News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

2012 Checklist

Previous topic - Next topic

jub jub

I was thinking about the doomsday scenario that is suppose to befall humanity on December 21st, 2012. I figured since I won't be able to affect the outcome, might as well enjoy the ride and get a front row seat.

Here are some of the things I want with me while I'm waiting for the big event.

Family members...check
Lawn chairs...check
Sunglasses...check
Cooler w/ice...check
Sunscreen...check
Hat...check
Beer...check
Lot's of fattening snacks...check
Sub sandwiches...check
Get into Heaven free card...check

OK, I'm good to go. So what are some of the things you guys will have with you on the big day?  :-D
"A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others"  -  Charles Darwin

CFTraveler

All of the above plus coquito (a Puerto Rican christmas drink), turron (a spanish candy) and Christmas presents.

personalreality

zombie shelter....check
be awesome.

Stookie

In reality, if I really believed it was coming, I'd quit my job and cash in everything I could and get as much world travel in ahead of time. I guess it's kind of like a bucket list. Of course, that's for a foreseen doomsday scenario. When it didn't come I'd end up broke in India or something.

Naykid

Whatever happens I hope it involves lowering my taxes.   :lol:

Capt. Picard

Bushcraft survival skills
A gun
Isolated wooded area

mon9999

Everyone forgot to bring a hot naked chick beside them! lol :-D

Stillwater

QuoteEveryone forgot to bring a hot naked chick beside them! lol

Lol... "beside them" as in alongside, or as in another besides themself, should they happen to be a hot naked chick?
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Stookie

lol

mon9999 is going to spend his last few minutes desperately looking for a hot chick. I can imagine the panic.

jub jub

I'm married, but if I wasn't, I'd grab any chick available and say, "Hey, watch this!"  :-D,
"A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others"  -  Charles Darwin

mon9999

Quote from: jub jub on October 14, 2010, 11:55:58
I'm married, but if I wasn't, I'd grab any chick available and say, "Hey, watch this!"  :-D,

ROLF!!!!