News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Ongoing pictures of the progress of little Maoli

Previous topic - Next topic

Blossom

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAOLI CHAN!!!!

She made it to her 2nd birthday guys and gals...Yea!!!

~~Blossom~~

-----------
"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there."
In Alice in Wonderland by 'Cheshire Cat'

Blossom

I just read the latest again.. It seems as though 'maybe' our miracle is happening..  I will wait and see and hope for the best..!

Maoli is pretty amazing during all this... Resting is probably the best thing she can do right now while this is all happening.  I love the fact that she has baffled her doctors.. She evidently is not ready to go.  Something is causing her to hang on..

t is very encouraging and hope inspiring in all ways..!! And I just saw Maoli's birthday pictures.. She looks very cherub and beautiful..!!

Sincerely,
Blossom

~~Blossom~~

-----------

Blossom

YES!!!  Her tumor markers are drastically down..  Thank god...  I suspect that the tumors are just having a hard time right now.. That is so incredible...!!!

Breathing is the next issue..  !!

Sincerely,
Jenn

~~Blossom~~

-----------

Blossom

Well...things are just getting better and better for Maoli..!!  All the little things are adding up to a full fledged healing.. The lastest is wonderful!

Take care Doc T... and have a safe journey home!

Sincerely,
Glossom

~~Blossom~~

-----------

Adrian

Dear Astral Pulse members,

We will post here in this subject title, the very latest series of pictures of the progress of brave little Maoli as and when they become available.

Again, Please continue to send your prayers and healing energies - we must not slow until Maoli's situation is resolved.

On behalf of Maoli, her parents and relatives, and all of those many others that know her and love her and are helping her in every way - thank you!

Please feel free to add your sentiments to this thread.

Here is the latest picture of little Maoli taken 21 September, and which once again goes to highlight how well she is fighting and responding to your efforts complimenting those of her medical team "on the ground":

21 September, 2002

24 September, 2002

30 September, 2002 - Maoli in her Kimono, Picture A

30 September, 2002 - Maoli in her Kimono, Picture B

10 October, 2002 - With beautiful gift from forum member Jennifer

21 October, 2002 - Maoli's 2nd birthday! - Picture 1

21 October, 2002 - Maoli's 2nd birthday! - Picture 2

https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas