11:11 Transition

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi!

Here is what happened. In November 2009, I was going to bed. I looked at the clock and saw 11:11. My spirit leaped. I asked God what this meant and went to bed. I'll be upfront and honest here..I am in love with Jesus. After that night, I saw it everywhere, along with a lot of other # sequences. Nothing like this had ever happened in my life before. Then, I went on a personal retreat at the end of December, and at the end of my personal retreat, to a conference in Kansas City called "One Thing." I was registering and heard 2 ladies behind me talking about 11:11. I freaked out! I asked them what this meant and they pointed me to John 11:11 and Isaiah 11:11. Then they proceeded to tell me that Jesus began to pour out the Holy Spirit in a greater measure on November 11th (11:11) of 2009, at the organization that was holding the conference!!!!! I felt that God had shown me the special date of 11:11 to validate to me that what was happening at the conference was a genuine spiritual movement from Him. (Oh my gosh, I just realized that 2009 is another 11!!)
I went to the conference, and at that conference had many spiritual encounters with the Holy Spirit. One of those encounters was 4 hours on the floor being touched by God and equipped and empowered to serve Him in days ahead. I was shown that we are moving into an accelerated time of increasing judgment in the earth as well as the movement of God's Spirit to harvest souls into His Kingdom. In light of a world rebelling against Him, He still desires for His prodigal children to come home. His judgments are to awaken people now, before it is too late and they choose eternal hell over eternity with Him. Satan and his disciples are moving the world into a controllable entity over which they will crown him as king. They are literally mad and think they can overthrow God! god allows this to continue in order to test the hearts of people.

If you are interested, the Spirit outpouring that began on 11/11/2009 is being televised Wednesday through Saturday from 6:00 p.m. until midnight at ihop.org. You just click on the prayer room link. Might have to try it a few times before it works. God is increasing His Presence on earth!!! He is so awesome. There is nothing like the tangible Presence of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit!!

God bless you all! The only way to be reconciled to God and have a relationship with Him is to confess your sin, repent, and ask for the blood of Jesus to cleanse you. Receive Jesus as Your eternal Lord and Savior. This is one decision that you will never regret! He will give you the gift of the Holy Spirit. This is the only way to truly become spiritual, to be married to and united with God, Who is Spirit.

personalreality

It's one thing to post about a topic like 11:11 because that is relevant here.

It's another to end a post proselytizing us to your God.

I would like to talk to you about Jesus sometime though. 

I do understand the feeling of divine bliss (though not from the perspective of a christian) and I understand when your cup is overflowing with that feeling of connection.  I also understand the need to share it, but that last paragraph isn't necessary here. 

Don't be offended by me though, I'm just running my mouth.  I mean no disrespect and I don't want anyone else to feel uneasy either. Do the God talk in the religion section.   :-)
be awesome.

personalreality

Now that that guy has shut up, let's talk about 11:11.

I haven't ever heard 11:11 in a christian context.  Have you ever studied any numerology?

In a numerological sense, 11 is a master number, a number that isn't broken down (in numerology you usually always break down any number greater than 1 digit; 1 + 2 = 3, so instead of 12 you would use 3). 

In numerology, 11 is the number of illumination (Jesus is the light) and is highly connected with the 6th sense (intuition).  11 endows a person with tremendous inspiration and the potential of bringing that inspiration to others.  People with an 11 in their numbers (name, birth date, etc.) tend to take an expanded vision out into the world.  It is through 11 that people see the world on a mass level, above ego.  The goal of 11 is to create positive effects on society as a whole.  11 is impersonal, intuitive, cooperative and is concerned with the group effort.

Seems relevant to the idea of the christ.
be awesome.

Hi!

