The Neverending Thread (was SATAN DECEIVES YOU)

Previous topic - Next topic

James S

"34"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. "

Look at what this kind of attitude is doing in the Gaza strip!

The Christians and Muslims there aren't using swords anymore. They're using missiles, tanks, heavy artillery, explosives, you name it.

God protect us from religion!

James.

Traveler

Yep, looks pretty bad when passages are used out of context of the message. God will punish his children for their disobedience like any parent should punish their child for disobedience. We correct our children out of love. It is man's pride (ego) that leads to disobedience and putting his will above God's. Love of anything or anyone more than God is disodedience. By the time Revelation speaks of, God has lost his patience with mankind.
"For the good of the fire in your soul"

Adrian

Greetings Traveler,

quote:
Originally posted by Traveler

Yep, looks pretty bad when passages are used out of context of the message. God will punish his children for their disobedience like any parent should punish their child for disobedience. We correct our children out of love. It is man's pride (ego) that leads to disobedience and putting his will above God's. Love of anything or anyone more than God is disodedience. By the time Revelation speaks of, God has lost his patience with mankind.

With respect, it is not appropriate to use words like "punish", "disobedience", "patience" etc.; these are all human attributes as if God was a deity personified; the one who is considered by many to be sitting on his throne in heaven surrounded by his choirs of Archangels.

God is the entire Universe, we are God and God is us, and everything functions according to Universal laws. Yes, people are punished for bad deeds, but not due to any conscious decision or intent, but rather by the workings of the law of cause and effect of which karma is an aspect. If the entire Universe did not function in this way, it would collapse into chaos in a moment.

The most powerful vibration in the Universe is Unconditional Love, a force which holds the Universe together, without which it could not exist. It is due to Unconditional Love all of the arguments of Allanon and his like are immediately rendered incorrect. It does not matter how evil a human being can be, that human being is still God with Divine essence at the innermost,and it is that essence which is also Unconditionally Loved just as we should all Unconditionally Love everyone and everything as Brothers and Sisters and Sons and Daughters of God, our Spirit being made in the image of God. Even the most evil people will one day return to God, for that is the destiny of all mankind, it is just they have chosen the left hand path, the way of the darkside rather than the way of the Light.

With best regards,

Adrian.

https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Nick

Thanks for that Adrian! As I write this it's the start of another workday, what a good start.  Those words ring true. [:)]

Very best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Allanon

quote:
God is the entire Universe, we are God and God is us, and everything functions according to Universal laws

Pantiestic, Mystical jargon which originated from the mouth of the heretic Spinoza.

Adrian

Greetings Allanon,

quote:
Originally posted by Allanon

quote:
God is the entire Universe, we are God and God is us, and everything functions according to Universal laws

Pantiestic, Mystical jargon which originated from the mouth of the heretic Spinoza.

You really should get your facts right and know your own bible before making statements such as this.  Almost every religion in the world accepts these facts as a truism, not to mention most other sources of anciant wisdom and the modern quantum sciences:

Is it not written in your law, "I have said, You are Gods?" --- John 10:34

On that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me and I in you. --- John 14:20

Christianity: The kingdom of heaven is within you

Islam: Those who know themselves know their God

Buddhism: Look within, thou art Buddah

Vedanta: Atman (individual consciousness) and Brahman (Universal consciousness) are one

Yoga: God dwells within you as you

Confucianism: Heaven, earth and human are of one body

Upanishads: By understanding the self, all this Universe is known

And I could go on. The last five pre-date christianity. Almost every religion, philosophy and esoteric ancient wisdom agrees with the nature of the Universe and how the destiny of mankind is aligned.

With best regards,

Adrian.

Vincit Omnia Veritas

Traveler

Adrian,
I was only commenting in reference to the bible in which Allanon is fond of quoting. I'm fairly new to the spirit world outside of mainstream religion and don't have much experience with the astral in general but I'm learning.[:)]
"For the good of the fire in your soul"

Allanon

THE NEW AGE DECEPTION

What you imply with your quotes Adrian is one of a reality that is

Panthiestic
Materialistic
Determinist
Mystical

Christ is totally SEPERATE from this reality. If God choose to stop thinking about us we would be GONE. Poof end of story. We are a MODE not a SUBSTANCE. God is the only true SUBSTANCE and is TRANSCENDANT of this world. HE IS NOT PART OF IT. He will continue to exist WITHOUT is and we have no AFFECT on HIM. He however has an effect on us. He is in complete control. Your false understanding of the nature of God's Word can be summed up below.....

18The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20For since the creation of the world God's INVISIBLE QUALITIES--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.
21For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.
24Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and WORSHIPPED AND SERVED CREATED THINGS rather than the Creator--who is forever praised. Amen.

The statement "The World is God" is the NEW AGE DECEPTION.

harlequin_star

interesting. . .
I am appauld by your comments, Alannon. The fact that you would come here and insult these people, some of whome ARE christian as I am. I realize that no matter what anyone says, you'll probably stick to your beliefs.
But i'm gonna say it anyways. And what you're doing is not what Jesus Christ intended. Whether you see it or not, you ARE pressuring your beliefs on others and not accepting any other explination.
Do you expect others like myself to feel like we're going to hell because of what God gave us? What about Joseph? Didn't he have visions, couldn't he interpret dreams? Or jesus himself who could heal the sick and walk on water?
Ironically, what you're calling the deception of satan is what brought me closer to God.
p.s. Meditation is taught in the bible. And 'he who is without sin casts the first stone' so, does that mean you yourself are completely without sin?
Don't be so quick to judge others.

Allanon

I am not judging just stating the fact that THERE IS AN UNSEEN WAR GOING ON RIGHT NOW IN THE SPIRIT REALMS. THE TIME OF PERGATORY IS ABOUT TO CLOSE AND IF YOU ARE NOT PART OF THE BODY OF CHRIST THAN YOU WILL BE DECIEVED AND TORMENTED. FOR ALL THE CLAIMS OF "LEAVING THE BODY" I SEE HERE I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU HAVE HAD NO VISIONS OF THE WAR?

Tisha

Poor Allanon!  Sounds like all your time "out" is spent on the Lower Astral.  Certainly lots of crap is going on there . . . and as the lower astral is where the belief systems lie, it's no suprise you've been STUCK on the Lower Astral.  THERE IS A WAR GOING ON THERE.  There is an old occult maxim:  "As above, so below."  It's as bad up there as it is down here!

But there is a way out . . . but it's not by latching yourself onto any "belief system" that any religion can dole out.  It's done by finding peace within, peace between yourself and the Divine Force that is All.  From all your angst and upset over the state of things, it's obvious you've got a long, long, long way to go.  Pray on this! The Divine is ALL.  The good and the bad.  Even Satan and Hell are within His control.  When you die, you go to God, because there simply is NOWHERE ELSE TO GO.  What PART of God you end up in is a different matter.  The ironic thing is, the people who obsess on Hell are the ones who end up there.  Lesson: What fills your head is very, very important.  

So try a smile, do a good deed and show some love, it's a beautiful day, even if it's raining.

Tisha

Novice

Allanon-
I have not responded to any of your posts up to this point. And I am not intending to argue with you at all. I respect your visions, although I do question your interpretation of them. However, its not for me to interpret what has been given to you. You need to figure that out for yourself.

I have only been astral projecting (by 'accident') within the past year. So I'm by far an experienced traveler. And I am not well versed on all religions or theosophies. I read whatever I find myself attracted to. So what I'm stating here is based purely on my own opinion and experiences.

I can tell you, as Tisha has implied, that I have personally met the 'real' Jesus twice in the (upper) astral. The place is unmistakable and his presence left no doubt about the identity. I also met a fake as well. But I could tell instantly it wasn't him.

I've had my own visions, which I interpret as supporting many of the things that you have denounced on the various forums. So while I appreciate your sharing and your eagerness to spread the truth as you perceive it, I would simply state that your visions that you interpret as THE truth are not consistent with my visions and MY truth. And I'm sure that others here can say similar things.

All this to say that the determination you exhibit based on your experiences is probably equal to the determination as myself and others have experienced. The only differences being:
1) we are interpreting our visions/experiences to mean something other than what you interpret yours; and
2) we are not as over zealous about turning others from what we perceive to be 'the dark side'.

So basically your determination is coming up against others with equal determination. I think that all that will transpire is a stale-mate.

No one knows if one of us, none of us or all of us are right in our interpretations. But the free will we all have allows us to each follow our own truth and deal with whatever 'consequences' come about from our own decisions.

