A question for Beth

Previous topic - Next topic

Tab

Why are you picking on Beth? Couldn't it have been a general question?

Sorry no_leaf, but the concept of humans borne of aliens is rubbish. As for Sumer, Judaism is the only religion I know of that directly ripped off Sumerian cosmogony. As for serpent, I don't know how or why this relates to aliens, but the Serpent of antiquity was a wise man or initiate.

Beth

Narrowpath:

This is a very VAST universe will live in. The Earth is indescribably small within it.  

I believe that GOD created it ALL.  If God decided to actually have "aliens" create us or guard over us, who am I to question God on this?  

I honestly do not know that much about "aliens" as you call them, or anything about the "serpent lines."  But I do know that if it is within the realms of our ability to conceive of it, then GOD has "already conceived of it."  

Whether it is true or not?  I can't say.  But, again, if this bothers you so much, then take your questions to God.   Because Narrowpath--I am not God.

Regards,
Beth
Become a Critical Thinker!
"Ignorance is the greatest of all sins."
                   --Origen of Alexandria

Narrow Path

Right.

I was just curious because I have read a lot of books that deal with ancient religions in "symbolic" terms and most come to the conclusion that we are a product of alien genetic manipuation and the "gods" that we worship are just archaetypes of the "masters" or whtaever they call them. They are usually depicted as snakes and reptiles.

It just seems to all stem from the Sumerian religious beliefs because they seemed to acknowledge "ufos" and have descriptions of what we think of aliens as of today in there writings.

The Children of the Matrix is one such book that deals with the "symbolic" interpretation of Truth and considers Jesus a demon not a Son of God.

If you search hard enough the reasoning goes you will find that Christianity is just the product of prexisting paradigms on other cultures that are mased into one book.

In my humble opinion I think people forget that Satan decieves and would influence young fallen cultures to make the Bible LOOK like it is just another religion. Also attempt to  question the Power of God to keep His message pure. Constantine palgarized the Gospel right? Or did God just allow him to think he did.[:)]

Anyways good luck in your Gnostic searching. [xx(]

Narrow Path

Hey Tab just what the hell do you believe anyways.[:D]

Just curious. I know you prescribed to relativism and open mindedness but do you follow any sort of code or do you believe that

THE ABSENCE OF RELIGION IS THE REALIZATION OF GOD?

Tab

quote:
THE ABSENCE OF RELIGION IS THE REALIZATION OF GOD?

I don't believe in any anthropomorphic bastardizations of 'im that's for sure.

I am currently in the process of learning. I have learned a lot in the past, but there is infinitely more to learn always. My beliefs are largely mine on the basis of I have researched many many a religious doctrine (doctrine and philosophy to me is the interesting and most meaningful part of religion. After all, it's purpose is to explain our place in the universe.) and I have contemplated on the subject a lot. Thus, my beliefs are a combination of all that I have learned and the digging and truth-seeking in that.

In that way my beliefs are really irreplicable and cannot be contained in any single doctrine or teaching. However, if you want the best overview that exists, you should pick up a copy of The Secret Doctrine and read it cover to cover. It's that, plus the study of the seperate doctrines of each religion, plus my conclusions therein. That's the best explanation I could give you in one place and the most I'm willing to expend for it energy and time wise.

no_leaf_clover

You're saying more than you realize by saying the 'only' thing Sumer influenced was Judaism, but your personal beliefs don't bother me.

However, I will take this opportunity to state that I don't appreciate what you're doing with posts such as these. I'm not the only one that's noticed that you are simply drawing up people's beliefs so you can state whether or not we are all right or wrong. I'm at school and the bell just rang, but you know what I'm getting at.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Mustardseed

Well then No Leaf Clover, maybe I will take the opportunity to state that I do not like the way a lot of you post either my young friend. It seems to me that you all at times behave more like members of a club and that any voice raised to call you into question must be intimidated and hopefully silenced. I find you very outspoken and assertive when you critizise others and their beliefsystems while you seem very whiney and and offended when others question yours. Dont be so cliqish . Or would you rather we went away so you could sit around and confirm each other and agree with your buddies. I think he has a point and Beth answered him well. How about you others out there , any Dragon blood in your veins[;)]
Regards Mustardseed
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

MJ-12

Narrow Path

Hey whoa there man!!!

I am just asking if people believe that we are the product of aliens and why?

Has anyone had any experieces with these "gods"?

