News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Direct neg attack

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalonek

Nobody has ever experience this kind of attack ?!? You must be kidding me, i'm sure there's a huge bunch in this forum [:D] Or at least sleep paralysis ?
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

Nay

LOL..Hi Kalonek, you answered your own question!

I think it was just normal pressure that is sometimes felt. You were having a OOBE but had not got away from your physical yet.  

The negative feeling you had is also very normal, aka. "dweller on the threshold", nothing to worry about.  Please do not think this is going to happen everytime, because worrying about this could easily cause your own subconscious mind to manifest it.  I think this happens alot considering the sensitive OOB environment and the effect that fear can have on it.

It can be pretty scary, I know!  but next time try and ignore it and focus on getting away from your physical, tell those nasties to kiss off..[:D]

Nay

Kalonek

Hi Nay ! :)
Well i've been out of body a number of time (not that much but maybe 40-50 times), so i can assure you that i wasn't OBEing, i was in my physical body, for i was totally aware of it and was feeling it like now (awaken) with my bed in my back, my pellow etc, though i just couldn't move at first, and then came this very hard pressure on my chest, harder than anything i had ever felt before, but i wasn't afraid at all as i said, i was mentally calm (by experience of strange manifestation - OBE and stuff ;)) although i felt a definite evil thing lying on me and this huge energy movement sensations like someone was trying to enter in me by pushing on my front and scaring me with roarings and screams. From the moment i woke up in this state and the end when i got up, i was totally aware.
So eventhough i haven't got a lot of experience dealing with negs it looked quite like it for me :)
Thank you for your advices anyway ;)

Btw i have verified in Bruce's PPSD and what i describe is likely what he explains on the morning attacks theme, and his experience with a incubus (although i definitely hadn't any kind of sexual arousal here - unfortunately [:D])
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

Nay

Please do not take this the wrong way...

You start a thread and ask some good questions, 50 or so people read it, but do not comment.  You wait one day and then post again, kinda forcing people to post on your topic.  So, I comment.  Not quite what you were looking for but when I read your last post, it seems that you already know what the problem was/is...

I will say, that sometimes you might think you are in the physical, but you are actually in the astral, the whole sleep paralysis is what makes me believe that you were not fully in the physical plane.

Like I said, it sounds like you already know what you are experiencing..why post asking others what it is, if you are just going to brush aside any comments..?

Nay [;)]

wantsumrice

Just a little inconsistancy:

"i mean that my mind was still very far eventhough i was perfectly aware of my physical body and my surounding"

"so i can assure you that i wasn't OBEing, i was in my physical body, for i was totally aware of it and was feeling it like now (awaken)"

Even with the feeling of being detached one maybe actually out of the body.  So, my guess is you probably were out of the body. [:D]
~ivan

Nay

Ahhhhhhh..good points wantsumrice.

In my opinion, his etheric or astral body was "feeling" the pressure/neg.  It takes a great deal of energy for something not of this physical plane, to break that barrier and is not something that happens all the time.  You only need to have a foot in the astral plane for a negative to get you to feel them.  

Also, have you ever had a really bad nightmare and wake up feeling that bad feeling for hours later?  I think that is just a after feeling, that you bring back with you in the physical.  I can understand why one would think that they were totally awake and in the physical, but weren't.

Nay

Kalonek

Thank you both for your answers !
Well Nay i apologize sincerly if i have been abusive. In fact the goal of this thread wasn't really to explain my experience but more for everyone who had a similar one to share it here so we could see the differences and the way of stopping what was happening (see my two questions at the end of the 1rst post). Sorry to haven't made myself as clear as i thought (english isn't my mother tongue and i might have some problems of expression).
However, i think you brought up a point with the fact that i must have been in the etheric or even astral body to feel the neg, which would correspond to my feeling of being "far" inside me and my mind.
Anyway, you might want to delete this topic if you don't find it useful, which i'll understand, so do as you wish :)
Good night (11:30 here) !

Kalonek
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

Nay

Delete it? NOOOO...this just is a example of how things are worked out..English is my native tongue and I still totally suck at it! LOL.[:D][:D]

No need to apologize either!  Chatting on a forum, is hard stuff to get across in the right way..  My humor is quite strange and it comes across as being rude, but if you heard me in person you wouldn't get that impression at all..

I hope we have smoothed it out, and have come to a understanding and I look forward to reading about more of your experiences.[:D]

Nay

Kalonek

Hi everyone !
This is my first thread into this part of the forums, for i happened to have gone under a  direct psychic and physical attack by a neg wednesday morning. I didn't come earlier to post as i had my exams at university going on [xx(]

So, there is how it happened :
I was in a strange nightmare. A type that happens sometimes : i am alone in the night in my flat, but all lights are turned off and eventhough nothing is there with me, i feel an evil presence and atmosphere. These dreams are always very realistic and it's almost always the same scenario going on. However, suddenly, as i was dreaming this, i was brought back to lucidity and my physical body almost instantly.
Immediately, i felt something wasn't right. I was in a "semi-dream" state as i would call it, i mean that my mind was still very far eventhough i was perfectly aware of my physical body and my surounding. I tried to move my body, and there is when it started to turn "bad" : I couldn't ! I was totally stuck to my bed ! In a matter of seconds, i felt a strange pressure on my chest, becoming harder and harder each second, and i felt clearlyan entity "sitting" on me. I thought "ok, relax, this is "just" a sleep paralysis, no big deal, if i stay calm everything will go back to normal". I had never had one before. But the pressure became even stronger while i was thinking this, as if my physical chest was totally crashed ! It was VERY unpleasing. At the same time, i felt the "thing" coming closer and trying to "enter" in me by my front, like to go through me ! It was even more unpleasing, and i was feeling some major energy movements in my body. Strangely, i stayed very calm mentally, and eventhough my first instinctive reaction was to fight back by "pushing" my energy body in the other way, towards him, i quickly searched what i could do. A lot of images where going through my head, but i didn't pay attention as i knew they could come from "him".
Then i remembered having read in PPSD of Bruce that an "energy wave" in the body could cut the link between a neg and its victim. So i immediately focus on my feet, and had a huge rush of energy coming through me. I heard the thing starting to scream in my head, really loudly, like an animal roar but still a little bit "human", though very sharply (like to shout at me or scare me). I felt i could move my right hand, and as soon as i had done so, all my body was free to move and the neg just disapeared in with his scream a few seconds later.
I continued to do some energy raising for a few minutes and then get up and had my breakfast as i felt a little drained.

That was my first "meeting" with a neg (i think), and as i said i oddly stayed totally in control of myself except at the very beginning when i was taken by surprise and reacted by instinct. The whole experience lasted for about 15 seconds from my awakening to the neg vanishing.

Does anyone have had a similar experience ? How did you deal with it on the moment ?

Kalonek
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com