News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

A neg has me as a pet

Previous topic - Next topic

SpectralDragon

Hello Sare.

I would need more information, but running water always works great for me. Try a nice hot shower. Even if it doesn't get rid of it completely it will temporarily relieve you.

Another thing I would try is to "Empty yourself" Basically you empty your thoughts and emotions, thus becoming somewhat bland and thus making it harder for the neg to penetrate your defenses. This is sometimes hard to do.

A third thing to try would be to throw positive thoughts at it, odd as that sounds. Just direct positive thinking while focusing on the entity.

I would buy Robert Bruces Book If you hadn't already as that book has many other helpful things in it.

I think a combination of going under a nice hot shower and one of the other two would work best. Please also give us more detail into your situation if you can so we can better help you.

Dark Knight

Hi Sare,

I am so sorry about your neg problem, and I know how draining and lonely it can feel.

Sare, I'm now going to launch into my usual mantra of things you can do...namely I would recommend getting three books (assuming you ahve the financial capacity to do so: "A Practical Guide to Psychic Self Defense" by Dennings and Phillips, "Practical Psychic Self Defense" by Robert Bruce (who owns this site) and "Psychic Vampires" by Joe H Slate.

There are things you can do in the meantime until you get those books, just so you don't sit on edge until you can get them. And I know I repeat this stuff a lot but I know from experience that people under attack do get depressed and are usually at the end of their rope when they find this site. It's hard to research a site especially when threads change topic in mid stream so damn much.

1) I don't know if you have any religous faith, but I absolutely advocate prayer, chiefly to St Michael the Archangel and St Benedict (I'm Catholic and St. Benedict not only found the monastic order and was twin brother to St Scholastica, he performed exorcisms and drove out evil...there is a medal I wear called the St Benedict'e medal, also called an exorcism medal). If you want to try it, this is a link to a site that has an exorcism prayer for lay people (this is not a full exorcism prayer, this is a lite exorcism prayer intended for lay people to say on a daily basis:
http://www.geocities.com/missionstmichael/PrayerExorcism.html

2) Can you get some Holy Water? I would do several things with the Holy Water. a) put a small amount in a glass of water and drink it slowly, b) throw it around your room preferrably in the shape of some religous symbol, c) water your plants with it and your herbs (see recommendation #4), and save some for the next part of this list.

3) Take a ritual salt bath: I've got to believe you can find bath salt at a store somewhere near you, if not, table salt or sea salt will be fine. Add a little bit of Holy Water to the salt and shake it up (you don't want to add so much water the salt dissolves). Add about a teaspoon of salt to a bath and immerse yourself in it slowly. I was given the following prayer by a member of this forum called alchimiste and it does a good job. Say it while in the bath, preferrably 40 times:
quote:
"PURIFICATUM CHRISTUM,
ST MICHEL ARCHANGELUM ARCHANGELUM,
ADJUVA MEUM,
ADJUVA TEUM,
IMMORTALIS CONJURATOR ET PECTORUM VERITUM ADJUTORIUM"

Recite this as many times as needed and also recite this forty times whilst taking salt baths as it is an extreme purification that works wonders. i use it all the time.

alchimiste is right, it does work.

4) Burn oil, incense, or dried herbs (what Native American people call smudging). I add Holy Water to the oil I burn for added effect. If you can do this without burning down your house/apt, please walk through each roon of your living space with the burning whatever and demand that the energy afflicting you leave. I can't explain it, but Carla Rueckert, the woman who channeled the Ra Material, told me once she asked why incense, oil, and dried herbs are so offensive to negs. She couldn't get a completely clear answer, but she was told that negs either do not or cannot exist in the same space/time as the burning substance. Substances I would choose would be sage, lavendar, mint, and rosemary. You dry your own herbs by placing them in an oven set at 32 degrees Celcius (that's 90 degrees Fahrenheit for you Americans).

5) Specific semi precious stones, I have been recommended and would recommend Hematite, Black Tourmaline, Bloodstone, and Citrine. But I also would recommend any quartz (rose, amethyst, clear quartz). Get a lot not a few, (I am so sorry as I do not know your financial situation, given that by the end of the month I have only $5 in my checking account if I am lucky. I am reluctant to just tell you, they're cheap, just get them. I hope you have funds to obtain these). Place them in a clear dish, cover them with salt and Holy Water (regular water will also work if you cannot get Holy Water, I am lucky that I can get my hands on 3 gallons (~11 liters) of Holy Water a week so I use it for a great many things). Place the stone, salt and water mixture in direct sunlight and moonlight for several days, say a prayer over them to protect them from harm (alchimiste's prayer works well). After maybe three days and nights, place the stones around you living space and ask them to protect you from harm. Walk around with a few in your pocket, pray with them if you can (stones need to be programmed, they won't just protect you for the heck of it). I go to bed at night with a few in each of my slippers (energy can be taken chiefly from the head, feet, and hands). It didn't stop the attacks but it did make it a heck of a lot difficult for the entities to take my energy. At one point they were frustrated with me and zoomed up to my face to stare at me and gloat. I glanced at them and asked, "Awww, we having a wittle pwoblem?"

