Astral Projection and The Reformed Christian

Previous topic - Next topic

Stookie

I talk with my parents all the time about God now. It's a fairly constant subject due to all the situations that have been going on in my life. When my parents ask me a question about my faith or relationship with God, I can answer them in a truthful way that still reflects their Christian faith. I know I can't (and won't try) to change them, make them non-christian, but I can still have wonderful, in-depth, spiritual conversation that opens them up to how I experience the divine in my life. Not only do they hear it from me, but they can also see for themselves how it manifests itself in my life.

They have been asking me why I don't attend a church, and I tell them that there isn't anything out there I can relate with, mostly on a social level. And christian music tends to suck. Where are the churches with a DJ on the 1's & 2's? A freestyle cypher about God during church would be sublime...

iNNERvOYAGER

I'm not a practicing Christian by any means, but for some reason, I say the Lords prayer as a routeen.

During a meditation I heard music and then the voice of Niel Diamond singing, "Jesus loves youuuuu", then a beautiful chorus, La la laaa la la laaaa. It was so vivid, I actually wrote the notes down. It was one of the coolest things that ever happened to me.

I dont believe that salvation can be found in scripture, and I'm very suspicious of any system of ritual.