Channeling from the Pleiadians..

Previous topic - Next topic

grzazek

http://www.spiritual.com.au/articles/pleiadians/pleiadians-awakening-1.html

It's a long read but quite interesting.

Our universe is such a big playground one can only hope that we are not alone. However the concept of channeling to me seems rather farfetched, so I throw this into the same bucket as religion. I do however remain optimistic that such beings exist in the astral (which would make channeling possible I guess..), just not in the same physical plane as us. The article claims they have fleets of spaceships that can (and do) reach us, but if that's they case why sneak around and stay hidden? I am sure if humans had the means of such travel we would introduce ourselves to other intelligent life.

There are 12 articles all up it would be great if everyone shared their 2 cents worth here.

personalreality

haha, pleiadians.

they must be some really popular aliens.
be awesome.

TofuAttack

Quote from: grzazek on September 03, 2010, 21:35:34
http://www.spiritual.com.au/articles/pleiadians/pleiadians-awakening-1.html

I am sure if humans had the means of such travel we would introduce ourselves to other intelligent life.

That's a stupid thing to do but you're right, as a race humans are pretty stupid, we started world wars over different belief systems (communism, democracy etc), and murder our own species for the sake of physical differences.

just imagine the chaos when we come in contact with entirely different life form.

grzazek

Quote from: TofuAttack on September 06, 2010, 08:51:57
That's a stupid thing to do but you're right.

Why is it stupid..? If there is other life out there wouldn't you want to know....??? I don't care if they kill me..

Everlasting

I'm sure there are rules of engagement for et's to consider. If they would just storm in there would be problems. And why would they even want to contact us, we are an primitive fearful dogmatic race of people.
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.

horaciocs

Quote from: grzazek on September 06, 2010, 20:12:55
Why is it stupid..? If there is other life out there wouldn't you want to know....??? I don't care if they kill me..
Well, you should care if they kill you, actually. Being different/superior doesn't give anyone the right to kill a human being (assuming it's not in a fight-for-survival context)
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
than are dreamt of in your philosophy"

I've created a blog of some sort: http://pursuingconscience.blogspot.com/

Stillwater

Hmm...

Well, I suppose it might be like this:

Consider a society of gorillas. Sometimes people come in contact with them, very occasionally, but mostly people just leave them alone. They are not particularly interesting, except as a novelty. Besides, it is their right to be left alone, and to do as they please, and to live their lives unmolested, doing gorilla things.

Gorillas are capable of learning basic forms of human language, and a couple in captivity have been taught to communicate thusly. But no one is going out and teaching entire societies of gorillas sign-language, or giving them pieces of human technology, or dressing them up in human clothing. Where would it get them? They are capable of living this way, but would not do so naturally, and probably would not really benefit from it. It does not suit or interest them, so people leave them alone... to do gorilla things, as they would anyhow.

Does this make sense?
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

radman32

Who says a lot of things humans do now is human nature?? We have been drastically molded in our recent time frame. And aliens did interfere before with our society, and have been guiding us to there status. But things that need to be accomplished before a full blown alien contact is probably the kinds of acceptance and recognizations that ancient civilizations came to about spirituality, the universe, symbology, and our hidden potentials.

grzazek

Quote from: Stillwater on September 11, 2010, 23:06:00
Does this make sense?

No.. If a spanish person meets an asian person, they will at least introduce themselves. If not the world would be completely different. Let's just assume there is other intelligent life out there. If they had means of intergalactic travel, would you want to know about them, or would you prefer them to lurk in the shadows?

Stillwater

QuoteNo.. If a spanish person meets an asian person, they will at least introduce themselves. If not the world would be completely different. Let's just assume there is other intelligent life out there. If they had means of intergalactic travel, would you want to know about them, or would you prefer them to lurk in the shadows?

Spanish people and Asian people are not different species, from different worlds. One is not a "gorilla" in comparison to the other, so this analogy can't hold.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

CFTraveler

Quote from: radman32 on September 12, 2010, 01:43:33
Who says a lot of things humans do now is human nature?? We have been drastically molded in our recent time frame. And aliens did interfere before with our society, and have been guiding us to there status. But things that need to be accomplished before a full blown alien contact is probably the kinds of acceptance and recognizations that ancient civilizations came to about spirituality, the universe, symbology, and our hidden potentials.
I'm not going to say that this isn't possible, because we don't know, but the fact is we don't know. Saying 'aliens did interfere before' is simply a statement of belief and not of fact.  Not enough data is available to state this as fact.
From a look at ancient mythology, it is apparent that from the earliest known instances of human collective habitation we have anthropomorphized nature and the way we have understood it, so to say that we got it from aliens is odd to say the least.