News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Masturbation

Previous topic - Next topic

Jazket

Quote from: Wronski Feint
Quote from: JazketBelieve me that whoever speaks for himself, its getting glory for himself as well, and God will judge him for that in times of rebirth; but I who speak, don't do it for my own glory, as my glory comes from my Father who created me.

So i cant fornicate or masturbate, then why do I have a penis?  I think god would rather me masturbate, than go have premarital sex, cause that's like a big no no right?

The reason why you have a Penis, it's because its part of the Matter's scents. You have it because you had it while you were in an subconscient animal state. Its a reproductive organ, nothing else. But this is a question nobody ever asked, like you just did; in fact they spoke their mind because they got free will, but their ignorance is such that their matter blurries their intelligence. Cats have a penis, Dogs have it, birds have it, fishes do, and Dogs and Cats do not reach the Father who is in Heavens. Believe me that If you cannot understand the things from this earth, how do you spect to understand the things from heaven?

Remember to not confuse the laws created by the Human, with those created by our Endless Father.

mactombs

QuoteCats have a penis, Dogs have it, birds have it, fishes do, and Dogs and Cats do not reach the Father who is in Heavens.

Even if you baptized your pet?

QuoteRemember to not confuse the laws created by the Human, with those created by our Endless Father.

I prefer Monroe's saying, "The greatest illusion is that mankind has limitations." But you're right about those laws, just not about which ones are created by the Human. I imagine if there's an Endless Father, He has no need for laws.

Here's another question: how much of an orgasm is energy body sensation? I have an inkling that it's probably a pretty high percent. Ever compare vibrations with an orgasm? For me, the vibrations were like a orgasm in my center gone supernova.
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

Wronski Feint

Quote from: JazketThe reason why you have a Penis, it's because its part of the Matter's scents. You have it because you had it while you were in an subconscient animal state. Its a reproductive organ, nothing else. But this is a question nobody ever asked, like you just did; in fact they spoke their mind because they got free will, but their ignorance is such that their matter blurries their intelligence. Cats have a penis, Dogs have it, birds have it, fishes do, and Dogs and Cats do not reach the Father who is in Heavens. Believe me that If you cannot understand the things from this earth, how do you spect to understand the things from heaven?

Remember to not confuse the laws created by the Human, with those created by our Endless Father.

Humans are no different from animals.  Most christians beleive that we are somehow above animals and that we are some kind of privaleged beings and that only we deserves god's grace.  Humans ARE animals, we are beings of this earth, not of heaven.  Christians' ignorance to certain truths, which they think contradict the bible, is so much that it blurs their vision, and shuts their eyes.  I have a penis because i was born with one, like every other human, like every other animal.  I was also born with urges that help keep human existance going.  God gave us a penis, and masturbation is somthing humans found out.  Its not like theres a verse in the bible about it.  "Thou shast not lay thaye hand upon thayself"

I really dont see how masturbation is a sin, or somthing bad.  Your not hurting anyone, your not worshping other gods, youre not lying, stealing, killing, cheating, having a bunch of sex or anything.  And you may be so inclined to say 'well its impure thoughts' but I dont think so, a man is made to fantisize about a woman, if men didnt think about sex, we would be screwed(no pun intended). If you say mastrubation is a sin you might as well say eating desert is a sin, cause like reproducing, you eat to keep existing, but cake is an extra, just like masturbation.
"Come and See"
So I looked, and behold a dark angel.  And the name of him was Life, and Hell fell before him.
And power was given to him over the whole of the earth, to clense with mind, with sword, with light and by the love of the earth.

Jazket

Masturbation is not a sin; There are no sins, but those created by the own Man, just like there is no "Darkness", but only the absence of "Light".

All I know and Said, is that there will be the time in where we Will not need to Masturbate, whether we want it or not. Meanwhile, you can keep giving yourself pleasure :smile: It helps the Earth's Moon and its evolution ;)

Sova114

I have to disagree with the masses here and say that when it comes to spirituality, there are no extremes. Within light there is darkness. Within the boundaries that civilization imposes are the primal instincts and desires, etc.

blade5x

I just did a search on this... but what would you all consider "addicted"

El-Bortukali

or  in other words.

nimfomaniac
Tá mo chroí istigh ionat

thesickmoon

Quote from: El-Bortukalinimfomaniac

Oh, for frak's sake.
"Chair-swiveling is an old and honorable avocation for any accomplished and self-respecting villainous personage."
--Ronald D. Moore, March 12, 2005

El-Bortukali

It is the medical term for people obsessed with sex/masturbation.
Tá mo chroí istigh ionat