Thanks PR,

I am not planning on coming here too often, as I am very busy right now literally in a transition phase of my own. The Lord called me into missions training during the conference I wrote about. However, you seem sincere and like a genuine person to talk to. Thank you for your insight about numerology. The way I see it, this numerology is like physical science. The numerology information you gave me has been collected from observations, etc. made through the years. Numerals have been used by God since creation (order of 7 days). The devil twists them for his own purposes (ie. 666). Some people have observed some connections to the numbers, names, etc. that God has ordered and established. However, like anything God has created, humans are tempted to worship the created things over and above the Creator Himself. Like astrology, people turn to the stars as a means to gain a sense of control over their lives and environment rather than follow the Creator, Jesus, by trusting and obeying Him.

At the conference, and ever since, God has been speaking to me through illuminated scripture, more numeral sequences, dreams, visions, words, other people, and other prophetic experiences. Some of what the Father is communicating to me is: Judgment is decreed for the world; there is an outcry of sin going up to God that demands judgment for America; Satan advances his agenda to bring the world into a controllable entity and crown himself king over it; Jesus is increasing His spiritual activity on the earth with the intention to redeem souls before He return with judgment on the devil and all who have not received Jesus as Lord and Savior. We are living in intense times!!! I have also been experiencing demonic activity in my life, trying to throw me off track. If this is inappropriate for this website, I'll stop. I found this website because of the 11:11 phenomenon. I want to be respectful of those on here, but you mentioned wanting to talk about Jesus.

These are some Jesus thoughts. I would like to hear some of yours.

personalreality

To me, Christianity is like physical science.  It's a useful tool when used in the proper context.....if you're trying to take over the world that is. 

The Christ is an archetypal energy.  It is the embodiment of the transcended being, while it's counterpart, the Luciferian archetypal energy, is the non-physical mystery in reality.  Think of Jesus as our physical life and "Lucifer" as our non-physical life.  Christianity was created to scare us away and keep us entirely focused in our physical lives.

be awesome.

vipassana

Intersting conversation. I was born and raised as a catholic. My mom dragged me to church every Sunday until I was 18. Then I quit coming home on Saturday night because I was out partying all night and too hung over to go to church.  :evil: Anyway, I never bought into it. Not to sound demeaning, but I always thought church was for people who needed it, and I never needed it. There are too many aspects of Hi's! belief system that I do not find feasible. For instance, the fact that many Christian's believe you have to be Christian to obtain heaven I find absurd. Edgar Cayce, who was a devout christian and also documented over 14,000 OBEs, believes Jesus spent his early years studying the eastern religions of India and perhaps Tibet before returning to Israel. The big three (Christianity, Islam and Judaism), in my opinion have been perverted by the twisted minds of people with very bad intentions throughout history. I don't know why people choose to believe in a religion. I know they are born into that belief system, but so was I. No one changed me, I just asked asked the questions, discovered the answers on my own, and walked away from it. What exactly does it mean to " follow the Creator, Jesus, by trusting and obeying Him." What I do not think it means is to let go of control of your life and put it in the hands of Jesus. I've seen this happen all to often. Do you know what that mind set gets you? People who are not willing to take responsibility for their lives or the situations they find themselves in. It is used as a copout. Another thing I cannot understand is these churches that are like giant social clubs. I live down here in the bible belt and I have known people who join churches because it is like a status symbol. To say "I go to such and such church" is like a great thing. Some of these people have to pay 20% of their income to be a member of these christian churches. Is this what Jesus had in mind? I don't think it was. From an early age, I thought more like Personalreality, "
Quote from: personalreality on April 11, 2010, 21:24:59The Christ is an archetypal energy.  It is the embodiment of the transcended being, while it's counterpart, the Luciferian archetypal energy, is the non-physical mystery in reality.  Think of Jesus as our physical life and "Lucifer" as our non-physical life.  Christianity was created to scare us away and keep us entirely focused in our physical lives.
My reading into Edgar Cayce about 2 years ago was a big AH-HA, I KNEW IT! moment for me. And it has been amazing what I have been learning ever since. 

Hi!

Wow, some comments that are very pointed and passionate. I like this! I am a passionate person too.

