News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Any 11:11ers on board?

Previous topic - Next topic

interception

Quote from: Psionic on September 02, 2006, 08:35:38
From what I have read in the last three years, in 2012 planet earth will be infused with cosmic energies that will totally transform the planet and everthing and everyone livng on the planet literally. This means we will go from living a world of dense physicality to a world of light where our bodies will feel and look light. All the "Miracles" that were performed by spiritual masters of the past will be a normal occurence for every human being who wishes to perform them.

Basically, planet Earth is ascending to a new level of existence or new dimension. Some say we will graduate form 3rd dimension to 4th dimension, while others say 3rd dimension to 5th.

I don't care which one it is, just as long as I live as an ascended being.

Sounds like something from the "Law of One" material. Supposedly channeled by an entity called Ra.

At least thats where I remember it from...

jub jub

I joined the 11:11 board and I think this stuff is getting out of hand. People are loosing touch with reality. Why would angels give us a "wake-up" call and leave us to dangle? It doesn't make any sense. I believe people are so hard up to find answers for problems in their every day lives that they invent ideas or notions and people just hop on the bandwagon!

There is so much garbage floating around on the I-net right now I don't what to believe and what not to.

"A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others"  -  Charles Darwin