News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Carrying memorys of this life forever

Previous topic - Next topic

heter

I know I really need to start finding my own answers to my questions. But I'm not at that point yet. I wanted to know if I could carry my memorys with me in every life? Like if I get to a point where I can do that, I could remember what I am next time and so forth. Is that possible? Or is there a way I could live forever? Maybe not as a human? Do I have to reincarnate into another life form?

Nay

My take on this is...once you incarnate into another life, you aren't privy to this information, until you realize you ARE.. :)

I'm not so sure about knowing what I did in a future life, but I have had some weird dreams with weird landscapes I can't explain...so...who knows?

Nay

heter

I was also thinking, what If I can't transcend to a higher dimension? I want to be able to ascend. Can I ascend when I want? Do I have to wait for the earth?

Nay

You should really take a look at this thread..

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=142521&highlight=#142521

Some great information. :)  I gave you a link to the current posts, please take a moment to look at the first page.

Take Care,

Nay

Frank

Hello:

You already carry all the memories of all your other focuses within you, as within subjective reality all time is simultaneous. Though it's a bit tricky to sort out what's what, as there are so many of them it all gets rather confusing.

I keep trying to access this area of Self but all I keep getting are what I call overlay experiences, where it's like you are viewing pictures on a film that never wound on, and all the exposures were made in one frame. So if you look carefully you can see snippets of every individual photo, but each one is distorted by the other and so makes hardly any overall sense.

I now and again manage to merge with another focus but, to date, after about four years of attempts, I have only ever came across two aspects of myself I can readily communicate with. I merged with several others but they were too wrapped up in their own problems to do with their physical life. One, for example, was a gangster who had been cornered by the police and was about to get shot in the head. Another was shipwrecked and drowning, and others have just been going through their lives totally oblivious to the fact I had merged with them.

Yours,
Frank