News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Possesed

Previous topic - Next topic

Souljah333

hey james :D

hope you don't have a problem with me addressing your post.
while we're all waiting for nay to soak everyone. is kind of exciting...
all this sudden drama.

as y'all know i have been subject to attacks...yes!
as well i have been depressed, been on meds, sought professional help, and been in the company of some actual demons. no i prefer NOT to prove it, and nor does anyone really want the proof!!!

i'm very troubled by this idea...that people under attack limit their thinking and solutions. it bothers me greatly in fact. i will speak for myself, but i know this is common place for the fellow "attackees" i share insight with. i  am constantly doing a 3-60 when it comes to overall, all encompassing spirituality & well-being. i am consumed with it...bettering myself. always. strengthening myself constantly. i find it very insulting that without knowing me personally people would jump to the conclusion that i'm a neg junkie! that's an insult on my intelligence. i am not attacked bcuz i am hooked. i'm not attacked bcuz i'm bad, i'm not attacked bcuz i'm different. period!

as for proving that demons exist...where is the proof that god exists?
i know that demonic possession is documented in both the old & new testaments, as well as gnostic writings, and a host of other ancient manuscripts...not that that's proof mind you. i know that there are actual
practicing exorcists in the vatican. seems like the profession wouldn't exist if the possessions didn't exist.
msgr. corrado balducci, is the vatican's chief exorcist, and every diocese is supposed to have at least one priest qualified in exorcism who has been personally authorized & appointed by a diocesan bishop. so it's not like i'm asking anyone to take MY word for it. i know my truth, and i know what i've been through...and i use to say that i wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy...but lately i'm changing my tune. i think if anything it scares folks straight into alignment, which goes back to my original thought on how insulting it is to think that we haven't learned a great deal in our trials.

this is beside the point...but it's one thing to be a beautiful, peaceful person that stands up and thoughtfully says "no war", but when that person starts believing them self justified to sit down with a vet, and discredit all they've been through...that's a cat of a whole 'nother color. i know nothing about what nay has gone through, but i will assume in the physical it is relatively the same as myself. the best of times/the worst of times...i would never, ever, ever...try to put down or smite what she's gone through, and how she's turned out. id like to think i deserve the same respect. i'm 37 yrs old for christ's sake...not 15! i do have a clue about things. a lot of things!

thanx for the elbow room
soul

ps...i'm sure y'all are getting tired, but...

1) it already was bad form to bring up DK to begin with. that was sad.
2) POM is not DK...if anyone was wondering.
3) i wonder if brucelee realizes what he started?!? maybe we should bring him back to finish...that would seem fitting.
NEW (again) MYSTICMYSFITS.COM

PissedOffMystic

Well, I was going to respond to you fellows here, but it has come to my attention by reading all this that I've stepped into a bit of a mess.

It's clear that there is some history behind these actions, and that your responses aren't based soley on reason and sanity.

Let it merely be known that I am not DK, and bad things do indeed happen to other people. Other, sane, and well meaning individuals. And belief alone isn't enough to solve them.

Apart from that, farewell.

Good luck and whatnot.
What doesn't kill you only delays the inevitable.

James S

Hi Soul,

Yes, Nay just got a brand new super soaker. She's having fun!!

Umm... Nay, it is actually water that you're filling that thing up with yes?? :shock:

Me getting tired? Nah, It's 3 in the afternoon for me.  :)

"as for proving that demons exist...where is the proof that god exists?"
Yes exactly!
Which does put to question your next thoughts...
As you've nicely pointed out, the documented "proof" of demonic possession is within religious writings, and I'm having a hard time considering them to be in any ways objective or unbiased. Yes the vatican does have priests experienced in exorcisms, but do they not have a vested interest in making sure people maintain their belief in the possibility of posession?

Start talking to spiritual practitioners who have no particular religious bias, especially mediums, and you get a whole different story on possessions.

My own experiences during my time in church would tell me that demonic attacks and possession were indeed true, as I have been "attacked" as such.
Thing is, once I removed the religious bias from the equation, I realised, when looking back upon the situations, that I had been far more the victim of pre-conceptualising than I had been the victim of a true demonic attack. Now that I understand just how powerful are our abilities of creative manifestation, I understand just how we are more than capable of creating our own very real demons from our own emotional dis-ease.

