others how to get into my mind and now I am always in what I call combat with these men. They call it a mind game which has been ongoing for almost two years now.  

I would say go see a reputable psychologist, one who deals with metaphysical. Psychiatrists who are not aware and are non believers in telepathy or OBEs etc are of no use to you. They may give you drugs that have serious side effects, such as anxiety attacks. Telepathy is near to being schizophrenic but if you know and have confirmed that you are a telepath then you are not schizophrenic.

Go to the self defense area in this website there are a few good techniques.Think of yourself as a radio and turn the volumne down on your side. Work on learning to close your chakras, mainly crown chakra. solarraven.com very good information. Try to bring your energy back to your body. The past two months I've only learned to close the chakras and bring the energy back to my body. This has helped me tremendously. I am still learning to close myself off and not let everyone hear my thoughts. Tested and confirmed too. :)

lyn92

Also cover the nape of your neck, wear headset plugged into a radio with unit off. I've heard people say when i wear my headset they can't hear my thoughts.

anyways it's just lots of trial and error.

kakkarot

lyn, you should mentally blast those pricks. once or twice might be "mind games" but ongoing like that is rude and invasion of your mind.

~kakkarot

tsotonwa

I have been going through psychic attack for years now. it seems that everyone can read my mind and i don't know what is going on. every single person i meet can read my mind and this is no joke. it is not my imagination. they can feel what i feel and see images in my head and see my dreams. i can tell that people are reading my mind because they react funny to things i say in my head. i find my self often thinking the stupidest things in my head to get their reaction. I often get judged by my thoughts which i don't think is fair. I want to know how to block this from happening. how do i block this psychic attack?