News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Remote Viewing

Previous topic - Next topic

SnakeDoctor

hope this is the right area for this...if not...oops...

now, on to my question...

can you remote view something you read in the future, but only bits and pieces and not know it, until the next day?

Stookie

Do you mean you didn't realize you were remote viewing until the next day, or you didn't realize what you were remote viewing until the next day?

SnakeDoctor

no...

what happened was, i was driving in the city with my dad...i think we were coming back from the junk yard. when out of no where i got this strong feeling that i've seen this all before...but i've never been to that part of town...

Zephyrus

Sounds like deja vu. This can be either some kind of premonition or, as scientists recently showed, it may be caused by some sort of "misplacement" in our brain. First the impulse must go to our conscious mind then it goes to subconscious where it is stored. Sometimes it happens inversely: it goes to subconsciuos then to conscious, so it seems like we just recalled something.

SnakeDoctor