News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

what could this mean?

Previous topic - Next topic

son of light

I was typing up something on my computer late.  I must have been sleepier than I thought because I nodded off but caught myself a couple times.  Then when I checked what I typed, I saw two entries I didn't know I typed:

• I am an avatar of the dark side.
  • I keep an eye on you.
What could it mean?  Could the "I" stand for me?  Who in the world do I keep my eye on?

Any ideas? :?

Stookie

Wouldn't it be awesome if you could go to sleep and when you wake up, you've typed a New York Times bestseller?

son of light

Yeah, its difficult to believe some things you have never had firsthand experience with.  Especially something that doesn't happen to everybody.

phitau

Sounds like an entity of the dark side left you a message. Why would the dark side have you monitored? Maybe you're a threat to them? Could you be "the one" of the bright (good) side? Hehe, you're feeling somewhat special now? Maybe you should be afraid. Sorry, I'm just throwing random questions and thoughts at you; fun, fun.  :roll:

Seriously though, this is very interesting. What's your zodiac and birth date, you should check the Mayan calendar and see what info you pull get from it. Here's a website you can use: http://mayaportal.lucita.net/

I put my birth date on that website, and it told me I'm somewhat of a truth seeker and spreader. Basically, I defend the truth and put it before myself. IDK why, but it seems reasonable according to my personality. Find out as much as possible about yourself.

-lines-

Quote from: phitau on March 13, 2008, 08:52:15
Seriously though, this is very interesting. What's your zodiac and birth date, you should check the Mayan calendar and see what info you pull get from it. Here's a website you can use: http://mayaportal.lucita.net/

I put my birth date on that website, and it told me I'm somewhat of a truth seeker and spreader. Basically, I defend the truth and put it before myself. IDK why, but it seems reasonable according to my personality. Find out as much as possible about yourself.
Astrology is superstition; it's horrible that actually maintains a hold on people.

How can you believe that an automated website with dynamically-generated content can give you any insight on your life in particular? Someone coded that to accept a birth date, and then output based on the zodiac sign that it falls under. They make the answers to be as vague as necessary to ensure that individuals can interpret it as they choose.

Of course the outcome seems reasonable according to your personality, you're just looking into the mirror and analyzing yourself.
- Skeptical until proven otherwise -

Kyrin Blair

Actually, I've done astrology for people, and most of the time I don't use books. I just use a net-based applett to generate the chart cause I don't feel like doing all the calculations. And I'm generally accurate without being vague. But ANYWAYS....

Automatic writing is generally just plain weird. It could be:

>An entity of the dark side external to you that is watching you
>A sort of spirit guide that is keeping track of you so you don't screw up too bad
>Your own inner self trying to talk to you
etc...

You'll have to look deeper. Try meditating and trying to communicate with the 'entity' that was typing.
-Supreme Fluffer of Fluffies
"I came into this plane with an attitude and a 3-foot Pixie Stick; I see stupid everywhere, and I plan on doing something about it."

VagusEques

Bear in mind, darkness is associated with secrets as well. It doesn't have to be an evil entity.

DejaClaireVoyant

It seems like something is coming through your subconcious.

I've never had this happen with anything dark, but as a child I suffered with horrible, suicidal depression (I had a hard time accepting myself and the fact that I didn't fit in, among other things).

There was one time I remember I was contemplating ending things, I think I was like ten or twelve or something maybe? Well I don't really remember exactly, but I was crying and rocking back and forth all freaked out and it seemed like I either blacked out or fell asleep. When I came to a little while later, there was a short letter written to me that said something along the lines of:

"These troubled times will pass and turn to light. You are Gods beautiful child, and you have many great challenges and triumphs ahead of you. You will find your destiny. You must never, ever kill yourself.  Don't ever forget how special you are child, and don't ever give up!"

Thats not the exact wording but pretty close, from what I remember. I remember holding the letter, which was in my handwriting btw, and crying and feeling hope. I believe that when I blacked out, my spirit, my higher self took over and wrote that. My higher self is the part of me that is one with God, it's like a doorway between myself and truth, the great beyond. We all have that part of ourselves, the part that remembers what we must forget to be born into this life.

It's possible that your higher power wrote this to you as a warning. It's also possible that some dark force actually manipulated your computer to make these words appear, but in my gut I'm leaning toward the first  idea.