News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Really Confusing

Previous topic - Next topic

ZiggyMike

Hello everyone, I have read many books ranging from the book of Urantia (Very interesting read) to the keys of Enoch which I am about to read. I am really struggling for all the knowledge and pointers I can get my hand on by they all seem very confusing.
Firstly, Satan, Lucifer and Beelzebub are all living and different beings!?
This universe was built by creator sons of which we are ascending sons
Animals don't have any spirit just mind!?
Stubborn souls can be extinguished and they cease to exist?
"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell" Mathew 10:28 seem to refer to that but again I don't know I always think if an incarnate seize to learn a life lesson, it doesn't get ascension/immortal life status.
I was hoping to start a discussion on these subjects and hope others might be interested
Ciao
To Love or not to Love, that is the question.

Killa Rican

When it comes to channeled material such as this, you need to have a clean slate. There's too many factors involved when it comes to information such as this, between the chaneller, his/her belief system filtering,  the individual non-physical entity being contacted, what type of entity it is, malicious or benevolent, interpretation/misinterpretation, subconscious vs superconsious etc.

Giving the benefit of the doubt, presuming it is in fact a real chanelling process happening, even then one still shouldn't  entirely trust the information being obtained. Too many people are so quick to believe what they hear, or believe what they want to believe, quickly accepting it no questions asked. No one ever considers that some of these entitys are capable of lying, or playing tricks at their own convenience.

It is true some of them do infact take advantage on how limited we are in perceiving them. That is why you find so many contradictions even among real chanelling. Which is why all of these concepts will remain controversial until the end of time. lol.

Just keep that in mind on your pursuit for knowledge.  :-)

QuoteFirstly, Satan, Lucifer and Beelzebub are all living and different beings!?

Satan is hebrew for "adversary". It is not a name but a title. There can be many Satans, even those of us alive on Earth. Lucifer was a rebel, so he is one of many Satans.

Lucifer is still an Angel. Just Fallen. No Longer having the position of authority the "higher powers" once placed upon him. An angel just cant transform into a demon or vice versa.

An Angel is still an angel. A demon is still a demon. Angels or fallen angels are not Demons a fallen angel does not become a demon its just a fallen angel.

If you fell into a pile a dung and was covered head to toe in crap does that transform you into a pig? The answer is no.

That's why it's plausible to keep "The" Diabolical image of Satan, and Lucifer as separate.

The rest is up for grabs since I cant say I really know for sure, besides animals not having an afterlife sounds pretty ridiculous to me. <_<

For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger

ZiggyMike

Wow that's a handful, I have learnt to trust my heart in situations like this just that some books go straight to the point and kinda "agree" with you in most situations and when they start deviating you kinda say nooooooooo that's not right.... Or maybe it's just me... Lol. Thanks for the post. But is there some books you would like recommend, I tend to get bored as I am alone in my pursuit. People think I am almost insane... Lol.

Bedeekin

Make the effort to investigate and experiment within the nonphysical with a clean slate as Killa Rican advises.

Any material written as 'gospel' that refers to laws or reality concerning the nonphysical should be only treat as whimsy... and an artefact of the belief system surrounding it.

Most religious connotations have a source. But it's the literal translation and belief in the words written that may trip you up when it comes to finding truth. Which will invariably be your own. Not those written down as somebody else's.

ZiggyMike

Nicely said, but I don't mean to whine but over here where I live, voicing your own opinion can get you into the devil worshipper category. Lol, so books are my companions, and also the very good people of The Pulse.
Thank you all for all your help yet.
With Love.

Rudolph

Just curious Ziggy, did you read the whole U-book?
That thing is HUGE.
Beware the fake "seeker" who finds Truth to be abusive.

ZiggyMike

Lol... If I did, you would know how "real" spiritual reading materials are scarce here. I am mostly bored most of the time though. Don't mind me, like they say, dont be afraid, but have a healthy air of curiosity about you.
Adios friends.

Lucid Pirate

I used to live across from a Mormon church building and attend some of their meetings. They have very interesting doctrine on stuff like this. You seem like an open-minded person, so I'll share some of their doctrine with you. :wink:.

QuoteLDS.org SOURCE

Premortal Life

Before we were born on the earth, we lived in the presence of our Heavenly Father as one of His spirit children. In this premortal existence, we attended a council with Heavenly Father's other spirit children. At that council, Heavenly Father presented His great plan of happiness.

In harmony with the plan of happiness, the premortal Jesus Christ, the Firstborn Son of the Father in the spirit, covenanted to be the Savior. Those who followed Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ were permitted to come to the earth to experience mortality and progress toward eternal life. Lucifer, another spirit son of God, rebelled against the plan and "sought to destroy the agency of man". He became Satan, and he and his followers were cast out of heaven and denied the privileges of receiving a physical body and experiencing mortality.

Throughout our premortal lives, we developed our identity and increased our spiritual capabilities. Blessed with the gift of agency, we made important decisions, such as the decision to follow Heavenly Father's plan. These decisions affected our life then and now. We grew in intelligence and learned to love the truth, and we prepared to come to the earth, where we could continue to progress.

The part you'd be interested in is: "Lucifer, another spirit son of God, rebelled against the plan and "sought to destroy the agency of man". He became Satan, and he and his followers were cast out of heaven and denied the privileges of receiving a physical body and experiencing mortality."

So they believe that Lucifer is a brother of Jesus Christ and that we are all literal sons and daughters of God. Some may say that this is blasphemy and that the Mormons are crazy because they believe the stuff they do, but I say if people can believe that Moses parted the Red Sea with a staff and that Jonah was eaten up by a whale and survived, then how hard would it be to believe the things that the Mormons preach?

If you're really interested on what the Mormon church says about this topic, try going to THIS LINK. I've shared this on another topic, but I find it to be an incredible resource. The link lets you chat online with missionaries from the church and discuss stuff like this with them. Try asking about this topic there. You won't be disappointed. ;)
If you have any need of a dream interpreter or anything similar, PM me. I'll try to help you out.
And if there's something strange in the neighborhood, don't call Ghostbusters. PM me and I'll attempt to guide you through your problem.