MJ-12

no_leaf_clover

quote:
Originally posted by Mustardseed

Well then No Leaf Clover, maybe I will take the opportunity to state that I do not like the way a lot of YOU post either my young friend. BUT SO WHAT. It seems to me that you at times behave more like members of a club and that any voice raised to call you into question must be intimidated and hopefully silenced. I find you very outspoken and assertive when you critizise others and their beliefsystems while you seem very whiney and and offended when others question yours. Toughen up guys, and dont be so cliqish . Or would you rather we went away so you could sit around and confirm each other and agree with your buddies. I think he has a point and Beth answered him well. How about you others out there , any Dragon blood in your veins[;)]
Regards Mustardseed

First of all my post had nothing to do with you, Mustardseed, and I have no idea as to why you would see it as your duty to respond in such a way to a post that had absolutely nothing to do with you. What I am objecting to is the way Narrow Path baits people to batter them senseless(ly) with his blind faith, which in itself has nothing to do with my personal beliefs, though this topic did, and this is what lead me to post. You have yet to see me debate my personal beliefs here on this topic.

Second of all, I do not force my beliefs upon others but at the same time, when I post my beliefs, I'm going to naturally be biased with them, as anybody would who truly believes what they are saying is true. But I don't post quotes and go down people's throats saying 'believe this or pay the price!', or post topics just to instigate controversy, and in fact I appreciate whatever beliefs others may have so long as they have an open mind and have some reason to belief what they do (and not just because someone told them to believe something!). What I have seen recently from Allanon, Narrow Path, etc., is something that I have never done and never will do.

As to me being 'whiney' and 'offended' when others question my beliefs, that is certainly not the case and can be clearly seen on this very topic in the one post that I have previously made here. I couldn't care much less what you believe, really. I know my beliefs seem out there, and I realize that not a lot of people are going to agree with me on many things. You can worship God and Jesus all you want, Mustardseed. I never said anything to you

quote:
You're saying more than you realize by saying the 'only' thing Sumer influenced was Judaism, but your personal beliefs don't bother me.

I can pull out more if you want. I'll say again that I really don't care what you believe, but I appreciate it when people actually look into the books, etc., dealing with the things I have apparently became known for discussing and weigh the situation for themselves. Whether or not you want to do that is up to you.

NLC
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Narrow Path

I'm being honest here.

Do you think that you are a product of aliens?

Simple question. I wont use scripture to say squat.

shadowdancer

Namaste,
    i have had some interesting synchronistic stuff in my life and in my research that has led me a couple of times to consider the possibility that all white people are a result of extraterrestrial/human hybridization.  as i said, they are synchronistic, so in scientific terms, purely anectdotal(sp?).  any ideas on this one?  [:D]
"It has been said, quite accurately, that a psychotic person is drowning in the very same things that a mystic swims in." -- Pema Chodron

Makaveli

quote:
Originally posted by Narrow Path

I'm being honest here.

Do you think that you are a product of aliens?

Simple question. I wont use scripture to say squat.

No, but since this is just a setup for you to preach I'll make it easy on you so pretend I said yes.  Now what criticisms would you like to throw at me since we are pretending I said yes and what would you like to preach now so we can stop all these games and you can get it over with.

Tab

quote:
Originally posted by Makaveli

No, but since this is just a setup for you to preach I'll make it easy on you so pretend I said yes.  Now what criticisms would you like to throw at me since we are pretending I said yes and what would you like to preach now so we can stop all these games and you can get it over with.

Yeah really, Ben, I have a simple question too, why do you want to know this? Curiosity is a nonsensical answer, because just knowing if some people believe we are the product of aliens is almost entirely useless unless you're doing some kind of survey for some other reason. Still, that requires another motive. So what is your motive?

Mustardseed

Dear No Leaf Clover
The reason I responded was that I find it unfair that Allanon has become "fair game" and is being the subject of so much abuse. I do believe his line of questioning Beth was valid and I was intriqued by it. She answered well so I might say to you. If you question me getting between him and you why did you post and stated your own opinion . The question and thread was Question for Beth. !! Got my point. Besides I feel that you are incorrect when you state that you never preach your beliefsystem, and found a qoute

(You said)
the Bible is a work of fiction as far as anyone can tell, and not even personal experiences can determine for you whether or not those things really happened, and if they did, God was actually the cause of them.
(end qoute)

I would say that statement is a beliefsystem, since it is not based on your own research or personal knowledge and experience, but only something you believe to be true.

I do feel a bit to agressive and have edited the post. I vote for more peace and less agressivness on the forum and will try to be more calm.

Regards Mustardseed
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

Narrow Path

Well it is pretty apparent that you believe the Truth is hidden among the symbolism of all ancient religions. You could go so far as to hypothesize that most religions today are a result of borrowed concepts from the sumerian culture in a lot of respects.

So my question is.....

Do you believe that we are a creation of "aliens" or some such notion? Do you believe in the serpent bloodlines?

Just curious.