News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Creating the Future

Previous topic - Next topic

Brolyson

Do you see no change, no effect for the betterment of the world? Do you fear we will meet our end in this lifetime at the dawn of an age?

There are movements right now for the betterment of the world. One I keep in mind is the work our society is doing on the foundation of society, the children. Transcendental Meditation is finding its way into the education system and is spreading with huge success with very potent stress coping skills among many other benefits, including but not limited to experience and practical mental techniques to bring to the surface real results through manifestation of positive thinking.

TM is now the answer for the children of the world, for the teachers of the world, for everyone who has an open enough mind to accept an inner knowing of ones self. Balance is restored through this deeply correlated stability of our thoughts, which stem into positively growing tools from which are within us, and have always been there within, for most though it waits to come to the surface for as long as it is negated. And after being negated for so long, bringing it to the surface is ever more difficult, and causes are given up on because lack of results. You do not become a master over night, in fact many have tried for lifetime after lifetime and only the few have reached total enlightenment in the physical body. To evolve our individual self, we must also improve others help them self. Therefore what you give to another, you give to yourself. The true potential of our "future" are the children of our age.

For one, children have a huge impact on the world if the adults allow them. The cycles of lies are coming to a shift where the truth will reveal itself and change the world over in a matter of moments, and this truth has already and is still to come about in small to large events coming to a semi-complete revelation in 2012. For I, I see 2012 as a shift in our planetary consciousness from which all will evolve at a more mentally advanced state, and the ways of war and poverty will come to an eventual end as the planet moves into a higher evolved society which the technology is of mind rather than of material objects.

Know there is hope, and there is no reason to fear "The End of the World" no matter what the evidence is showing you. If you give into the ways of the world, you inherit that end, which is most commonly associated with death. However, to live for hope and to fear not the great illusion, the effects of positive thinking can change the world in a matter of, let's just say 4-5 years, which happens to be during the 2011-2012 age.

There are those who work for positive change with every thought, word, and action. Anyone can attain the integration of knowing of ones self. Anyone can think, talk, and work for positive change.

For proof of this positive change already engaged in a movement in educational programs, just google: "Transcendental Meditation" and you have enough resources to gather an intelligent perception of positive change with results. There are many more, but for now I ask the question to those who wish to reply; What kind of 2012 would you like to experience? and What are you doing to bring this to conscious reality?

Be motivated, Be creative, Experience Life  :-D :wink: 8-)

Peace,

Jeffrey
This reality is a paradox, so what now?

SnakeDoctor

have to be honest...didn't read the whole thing...short attention span when im sleepy...

anyway, i wish there was a meditation time while i was a kid. im pretty sure i would have done 100% better in school. but if i thought different than everyone else, i would have been sent to the priest for an exorcism

CFTraveler

Two problems: A while ago I was looking for the definition of "transcendental meditation".  I was doing some research and wanted the 'official definition'.  Well, apart from Wikipedia, I couldn't find anything about it that wasn't connected to an organization that charges money to learn how to meditate.  That's my first one.
Second problem:
Quote"TM is now the answer for the children of the world"
Any time I see any claim of being 'the' thing I cringe.  Even if I agree with it's teachings.
There are many things that some institutions 'for the advancement of' ... are doing, for example noetic sciences and their peace programs, I believe the Costa Rican president (or is it pm?) has instituted a peacemaking program to be taught in schools, positive versions of traditional religions are more in vogue than ever, and the self-help shelves are overflowing with all kinds of ideas.  So, maybe that is the answer, and maybe it isn't- but I don't think there is ever any one philosophy that can cure all ills of the world, because the causes can be as varied as the people that cause them.
I'm just saying. 

Brolyson

Your insight is good CFTraveler, and during my writing of this I did leave some things open for others to have input such as yourself. There is something else still looming, but I will wait for whoever spots this one out before mentioning.

As for the charging of teaching the technique, the cost does quite considerably slow the progress of it's spreading growth to the mass of the people. One area of thought would be is how our system was already set up, being it a capitalized business world we live in, it was only fitting for such people who saw the potential for beneficial growth of the foundation if they would "capitalize" on this new way of learning. What other way would one expect for this to have spread in the United States other than through the system already in place. The good thing about this though, is that as it spreads, and as more people learn the techniques, the cost for this teaching will decline over time, making it available to the average minimum wage worker struggling to survive.

I found this message from a TM practitioner who wrote a well written response to a negative report about the TM movement:

"There are many very legitimate reasons to criticize the TM organization and to question its hyperbole. As an independent 21-year practitioner of TM, I'm frequently dismayed by the movement's antics, but not anywhere near as dismayed as I am delighted by the results of TM in my life. Whatever the movement's questionable behavior, I've found practice of the techniques to be more than worthwhile.
I guess it takes more objectivity than most people can muster to separate the issue of the potential usefulness of some specific approach or practice from the issue of the reliability of those who promote it. Just as it's possible, as you suggest, for a person of apparent integrity to be cynically deceptive or deluded, it's also entirely possible for someone whose integrity you suspect to be promoting something of genuine value. It would be a shame to dismiss a potentially useful modality out of hand simply because you don't trust the promoter.
Where TM--or any group or movement that has a significant "anti" faction--is concerned, I would suggest consulting with an informed current member of the group before swallowing whole what the "anti" faction provides, and then doing some independent checking of your own about points of factual disagreement. That should help weed out illegitimate or inaccurate criticism and will make your reporting much more useful.
Hard-core skeptics will uncritically accept whatever you tell them. True believers will uncritically reject whatever you tell them. It's the group in between you are most likely to be able to influence, but if you appear to be as biased negatively as the True Believers are positively, you'll have less of a chance of reaching them. That's why accuracy and fairness are so important to your effort."
Judy Stein

This goes to show that those who criticize have yet to actually experience the benefits of the technique, and are only looking at the flaws on the surface level of the movement.

Your second input pointed out the second opening for further insight to be given. The word "the" refers to only "one" answer, what I mean by this is that all problems that we are facing now stem from one problem; not knowing who we truly are. In how I refer as TM being the one answer is a formality of speaking about introspection into self, what I believe TM does for those who would normally not look into trying such a practice, is that people will finally start to truly get to know who they really are, whether it be TM or any other way, this is the one answer to the problems we face now. You still may be thinking in the many sub-problems that stem from the one problem, and this is how everything gets confusing. Narrow it down to the root of the problem, and all sub-problems will follow suit.

This post is mostly optimistic, although I do have a pessimistic side of me that was not put into this post for the very reason of pushing a positive idea for creating a better future. We should all know there are two sides of the coin and that we can't know one without the other, but as I said, this post in particular is my optimistic post on creating a better future.

Peace,

Jeffrey

P.S. There is still another "problem" in my original post, here's a tip; (True potential). Read carefully :) ;)

Awakened_Mind

Telekinesis is coming up a lot recently. Do you have a good site on methods, it's purpose etc?

-AM
Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.

Brolyson

Quote from: Awakened_Mind on November 17, 2007, 13:02:17
Telekinesis is coming up a lot recently. Do you have a good site on methods, it's purpose etc?

-AM

I am more than satisfied with "Telekinesis Power Secrets" offered by Adrian. The techniques are sound and the advice points towards self-evidence of realizing beyond our limitations, which is the purpose; for this ability to become self-evident.

Awakened_Mind

Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.

Brolyson

I received this ebook from the OurUltimateReality.com newsletter offer, though it is a single ebook dealing with telekinesis, it is part of a suite that is offered. I'm not sure where the suite is offered through a direct link. If you email Adrian, I'm sure Adrian will supply you with a direct link to the suite.