PR, thanks for sharing more about your perspective on Jesus. Sounds like you are a disciple of Carl Jung. I have read a lot of his stuff. I like the observations he made about patterns he found in dreams, but his way of "salvation" is obviously different from mine. I will say, however, I think that for you to make such a sweeping denial of the historical Person of Jesus, as well as His teachings, is quite flippant. To boil down a historical Person to an archetype would be to deny recorded history.

Vipassana - I was a borderline atheist, not raised in the church. I did lots of questioning myself. The reason I believe that Jesus is the only way to heaven is because Jesus is the King of heaven, and He said that He is the only way. Matthew 7:13-14 "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."

We will each stand before the Lord and have to give an account for how we responded to His offer of salvation. At that time, pointing to the faults of others will not be a reasonable excuse as to why we refused Him. Jesus will not be manipulated, distracted, etc. Simply "Let your Yes be yes, and your No be No."

vipassana

This is not a debate that can be won, but it is interesting to get different perspectives, so here goes. I would like to see the original documents of the bible. I am not aware of any that are in existence. The Koran is passed down from memorization, hence the madrases we have all heard about. But still, look at the interpretation and perception of what is written or passed down verbally. This is the key. Look at what is going on in this country for instance. You see a resurgence of interest in the constitution of the United States. This document which is supposed to be the guiding document for our society is interpreted, for right or wrong, many different ways. The right to bear arms is what it is, yet many try to interpret this to mean it was only intended for the military. If I do indeed stand in front of Jesus one day and have to account to how I responded to his offer of salvation, I will say I believe what I believe because you taught that love is the way. The person of Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, or Buddhist faith or even the Amazonian indian who has never heard of you loved for and cared for their families and others in their societies. They lived their lives in peace and sought to help their fellow humans. Do they not deserve the same rewards as the Christian? If Jesus then tell me no they do not, then I will welcome hell. But that is not how it is so I don't worry about that. OK. Off to bed. Got to get up and go to work in the morning.

personalreality

I'm not a disciple of jung.  I don't follow anyone, that's the difference between me and you.  I look to myself for answers, not an imaginary being.  And for you, Jesus is imaginary.  You haven't met him, you have nothing but a collection of thoughts on Jesus.

Its not flippant for me to doubt the existence of a literal being named Jesus based on ONE AND ONLY ONE written document that mentions him.  What I do trust is the hundreds of other stories from various cultures that are identical to the Christ story.  And that is the definition of an archetype.  A natural force that is represented by cultures around the world that appears by psychic means not physical communication between people. 

That's what bugs me the most about religion, claiming truth in a book written by men.  Seriously think about it.  You have one book and your only evidence that the book is truth is that it says so IN THE BOOK!!

Really?

The only thing you can't touch with the tip of your finger is the tip of your finger.

Doesn't mean there's no wisdom to be found in holy books.
be awesome.

sublimy99

I've seen the numbers 3:11 for years now, maybe 2 and a half years.

always when I looked at the clock. I had my last check from the union and it was 311 and the number
on my last debit/credit card was 311 the first three songs I wrote and recorded ended at 3:11.

I have had a negative entity with me for that 2 and a half years, yet I heard 3 and 11 were really good
numbers. I recently talked to a girl on facebook who had reccurring numbers, felt a presence around her
and spoke a strange language in her sleep, I've been told I do the same and I'm trying to record my sleep.
This girl says she has repeated dreams of ufos and the future. I have dreams of ufos, but just the ships
in the sky's, not of aliens telling me things, as she does. As I've stated in this forum I have many lucid dreams,
but no OOBE'S or AP. I think all the things mentioned above are becoming much more common, as well as
paranormal activity and as a result are turning to more spiritual activities and returning to God, or Jesus.

I just hope it all works out for all!

AmbientSound

The more I learn about organized religion, the less I want a part in it. My experiences right here at home have brought me great wisdom and insights about existence and life on earth. I enjoy learning at my own pace about anything I want.