News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Question

Previous topic - Next topic

Zytumi

Do Negs use people to attack people?  

Yesterday my boyfriend was in one of his moods and I couldn't say anything that wasn't criticized.  He kept being verbally disagreeable until I was walking around in a fog.  I felt drained and unable to think for hours.

He wasn't like this till just recently, about 6 months.  He us to be really open to me and liked everything I did or said.  Now I can't do anything right.  I don't think I've changed that much.

Can you use the ways to repel Negs on people too?  

What should I do?  I meditate and try to stay out of his way, watch what I say, some days I don't say anything.  I have been wearing a Celtic cross that has helped me be protected in the past.  But it doesn't work with him... he gave it to me. Does that matter?

I can't break things off with him, we own a business together.  

Thanks, Zy
Step forward and the path will appear!

Nita

Hello Zy
  You should place a dab of cinnamon upon your breastbone to help build up better energies. I also like to visualize a electric purple flame that goes through the molecules of everything in the area with out burning or hurting it. You should be asking that all negativity, discord, anger and hate be removed.
  See the purple flame of akasha eating it all up and burning it into nothing. It will help change the mood. I also found that Metta or Loving Kindness meditation helps when you start the day and send the loving kindness to a difficult person.
  Just a few ideas as sometime boyfriends just are not curable until you find out by talking to them what is bothering them. These methods may also help him to open up where he will talk.
     Nita
www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Tyciol

I agree with Nita, while it is possible that it could be some weird spirit, it's probably just a case of having an butt boyfriend. Don't jump to conclusions unless you sense something. People do change.

RedWolfHealgDrmr

ZY,

The best form of protection we can ever use is to just send love to a person being a nuisance.  But know that you cannot change him(?) so what is most important is that you are happy.  It is unhappy people who try to make others unhappy.  This fog  and drained feeling you speak of is VERY REAL!  Try surrounding yourself with your normal protective modes, such as surrounding yourself with white light, and place silver glitter in your personal bubble to keep others from hooking onto you or to keep psi-balls from reaching you.

There are many forms of protection you can place around you, such as flaming swords, crystal reflections, etc.  It's important to mix them up regularly.

What you do about this person is up to you, but it will not get any better!  I do suggest you let this person go, again the choice is yours.  He is only to get better at this, don't allow yourself to be his victim.  Lastly, he is doing this to you on purpose!  Get away from him now before it gets worse and he tries to make you dependant upon him!  It very much sounds like Brotherhood activity to me!  Been there and it's no fun!

I will send many blessings and much love your way.  Red Wolf
RedWolf
We're all divine!

HealYourWesternMindToFindYourInnerAuthority@groups.msn.com

Tayesin

Hi ZY,
You are seeing the persons true colors, he is not happy and there is nothing you can do to help him now.  You are not stuck in the relationship, and should never accept being minimized by anyone no matter who they are to you.

You will find the suitable way to extract yourself from the business and the relationship.  

To stay in the relationship will mean you have to reduce your own self to the level of a slave..  and you are no one's slave.  You are a person with feelings, desires and needs that are not being fulfilled now.  

Move away from this person, use whatever legal means are available to you concerning the business...  or if it is very terrible with him, just walk out and think of it as an expensive lesson in not giving away your power.

Love Always.

Tyciol

I guess sending love is good... but that doesn't always do anything. It could turn you into a doormat. Express your love, but remain firm and defend yourself.

SunLover

Hi Zy, I just posted a new topic and then scrolled down and saw yours ... I feel the same way too with my guy. Draining, etc., is how I feel as well.  Like all of the fight has gone out of me.

I really like some of the posts that are here and they give something to work with as well.

My DF is looking at purchasing a business, and he can't see the positives, (can't see the forest for the trees so-to-speak), but we would be in this together as well.  I think I have some serious decisions to make.  

I sure hope things work out for you, whatever you choose.

Cheers,
D.