News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

A childs blanket of protection.

Previous topic - Next topic

MJ-12

distant bell

My apt is my safe haven, and yes, the bed is the most sacred of sacred
places in my apt. I dunno what magickal pover the bead rally has, but it shure
feels protective to snuggel down under the sheets. I think it migth actaully have some protective pover too.

-Aum-

"the bells of saint mary, calls us to remember, that this life is with end.."

-- Love is the Law - Love under Will --

cainam_nazier

I remember as a child believing that as long as I stayed under the covers in my bed nothing could harm me.  And at the time it was an important thing.  It is a practice that has some what stayed with me through the years.  It has now evolved beyond that.  I have and do keep a constant barrier around my room and house, but still there still seems to nothing like the safety of the bed and blankets.
 I was wondering how many people feel the same and or routinely practice keeping the security and sanctity of the home?  How do you do it? What are other methodes people use and such?  And like a child do you still feel the safest in bed under covers?

"Random thoughts can lead to moments of great genious and incredible stupidity.  All pending how they are treated."

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com