News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My best friend is very close to the edge

Previous topic - Next topic

Anubis

Hello All!

My best friend is having major problems.  He has hit a road block that seems insurmountable to him, but I can see as clear as day that it is but another obstacle.  The problem is that he can't see it.

I just had a talk with him at about 1:00 A.M. central standard time.  I have brought him away from the edge (suicide) but he is still a bit close and if things don't improve soon for him I fear the worst.

Whatever magick you practice, religion you are, or whether you RI, I ask for your help and guidance.  Whether it is a short prayer now, or the next time you meditate, or just the mere act of "sending" good vibrations.  Whatever you can do to help would be much appreciated by me and my friends.  Other of my friends have tried getting him counselors and other things, but they just don't seem to work.

As usual, my friends all turn toward the occult if there is nothing else to turn to.  Well, they have turned to me, since I am their link to the occult.  We each have specialties, mine just happens to be the occult.

I have a lot of faith in you all.  I know that together, we may face everything.

Happiness and Peace to all!!!
Anubis
Questions in themselves are often the very answers we seek.