Was Jesus Gay?

Previous topic - Next topic

Rudolph

Quotemaybe someone just made it up?

Made what up?

(but yeah, people make stuff up all the time).

Beware the fake "seeker" who finds Truth to be abusive.

Lexy

I know this spiritual teacher who studied Jesus and really believes this is true, actually he believes Jesus is bisexual not just gay. Also that he lived in India and did not die on the cross.
"Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves."

CFTraveler

Quote from: Lexy on May 10, 2011, 21:31:46
I know this spiritual teacher who studied Jesus and really believes this is true, actually he believes Jesus is bisexual not just gay. Also that he lived in India and did not die on the cross.
Yes, there is a branch of Christianity in India that states that Jesus came there after he left the middle east and lived there.  I believe there is also a group in Japan that states the same thing.  Not 'a Jesus' but 'the Jesus'.

Rudolph

QuoteAlso that he lived in India and did not die on the cross.

Yeah, I heard that one too.

"Jesus Died in Kashmir" by A. Faber Kaiser (sp?)

knock yersef out

Lexy

yeah, I saw that movie "Jesus in India" were this guy went to find proof, it was interesting. There is a grave in India that they say is the real Jesus grave:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/from_our_own_correspondent/8587838.stm

CFTraveler

And just to add to the legends, here is this:  http://www.thiaoouba.com/tomb.htm

Stookie_

I'm pretty sure that Jesus came to America and settled in Utah.

CFTraveler

Yep, that's according to the Archangel Moroni?

Karas

Jesus wasn't a gay cause he had a thing for Mary and he wanted her to go to heaven from what this verse is saying.

"Simon Peter said to them, "Make Mary leave us, for females don't deserve life."

Jesus said, "Look, I will guide her to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every female who makes herself male will enter the kingdom of Heaven."

but then again ALL MALES go to heaven >_> unless Jesus likes tomboys wich may explain this verse. If anything it sounds like Simon and peter are gay lol...

This verse is from the gnostic text with all Jesus' sayings http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/nag_hammadi/gosthom.htm
Firmly understand that there is no joy or sorrow in this world. If you believe worldly objects are a source of happiness, in their absence you will feel sorrow. Accept the fact that there is no true happiness in the world.

Rudolph

Quote from: Karas on May 12, 2011, 03:27:54
Jesus wasn't a gay cause he had a thing for Mary and he wanted her to go to heaven from what this verse is saying.

"Simon Peter said to them, "Make Mary leave us, for females don't deserve life."

Jesus said, "Look, I will guide her to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every female who makes herself male will enter the kingdom of Heaven."

but then again ALL MALES go to heaven >_> unless Jesus likes tomboys wich may explain this verse. If anything it sounds like Simon and peter are gay lol...

Simon Peter was one person, sorta like 'Billy Bob'. You have to have at least a small understanding of Greek Gnosticism in order to make sense of the scriptures. The practices involved a kundalini exercise which required testicles. This left women out of the picture. However an accomplished Master would know how to do a 'workaround'.

If anyone is interested PM me and I could recommend some outside resources (along with caveats).

CFTraveler

Gnostics were not a homogenous group, which is part of the reason they didn't win in the canon when it came time for officialdom.
Some groups considered women 'more' important than males, and had women priests, which did do all the exercises and meditations and 'gnosis' experiences, while others didn't.  Some reached for the sublime, and others clung to the mythology that was more negative than positive.
Some groups considered women 'separate' or 'inferior' but those were the more 'greek', which considered women inferior for cultural, and not religious reasons.
It's interesting to note that one of the reasons 'Orthodox Christianity' (Irenaus style) won, was because the Gnostics had women leading the studies, and this was not ok with them.

Rudolph

Quote from: CFTraveler on May 12, 2011, 14:21:20
Gnostics were not a homogenous group, which is part of the reason they didn't win in the canon when it came time for officialdom.
Some groups considered women 'more' important than males, and had women priests, which did do all the exercises and meditations and 'gnosis' experiences, while others didn't.  Some reached for the sublime, and others clung to the mythology that was more negative than positive.
Some groups considered women 'separate' or 'inferior' but those were the more 'greek', which considered women inferior for cultural, and not religious reasons.
It's interesting to note that one of the reasons 'Orthodox Christianity' (Irenaus style) won, was because the Gnostics had women leading the studies, and this was not ok with them.

I think the main reason that Orthodoxy prevailed was because it appealed to the masses. It was a simple matter to gain eternal salvation and the doctrine was easy to understand. Gnosticism on the other hand was obtuse, bordering on completely unintelligible and salvation was all but completely out of reach for the typical Aspirant. Even just the intermediate levels of Gnostic study and practice were beyond what most could grasp and maybe not even one in a thousand could make significant progress at the advanced stages.
I do not recall reading anywhere that women leading the studies had anything at all to do with the rejection of Gnosticism.

Another strong point for Orthodoxy was the willingness of the faithful to die for their belief. That's real dedication. The Gnostic personality was more likely to just say "whatever" and go along.

CFTraveler

Quote from: Rudolph on May 12, 2011, 18:50:03
I think the main reason that Orthodoxy prevailed was because it appealed to the masses. It was a simple matter to gain eternal salvation and the doctrine was easy to understand. Gnosticism on the other hand was obtuse, bordering on completely unintelligible and salvation was all but completely out of reach for the typical Aspirant. Even just the intermediate levels of Gnostic study and practice were beyond what most could grasp and maybe not even one in a thousand could make significant progress at the advanced stages.
I do not recall reading anywhere that women leading the studies had anything at all to do with the rejection of Gnosticism.

Another strong point for Orthodoxy was the willingness of the faithful to die for their belief. That's real dedication. The Gnostic personality was more likely to just say "whatever" and go along.
I agree.  I'll have to research where I read that about the woman ministers being one of the reasons for their not being picked.

Lexy

Quote from: CFTraveler on May 11, 2011, 11:13:37
And just to add to the legends, here is this:  http://www.thiaoouba.com/tomb.htm

I loved that book, trippy  :-)

Summerlander

I don't know if Jesus was bent or straight, maybe he was as straight as a rod when he preached his gospel to his disciples but bent whilst being beaten, spat on and pelted with stones before his crucifixion. I'm off to watch Insidious now.

Pauli2

Quote from: Karas on May 12, 2011, 03:27:54

bisexual
Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

ether2

No way was Jesus gay... as they (male gay) are the main generators of peadophilia which of course their have been no incidents of such acts of peadophilia for the last few months now, i might add any where in the world :-)
decommissioned the bastards all good...work continues to this day as in the maintaining that they donot offend/hurt any children 8-)

however as i am very well disliked by those high profile gays that donot undertsand my reasons for disliking gays, i will support what ever makes people happy (gay area) as long as it does not hurt anyone in any form...in a short period of time as it does generate it peadophilia for now (but nonactive now)... when it is clear to these people that you even look at children/photos in ways that are not seen appropiate, as i have a thing in this area to even erradicate people looking at children in  :evil: ways, it's easy to persuade :wink: these people away from this practise

good luck

love all
Don't Forget-Love All, Means To Care 4 all=being more ONE which is the highest of height of consciousnesses in the dimension we live in...love all doesnt mean cuddly cuddly

http://thewayitisether.wordpress.com/

SomeRandom

Its actually straight men....  :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
"What lies before us and what lies behind us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Oliver Wendell Holmes

ether2

Quote from: SomeRandom on May 15, 2011, 08:40:48
Its actually straight men....  :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

i hope ya not referring to my post as straight males are the biggest generators...if so serious homework needed ya don't get to decommission these people without real facts which of course requires wisdom which of course is needed to stop peadophilia WORLD WIDE :wink:

but it's actually the biggest argument amongst gays towards me  :roll: lol

homOwork...
excuse the spelling :wink:

good luck

love all
Don't Forget-Love All, Means To Care 4 all=being more ONE which is the highest of height of consciousnesses in the dimension we live in...love all doesnt mean cuddly cuddly

SomeRandom

Seriously think about it, how many straight males are there compared to gay males.

Show me your proof.  :lol:

Seriously looking at all your post I think you're just trolling.
:wink:
"What lies before us and what lies behind us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Oliver Wendell Holmes

ether2

i've been working in this area for years around a decade for that fact,...how about you

learn how thoughts generate before ya compare the numbers... hermetics is a good start

i have had this discussion with police...

it's alright to be gay mate plenty are...we are sorting out the problems it generates all for you's  8-)

police have the proof should you care to seek it

good luck

love all

Karas

Quote from: ether2 on May 15, 2011, 09:26:15
i've been working in this area for years around a decade for that fact,...how about you

learn how thoughts generate before ya compare the numbers... hermetics is a good start

i have had this discussion with police...

it's alright to be gay mate plenty are...we are sorting out the problems it generates all for you's  8-)

police have the proof should you care to seek it

good luck

love all

epic fail lol... Worst troll ever
Firmly understand that there is no joy or sorrow in this world. If you believe worldly objects are a source of happiness, in their absence you will feel sorrow. Accept the fact that there is no true happiness in the world.

SomeRandom

I know its ok to be gay, I realize you dont dislike gay people for being gay.

But I want to know where you're getting your so called evidence. You said you dislike gays only because "most pedophiles are gay"
and I want to see your proof, you worked on this for years right? Should be easy to show someone your proof?

I think his proof is coming from personal experience instead of actual fact.

ether2

Quote from: SomeRandom on May 15, 2011, 09:30:19
I know its ok to be gay, I realize you dont dislike gay people for being gay.

But I want to know where you're getting your so called evidence. You said you dislike gays only because "most pedophiles are gay"
and I want to see your proof, you worked on this for years right? Should be easy to show someone your proof?

I think his proof is coming from personal experience instead of actual fact.

if ya into projection and OBE and all of that and at any sort of height you would know what i'm about to say as in it's """up there""" all the proof ya need...theirs ya facts... records sort of like the Akashic records where all thoughts and actions are recorded and if ya have the abilities to add them up ya get the result... like one plus one, easy
so ya right personal experience and actual fact

good luck

love all

Karas

Wait... Your baseing your theroys on the "Akashic records" x_x