Also, I had posted something from Robert Bruce's book about writing sacred symbols on yourself to make it more difficult for negs to attach to you. I will find the link for you and post it.

Sare, I'm so sorry, but these things may or may not work. It will work in most situations but I don't want to make a promise and then have it unfulfilled. What I can tell you is that there are some gifted people here on this site that can help you further if you are interested. What I am trying to tell you is please don't give up hope. What I have listed above may work, but not for a few days. If it is a weak cheesey neg, it'll problem run at the first sign of trouble and should have no problem. If it is a semi cheesey neg, it will probably fight you for a few days, then leave. If it is a powerful neg, you will need more help, but that help can be found here.

Please don't feel that you are alone or unloved or forgotten, as you are not. Let me find the URL for Robert's sacred symbol technique. Please hang in there and please let us know that you are all right.

Dark Knight

Sare,

this is the link that contains the thread describing Robert's sacred symbol technique, please give it s try:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9595

Angelfire

Hi Sare,
I feel for you and have had somewhat similar experiences. Here's what I do. Literally throw your mind elsewhere. This might be hard at first, but it becomes easier. Pick a positive image whether it be a flower or anything else that makes you feel good. When the neg starts to feed fill your mind with this image, concentrate on it. Not sure of your spiritual beliefs, but the light of God and Angels work too. Get in the tub and rinse your body when the feeding becomes severe. Make loud noises, clap your hands. Get physical, move your body, take yourself away from where it is feeding. Go into yourself and find the strength that you have and refuse to be controlled by it. Find prayers that comfort you and repeat them as often as necessary.

I know how hard some of this is to do when the feeding is occurring, but the more proactive you are the better it will be for you.

Sare

Where do i begin?
Well the entetiy in question has poked a masive hole in my lower back, where it has atached its threads it feed of that energy the easiest.

It drain me continuous from the back.It pulls the head energy out in pices its kinda hard to explain.  
I  don´t know about hart energy.

It´s a corperal cat entetiy that stands on two legs. shows itself to me as human using glamour.
The cat uses distraction as a strategy poke me or touches me and drain somwhere else.

Dark Knight

You're no one's slave, Sare, even though I know it may not feel that way right now.

Please hang in there...have you been able to try anything? I know how hard it is to do anything when you are under attack.

Sare

I have done banishment rituals before and had stones for protection.
It came back. The cat only infects my energy reverse the chakra flow from front to back. It does not consider me sentient it just see me as a milking cow. I don´t think of It usally. It doensn´t seem intersted in manipulating me othervise then stealing my energy,and expanding its atachments to me to drain more. How am I doing it?. I varies

Dark Knight

quote:
I have done banishment rituals before and had stones for protection.

When you say banishment rituals, are you talking about the Smudging and the essential oil burning?

Can you be more specific about what you did in terms of banishing (just so we can help you better, I know it's hard to be specific when you're in a situation where you're like, "I'm drowning help me now, PLEASE.")

Were you able to try Robert's sacred symbol technique of have you tried it yet? I know how depressing situations like these are and it's hard to find the energy to get up and do it when you need energy to do other things like, work and eat. I'm not going to judge you if you haven't just want to know if you have or not. And yes, they can and do often come back. That's why things like this can turn into a fight. Do you have a supportive base at all, besides turning to this forum? It's hard to fight when you don't have that support.

Just do the best you can in answering, OK?

Sare

The ritual is called LBRP, the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram. I live at home if i do it he probely think I would be insane.

Dark Knight

quote:
The ritual is called LBRP, the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram. I live at home if i do it he probely think I would be insane.

Damn, I hate that. The, "I have to get rid of this neg but need to be careful I don't bite the hand (parents) that could potentially sign my commitment papers" problem.

Well in that case, burning oil, incense, dried herbs are probably out of the question. Can you get Holy Water, or belong to a religious faith that blesses water. If you can, I would try #'s 2 & 3. Do you believe in St Michael the ArchAngel? I'd also give the laity exorcism prayer a try.

With all else, I would still try Robert's sacred symbol technique minus the pentagram in the middle of your forehead,...for obvious reasons.

If they don't work, please don't give up, I'm sure there is something else that can be tried [:)]

Dark Knight

How are you holding up, Sare?

Dark Knight

Sare, are you still with us?

Sare

Sare

I have problems white a neg that has it´s claws in me.
It follows me all day and drain me of energy every day.
It never leaves me alone not a minute.
The lack of energy is making me deppresed.