News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

October 2007 Judgment Day will come

Previous topic - Next topic

CFTraveler

Isn't purple supposed to be a good color?

Awakened_Mind

I don't think colours are subject to our dualisms of good and bad. At worst is an association between them and something bad, never the colour itself.

-AM
Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.

BlackAngel

I apologize for my error of my prediction.
I was wrong about the  MONTH I know that for sure.
Everything I said is true and I have no regret of it only the month that is to come.
Don't think you right since nothing happen of this month and the fact that I was wrong and you were right.
Only time will tell when I was right but I was wrong about  the month .
I do like to thank each one of you to letting me share my vision and I do hope when the time has arrive my message will come reliable for you.
I goof about the month and I am manning up for my mistake.

Black Angel

Stookie

Quote from: BlackAngel on October 15, 2007, 13:39:25
I apologize for my error of my prediction.
I was wrong about the  MONTH I know that for sure.
Everything I said is true and I have no regret of it only the month that is to come.
Don't think you right since nothing happen of this month and the fact that I was wrong and you were right.
Only time will tell when I was right but I was wrong about  the month .
I do like to thank each one of you to letting me share my vision and I do hope when the time has arrive my message will come reliable for you.
I goof about the month and I am manning up for my mistake.

Black Angel

That makes you number 1,756,285 on the list of failed end-times predictions since 1985. In 1996 I made number 623,263. Oh well, better luck next time.

Awakened_Mind

Quote from: Stookie on October 16, 2007, 12:12:56
That makes you number 1,756,285 on the list of failed end-times predictions since 1985. In 1996 I made number 623,263. Oh well, better luck next time.

:lol:

-AM

Sharpe

Awakened_Mind

Who cares what the winner gets? If there's a winner then the world ends. They get death.

-AM

Old Dood

Quote from: Stookie on October 16, 2007, 12:12:56
Hey...he admited his mistake.  That counts for something.
Time will Tell...
MY SPECIAL PURPOSE

Awakened_Mind

We'll give him a participation ribbon.

-AM

morning_star

Lol. Like I said, nothing is going to happen until I finish my long, arduous, excruciatingly irritating training.  It is already written.  Besides, it wouldn't make sense for something bad to happen BEFORE someone good was fully prepared to fix it.  So relax.  It's gonna be cool.  Give it about two to three more years.  I should be done by then.  Depending on whether or not I can trust the Elementals, it might take longer because they might not all finish training when I do.  But I think Light is the most important element anyway.  The Sun is a wonderful thing. :)  Says the Phoenix, Eos, The Dawn.

Stookie

So you're saying the fate of the world hinges on your training? Or did I read your prophesy wrong?

wow_nonamesleft

:lol:

How about this... Never finish your training, so 'they' will never come and spare yourself of that "excruciatingly irritation training".

morning_star

Lol. I didn't say THAT.  I said that my job on earth just happens to be saving a ton of ppl. :\  This is contingent on the completion of my training.  I could just stop...I think. I'm not exactly sure how much is in my control.  But I think I could stop....maybe not. No...But anyway. I've said too much. I can hear them screaming at me to shutup XD They keep saying I'm endangering myself.  But I know I'll survive. I always do.

Old Dood

morning_star....

Yer in the Saving Business?

Can you SAVE me some money? Hard Cold Cash? :D

Sorry...could not help myself.....
Time will Tell...
MY SPECIAL PURPOSE

morning_star

A lot of the work is done on your own for now.  Don't make fun of me.  I'm not an angel yet and I still get ticked every blue moon. :)

Embodied Words

Training to be an angel?? Care to give a few details?
There are in every man, always, two simultaneous allegiances, one to God, the other to Satan. Invocation of God, or Spirituality, is a desire to climb higher, that of Satan, or animality, is delight in descent.

- Charles Baudelaire (1821-1867)

Old Dood

Quote from: Embodied Words on October 24, 2007, 03:12:34
Training to be an angel?? Care to give a few details?

Yes...details!  Like are you an Angel 2nd Class and earning your wings?
Is your name Clarence?  :)

If one can't learn to accept humor as in laughing at one's self then how can WE take them seriously?
Time will Tell...
MY SPECIAL PURPOSE

Awakened_Mind

October doesn't have many days left... When's this world ending guys seriously, my bills are beginning to stack up!

-AM

Stookie

Yeah, I'll be paying for my underground bunker until I'm 60... I hope it wasn't a waste.

Embodied Words

It really would be funny if he was right, though.
There are in every man, always, two simultaneous allegiances, one to God, the other to Satan. Invocation of God, or Spirituality, is a desire to climb higher, that of Satan, or animality, is delight in descent.

- Charles Baudelaire (1821-1867)

SnakeDoctor

lol maybe he was "seeing" a "Heaven and Hell" frat party

wow_nonamesleft

Why not train yourself to help the world, you know like train to be a doctor or something, something like that could be seen as angel work.  There are already plenty of angels, Micheal the Archangel could very well come down here, or maybe he is down here with hundreds of others  :wink:.
Anyways, its everyones responsiblity to save the world and its people, even if all you do is trying your best to be impeccable with your word.

FadeEsdrasX

I second wow_nonamesleft
I have been debating doing something along those lines myself. Its really a wondeerfull idea.

[N = R* fp ne fl fi fc L]

CFTraveler

Well, it's now Oct 31 here in the US of A.  Does this mean we're safe, or do we have to wait 'til tomorrow when it's today in Oz or was it yesterday? (I'm confused).  Or did judgement day come and I missed it?
Anyhoo, for those who celebrate it, Happy Hallowe'en, Samhain, Dia de los Muertos or whatever you call it.