News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Psychic Attack

Previous topic - Next topic

wiseguy

I have a family friend, Mary, who is under regular attack every night. I gave her my copy of "Psychic Self Defense" and she has employed several of the counter measures. The counter measures worked for a few nights but she keeps finding that the salt she puts out gets very wet. We live in a desert so it's not rain or dew that gets it wet. She has been getting bit more at night because I believe the "bogeys/negs" are getting mad.
Her biggest problem seems to originate from a woman who has been overshadowed if not possessed. That "person" has an uncanny knack of tracking Mary down and trying to run her life. She also has a habit of destroying electronic and electro-mechanical devices in Mary's presence.
I would like some very solid strategies on how to deal with this series of attacks. Mary is old and somewhat frail. I'm not sure how much more of this she can deal with.
Robert Bruce, I hope you read this as well and can offer your insights as well.                    
                                                                            Best Regards to All,
                                                                           Chris the wiseguy