News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Bad Experience Advice Needed Please

Previous topic - Next topic

Nita

Hello Aussie lib
  There are articles in the magic section and in Robert Bruces articles on how to protect yourself. I also have a website www.astralhealer.com that has a few articles but most of them are also posted here on the Astral Pulse.
  If you have any further problems my address is nita@astralpulse.com
I suggest shielding of your friends and people the Father is trying to harm. I will be starting a class on this on the 26th of March.
   Nita
www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

SomeBloke

I would just like to say that, astrally, not only might it not be him doing it, but 'an entity' purporting to be him, but if it is him, he may be entirely unaware that he is doing it.  So it would be really inappropriate for you to jump on him the next time you see him!
I had a really bizarre experience where, on waking, my brother's voice as clear as day spoke to me and said 'This is what it feels like to have someone f***ing with your head!'.  I am sure that not only was it not my brother doing it consciously, but whoever it was really thought I had been messing with them (I hadn't.)

taom1234

Hi Nita,
On the "exorcism" part of your website you have "#8217" in sooooooo many places where their should be words.   I guess that whoever did your website would need to correct it again.[:)]

aussie_lib

I really dont know how to explain what happened but i will try. I do know that i need some advice since at the moment no-one else knows what to do.

My best friends pop has in some way astral projected himself. However he is set on hurting not only my best friend but her boyfriend, and a few other people including myself. He is able to touch, hit and inflict harm even with objects in his hand to people. A few people have seen him however i have not. I must note that i live quite a distance away from my best friend, her pop moves around with work alot and he has never been to my place yet knows where it is. However no matter where she is at night he is able to find her.

I do not want to continue being afraid at night and want to stop him from doing whatever he is doing to me and my friends. Or whoever is making him do it.

Im asking anyone and everyone for some advice. I swear what i say is true.