News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Controlling Telepathy

Previous topic - Next topic

kakkarot

i don't specialize in telepathy, but i can use it.

it's not neccessarily "always on" for everyone, though there are some who can't turn it off.

to block people from reading your mind you could try shielding, or stilling and emptying your mind so that you think nothing, and there are other methods too.

~kakkarot

Lockmar

Hi,

Are shields the only way to block thoughts? Someone put a shied around me in astral but the thoughts were still coming through really loud.

Thanks.

kakkarot

no shields aren't the only way, but there are many many different types of shields, so you could try playing around with some different types and even using your imagination to think up more ideas to implement into shields.

there is also the emptying of the mind that i mentioned. basically it's like the type of meditation where you rid yourself of all thought and just sit there in mental quiet.

quote:
but the thoughts were still coming through really loud.

so does that mean that you are hearing someone else sending thoughts to you? you could try just ignoring them, or pushing them out of your mind. and if you feel the person's presence in your mind try mentally screaming your head off at them and throwing mental abuse their way. be careful about it though, because if you're not absolutely sure that it is them invading your mind (rather than you accidentally jumping into their mind) then you might be abusing someone else who is innocent.

may peace be with you.

~kakkarot

Lockmar

Hi,

Are there any people here who specialize in telepathy? How do you block people from reading your mind? Can this ability be turned on or off at will? If so, how?

Thanks.