Blood Infection, high risk, any positive thoughts truly appreciated

Previous topic - Next topic

porcelain_monk

Astral pulse:

I'm Jesse, I first joined this forum two years ago after receiving Our Ultimate Reality for the first time. I have no idea what my original credentials are, so I needed to join again and make this post. I have a house in Madison, WI. Michaela lives with me. She has a blood infection in her foot that is already spreading up her leg, and if it's not fixed really soon, it will could reach her heart and kill her. We need to get her to the hospital, we're waiting for her to get here, but we don't know how fast we'll be able to do that, and she's at even more risk because of (very) recent cocaine use, which impairs the immune system and speeds up the heart-rate and blood flow. I'm taking this time to put this out there, I don't even have a picture of her to put out, but just having people think about it is something. I appreciate any thoughts you may send our way. Thank you all very much.

Mez

she oughta get off the drugs, eat healthy (live foods), exercise and learn good breathing techniques. She also needs to get to a hospital pretty quick.

Fasting should help... when you fast all your energy that is used in the digestive process gets used instead to clean toxins out of the body. Fasting is truly a miracle and its mother natures natural cure. The more discomfort you experience the more its working! Considering she has drugs in her system fasting helps to expell those toxins super quick its also a major help in breaking addictions. The body has 40 days worth of reserves of all the nutrients it needs to survive so it isnt dangerous at all. When you fast you MUST drink at least 2 Litres of water daily (8 - 10 glasses) and it should preferably be distilled water. A 7 - 10 day fast would be extremely beneficial. If she were healthy in the first place she would have never gotten an infection in the blood. Moral of the story "Prevention is the best cure!". I hope she'll be ok.