I wish you all the best and truly hope that you are on the right spiritual path for yourself at this point in time.
Reality is what you perceive it to be.

wgt

Perhaps the writer suffers from lack of Free Thinking, did Jesus say Seek you First the Kingdom of Heaven or was that Budda? I get confused, but I could be possessed. I'm NOT happy about that.
Didn't Jesus also get ticked about the way the religion was being used for some folks own agenda or was that Mohammed. Maybe my attitude needs new focus. Perhaps I should knock, would the door open?
Maybe if I ask, it would be given to me. I know, if I seek, I will find (the answer). And IF I have FAITH, yes FAITH, that mountain is outa here. Perhaps the writer needs a bit more reading,or some prayer for understanding, (which is all the wisest man in the bible asked for) works for me. Only if you believe it... Trust your instinct, and please someone send that person a copy of Sir Bruces latest book. For truly he is wise beyound his years. Better still we could just pray for him and hope the message gets thru.       WGT.

Allanon

quote:
Even hundreds of thousands of years from now, even names like Beethove, Mozart, Bach, Handel, Haydn, DeBussy, etc. will all be forgotten, fading away with time. But it does not mean that they cease to exist. This world exists to serve a purpose, and that is why it is a key part of the war.

This war we as humans cannot hope to win. Darkness abounds and it grows stronger every day. This physical world is a mirror of the higher realms and it is all too apparent that things are escalating to a boil. What can we do? How can we fight? We try to be good people but we always slip up somewhere. We yell at our friends or cuss when someone makes a mistake and this just churns the wheels of hate once more. We are not strong enough to win the war in the phsyical reality and we are not strong enough to even begin to think about conquering demons.

Mankind needs a Saviour. Needs a rope to pull us up when we slip. Needs a reason to fight on when we feel the darkness coming. All have tried in there own way to fight the good fight but it is time for the Hero.

Next time you are projecting just try to imagine this scene. The great forces of evil are massing in heaven to overcome the God of Love. The lines are drawn and the time of compromise is over. The great Dragon rises up as the first created being and the mightiest Angel in all of Heaven. Who could possibly defeat this foe? This is where the Hero comes in. That Hero is Jesus the Christ and also known as the Archangel Michael. The only One above the Dragon.

7And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9The great dragon was hurled down--that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

THE DRAGON TAKES RESIDENCE IN THE EARTH, HIS TIME TO RULE IS NOW. BUT THE TIME IS COMING WHEN THE ARCHANGEL MICHAEL WILL COME AND DEFEAT THE DRAGON. CAST YOUR LOT WITH THE HERO AND FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT.

KEEP ON PRAYING FOR THE RETURN OF THE HERO AND SAVIOUR OF MANKIND. HAVE FAITH AND SPREAD THE LOVE IN YOUR HEARTS THE BEST WAY YOU CAN. THAT IS THE ONLY WEAPON WE HAVE NOW. HOPE, FAITH, AND LOVE.

Allanon

quote:
Poor Allanon! Sounds like all your time "out" is spent on the Lower Astral.

Well honey the sad reality is WE ARE IN THE LOWER ASTRAL. You can wishful think all you want but this place is as dense and full of matter as it gets! We have to deal with the reality that is HERE.

FistOfFury

Hey Allanon

LAY 0FF THE CAPS LOCKS. Turn off the caps lock man when you post, it's considered rude, yelling and annoying. And calm down when you post, there's no need to get so emotional. You're really starting to tinkle me the hell off everytime you post with the preaching and yelling at the top of your lungs with the caps lock, and I've only been here for like 3 days. And as for the topic, probably Jesus is laughing his butt off right now everytime he reads your posts.

Jesus Christ man. (sorry, I couldn't help myself [:D] with this last bit.)

Adrian

Greetings Allanon,

quote:
Originally posted by Allanon
THE DRAGON TAKES RESIDENCE IN THE EARTH, HIS TIME TO RULE IS NOW. BUT THE TIME IS COMING WHEN THE ARCHANGEL MICHAEL WILL COME AND DEFEAT THE DRAGON. CAST YOUR LOT WITH THE HERO AND FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT.

KEEP ON PRAYING FOR THE RETURN OF THE HERO AND SAVIOUR OF MANKIND. HAVE FAITH AND SPREAD THE LOVE IN YOUR HEARTS THE BEST WAY YOU CAN. THAT IS THE ONLY WEAPON WE HAVE NOW. HOPE, FAITH, AND LOVE.

I thought you promised to stop shouting all of this dogma at the top of your voice? Anyway, I suggest you do so; you have been given more than enought lattitude and you are simply annoying other members.

There is plenty of room here for reasoned debate and disagreement, but not persistent out and out preaching and evangelising in multiple caps lock created topics.