To tackle the demons however, to me is to treat the symptoms and not the cause. This is the very mistake that I believe churches make when they diagnose a person's symptoms to external demonic influence, and supposedly release them of  these demons. In doing so they effectively release the person from the necessity of having to deal with the root cause of their own emotional problems.

I think a lot of this comes back to the differences in perspectives between the religious and the spiritualist.
In the spiritualist's view, we are a part of God, so we have everything we need within us to heal ourselves of any of the problems experienced during our time in the physical world.
The religious point of view is that we are nothing of ourselves and we need to turn to God for everything. When we loose sight of God we are powerless to avoid being ensnared by demonic forces, and need to turn back to god to be freed & healed.

How does all that grab you?

Blessings,
James.

star

Does the idea that Born again's belive that everyone but themselves are going to burn in armagedon bother ne1?
"How unfortunate for mankind that the Lord is reported by Holy Writ as having said 'Vengeance is mine!' "
Sir Julian Huxley

Souljah333

LOL Star...that's cute!

dear james as always a pleasure!
well it's very late here, and i don't know where i was going with my last post, except...all over the place. the tables can be reversed all day long, and i guess that would be my point. i've taken as much as i can get my hands on, and a hell of a lot of the essence of the things i can't...and i've thrown into some huge pie that's my perspective. and maybe it tastes funny, and it definitely doesn't work in small slices. it's a appreciation one develops over time (with ice cream!) your post was reasonable, and i agree. i don't see a lot of demonstration of humbleness on the whole though. who knows what's put in place to guide us individually?!? i just know that it never stops, and that i try never to settle into conclusions.

i don't want to waste time fighting. the way i am here. is the way i am. i'm not someone different when i'm away from the computer, or under attack. i'm the same.  i'm not putting on a bunch of various masks to keep it all separate, and i don't think the energy that proceeds me is ignorant.

and yes lola...pretty much "constantly".
there have been plenty of times that i've let go & let god. when have you ever ended one of your posts to me in a kind or apologetic way? apologetic at least for the misunderstanding. go ahead and search for one...i would very much like to be proven wrong on this. it would be the one time you could corner me into admitting that "it was all in my head".

soul

James S

Hope you have a lovely night's sleep Soul. :)

I see the root of our differences - I like cream on my pie, not ice cream.  :wink:
But is cream right and ice cream wrong? No. It all comes down to who's eating.

I apologise if I seem somewhat forceful with my views on possession. Its one of those subjects that I've felt to be largely fear based. As you very appropriately stated in the other post - fear sells, and it does a very good job of it!

I agree - no fighting, but a good feisty debate is often worthwhile.

Now, about that pie...
I might even be willing to try some ice cream.  :)

Blessings,
James.
(I'm your typical Sagittarian - gallop in fast as possible, shoot anything that moves, apologise, then gallop away limping because I just shot myself in the foot.)

Souljah333

LOL, and I'm your typical Virgo. Always in the wrong place at the right time. The one standing in the middle of the battle never believing that anyone would really want to shoot "me". Torn between reuniting opposing sides, and bandaging soldiers back together, but somehow when the dust settles I find I'm all alone?!? :wink: And I'm definitely a creature of special service, so anytime you're ready for that nice warm pie ( :shock: )...let me know.
Forget the ice cream, you're right.
I'll have a big bowl of clotted cream waiting instead!!! A bathtub full! :D

LOVE SOUL

Selski

Butting in purely as a member (not a mod) - I'm thoroughly enjoying this thread.

It's interesting, mature, not without humour and thought-provoking.  Thank you to all who are participating.

I'm now butting out again...

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

OrionsDream

omg i agree Selski...
although going to my email and seeing "inbox: 22" or whatever many posts u guys did.. is always... interesting!

funny fun fun...

ALTHOUGH I AM WORRIEd!
there seems to be less heat and agression as before, would u guys mind going back to the out right flaming insults.. it is more fun that way :)
Save your tears for the day when our pain is far behind on your feet come with me we are soldiers stand or die
Save your fears take your place save them for the judgement day fast and free follow me time to make the sacrifice we rise or fall

Souljah333

holy cr@p orion...why don't you mind your own business!!! :evil: i'm so tired of having to tell you this over & over again...get a clue! get a grip! move on already, and stop making everything about you!!!!!
mwaahahaha
oh!...
that's not what u meant was it?!?