News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

being possessd perhaps..

Previous topic - Next topic

Eol007

Hi Santa,

I do not know what age you are, but assume you are on the younger side of 20.

As your issues appear to be very serious you should contact one of the confidential help lines in the uk a.s.a.p.

This link will give you all the main agencies http://www.patient.co.uk/showdoc/92/

If you are a young person 'Childline' is probably as good a place to start as any!

In the mean time I have put you on my healing list.

Hope this is of some help.

Stephen

santa

no no perhaps i mis stated. i went to syria for a visit. i can tell he is abusive by lving teror his new wife, and my half brothers have when he belows commands at them. such is moslem culture.
my mother and sister also confirm he had viloently abused them howevere i was no even one yea brfoe my mother departed to france her native country.

as for my mothers new american boyfirend. he has dreadfull bealt scars all overs his body talks to himslef. and is generaly predisposed to create tension between mother and i. however on the many occasins hes "lost it" as he puts ive narrowly escaped or have been in presence of mother. who has absorbed the brunt of his animal rage. natrual monkey instinct is to kill " your" females previous offspring so that the competeing male genes dont survive. i think this applies more to her boyfriend any emotional maliciousness, the most advanced emotion i can interprit from his actions is jealousy.

i simply mention this since if somehas a neg following them im aware that the neg will jump from him to a more abdunant energy source. Hoever realize. that i myself have had unsavoury astral expeiernce and believe i have been communicating for some time/ relationship of years with an astral entity. and when i asked it if it could deny that it intended to possess me it didnt answer. and then my mind blanks out i star tto feel light headed, and i feel intense heat on my back shoulders neck, and beck of head. aswell that recently i simply rub any area of my skin and dead skin comes off. and this hasnt ever happened to me and ive been to places hotter the syria without sunburn due to my arabian skin,

Circe

Jon_88

The "blanking off mind" is that when you try to sleep and suddenly mind goes blank like you went away or did a "microfaint" for like under a sec duration? or does it happen at other times aswell?

Does the heat in your back always follow the "blanking of mind"?

The neckmuscles of yours is they mostly clenched\very thight ,do they rethighten soon after you manually relaxed them?

Does impact of you walking sometimes feel like hitting you right in the skull ,making you very dizzy and almost like ground jumped at you.

If yes to most of thise question .It is likely that your stressed out and have been for some time , further your family situation seems stressfull wich made me think of it. I not saying all your problems is stressrelated but some might be (like microfainting if it is that).

santa

my question is how do i stop being possessed by an astral entity. i odnt believe its a totally bad one, but if i stop being "busy" my head starts nooding gently back and forth and i feel light headed. aswell as everynow and then it tries it full own blanking my mind and then a feel intense heat on my back. but i dont snap, no fear you see. or perhaps it isnt a possession? and ive gone deaf in my right ear very suddenly. aswell as i see the misty outlines of waving infront of my eyes as i type this.and general pokes and prods and slaps. help please.

back round info.. ive moved back and forth all over world and currently lving in england for first two weeks.
house a/many silly little entities that float around with misty outlines if you look carefully. i have recently developed a cold after coming back from syria to see my father, and my fathers side of my faimly for the first time. father is abusive, and cold eyed, not quite dead like the average social monkey, just cold. aswell as my three aunties of which i met only since the 3rd and eldest lives in kuwait. i saw no hate in there eyes but terrible darkness. As well as a sexually preocative younger cousine<e for girl. and there was a meetign with the mother of this cousine in which she said your scared of sexy "cousines name" while looking in mid ocnversation, then resumed conversation. the sentence was in english and she can only speak arabic, and no one else noticed, and im certain its not me beign crazy.

aside from that i saw a syrian doctor which injected wtih what he clamed to be an anti spasmodic drug for stomach pains. and as of yet i have no circulation in the vien he injected it into, and i ahve a lump where the vein intersect with a major vein, it is in the right hand beloe the middle finger area.

now in london i find my mother has turned predictibly against me in favour of her boyfriend, who treats me, and generates tension between i and my mother because he sees me as rival male. hes is as unintelligent as a fish and had history of abuse( scars all over body from fathers belt, and had attempted to beat me and has beaten my mother) he also talks to hiself yet even my objective state i know he so uncommonly stupid i doubt he cant be considered the source of the possession feeling...he has no consiousness what so ever he is imply a machine, not bad or evil just as mechanical as a fallin apple.