With best regards,

Adrian.
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Allanon

Most here on the board I am sure have made claims to many "projecting" experiences. WHY IS IT THAT THERE IS LITTLE MENTION OVER THE WAR THAT IS GOING ON? From my own position there is obvious evidence of mass war in the spirtual realms when you project. I saw these things even before I joined arms with Christ. Comments on this, perceptions, experiences validating ARMAGEDDON etc?

Allanon

quote:
You're really starting to tinkle me the hell off everytime you post with the preaching and yelling at the top of your lungs with the caps lock, and I've only been here for like 3 days. And as for the topic, probably Jesus is laughing his butt off right now everytime he reads your posts.

Leave this thread if you do not like my writing style. The Truth of the Power of Christ will be made to the ends of the earth and it is my FREEDOM OF SPEECH to proclaim it as long as it is done in a tasteful manner. I have not cursed anyone here or said anything that could not be considered acceptable as per the rules of polite debate in a classroom setting.

Interesting how you New Agers are so inclined to have open minds but you react with such anger when someone has PASSION for the True God of the Bible who is the Lord of Lords.

Squeek

Didja really thing I'd let this topic be locked without me posting on it?  Of course not!  :D

Ok, hi Allanon, and thanks for this topic...  It is the funniest thing I have ever read in my entire life.

I'm not dissing ya, I'm a Catholic...  You know, that branch of Christianity that's supposedly more righteous and whatnot?  Of course I could care less about what it's supposed to be.... :)

Well, I have always learned in my youth group (Catholic Life Community) that we're to respect other people's choices in the religions they choose.  There are no BAD religions, they are all based on the same principles as yours and mine.  The main ones have a book as well, and a prophet.  BUT, much like ours, there is no proof of anything.

I have to wonder... what made you post this?  Are you attempting a mass conversion here?  Are you just spreading propaganda? Or are you just insane and want everyone to hear what you have to say.  These are the only 3 I can think of.

So, you can't call me a satan worshipper, and I'm highly interested in Astral Projection.  Then what am I?  Just xonked out of the reality that exists within you? I had no idea! I'll get right to that... once I CARE.

~Squeek

PS - WOW! I thought you were like 13.  You're really 22 years old? That's impossible... even I KNOW how to spell "purgatory" [;)]

MORE of a PS - Sorry to the moderators for this... I read it and realized I just had to post.  My opinion matters too.

shadowradier

The Lord would not want you to fight he gave you a soul why not make it the best it can be??

Allanon

quote:
So, you can't call me a satan worshipper, and I'm highly interested in Astral Projection. Then what am I? Just xonked out of the reality that exists within you? I had no idea! I'll get right to that... once I CARE.

~Squeek

Out of body experiences without the protection of the Holy Spirit are dangerous and can lead to possession. Life should be taken seriously and God's Laws should be upheld to the best of your ability.

quote:
PS - WOW! I thought you were like 13. You're really 22 years old? That's impossible... even I KNOW how to spell "purgatory"

Purgatory is not a Biblical concept and Catholics are NOT True followers of Biblical Doctrine.

no_leaf_clover

quote:
Purgatory is not a Biblical concept

I think Squeek meant you spelled it wrong somewhere and he never did. :D
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Fat_Turkey

Allanon, stop trying to be such a mass converter. I once heard a preacher proclaiming to the congregation that yoga, aromatherapy, acupuncture, even MARTIAL ARTS was the spawn of Satan. Personally, I get sick of all this religious dogma bovine excrement. People like you just tinkle other people off. If you are such a great Christian or whatever, leave people alone. You're God might forgive you, but people around here are getting sick of your rantings. We choose to practice Astral Projection? So what. What the Hell is your panzy religious butt gonna do about it.

And I don't see anyone with Satan in them now do I? Anyone else?

~FT
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.

Allanon

quote:
You're God might forgive you, but people around here are getting sick of your rantings. We choose to practice Astral Projection? So what. What the Hell is your panzy religious butt gonna do about it.

Once again it should be noted that AP can be dangerous if done without the protection of the Holy Spirit. Go ahead and project but what is it you BELIEVE after your experiences? Do you believe you will live forever and that once your physical body dies you simply "fly" off to the astral? This is FALSE TEACHINGS and the fruit of a bad seed in your mind probably due to conversing with evil spirits that you were not aware of.

Christians are no better than anyone else. They just think ahead of time and realize that the judgement is not something to take lightly. Sure go ahead and astral project but when the final trumpet sounds are you going to be on the Right side of the battle lines?