News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

2012 is too soon!

Previous topic - Next topic

sk8chik

I'm only 21. I haven't even come close to realizing my dreams and I only have til 26!

Sharpe

Dooooon't worry about it, nothing's gonna happen!

Domingess

But you will be able to realize your dreams after that too. Or maybe in another life on another planet.

2012 will be big changes ,but good changes! :)

Don't worry! All will be ok if you will keep grow up! :)

P.S. There are 5 years left... That is a lot of time. There are so many people who die every day. And in every age. 3, 5, 10, 15, and yes- 21 too ...

So, don't worry but keep grow up. Because all your knowledge about spiritual things will remain forever! :)

Sharpe

Stillwater

Well, I would look at it this way- this whole 2012 business started with the Mayan calender, and a bunch of people, among them a minority of respected researchers, and a whole group of clowns, seizing this idea and making all sort of theories out of it; so the real thing to remember is that the only thing which significantly supports the idea is the original Mayan calender source material, regardless of what people are shouting back and forth about it.

I for one, am not convinced, but there seem two possibilities:

- The whole thing is a big misunderstanding, and people got excited over nothing; you survive past 2012, nothing the worse for it.

- Pandemonium ensues, the Pope is proven to be the Antichrist, it rains skittles, and we die; the mystical presentience of the Mayans "proves" there really is a spiritual realm, and we pass on to other planes, nothing the worse for it.

Now I think there very may well be some sort of spiritual realm, as the collective anecdotes and reasoning I have faced over the years implies its possible existence, but I don't think we need "2012" to prove it, lol.
Either way, you win!
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

ismusa

I look forward to judgement day, I want to ascend.  The spiritual realm is better than the physical.  You may think you're just 21 and have a long life ahead of you but in reality, time flies by fast, before you know it you will be an old man very quickly.  After you become old and look back at your life you will think that life was like coming in through one door and leaving through another quickly.,

Stillwater

Or lady, if that is what you were ;)

sk8tchik --> "skate chick"?
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Jelal67

If it happens, it happens.

If it doesn't, doesn't.

I doubt you can change it.

If you believe it, accept it.

If not, who cares.

Simple as that.
I'd rather spend my life attempting to make myself happy rather than prevent myself from being unhappy.

sk8chik

hm.. I think good things are coming. I think it will be the ascension of the human race and def. positive, but I still love being here right now, and there is a lot I want to accomplish in this current state. I'm not scared of it, I think it will be positive, but I love this Earth how it is now and I have a lot of tangible goals I'm on my way to accomplishing.

Zephyrus

I think a bit of skepticism is good. People tend to believe what others tell them. It might be a condemning Christian God, it might be Mayan End of The World. Truth is most likely very plain and normal.

It also might be a self-reinforcing delusion. We want the end of the world and we see signs of it coming everywhere.

I recall reading books from the 80's about how humanity would change before 2012. As far as I see, nothing really happened.  :?

sk8chik

QuoteI recall reading books from the 80's about how humanity would change before 2012. As far as I see, nothing really happened.  huh

No way! There are humongous changes going on right now, on a more global level than ever before. Ecological terror from global warming and whatnot is finally being realized, American war and war in general is being confronted more than it was in the 60's with Iraq, and terrorism is at its peak, with Israel, the holy land, at the center of those attacks. There is no doubt that major changes are taking place. I feel change in the air, and I can see all the people around me experiencing transformations in their own lives.

Jelal67

I don't understand the whole debate.

I have better things to do with my life than ponder what will happen.

Either way, our concerns should be with the present state of the world.

If we are all on a path to spiritual enlightenment, let us walk it for its own, intrinsic value.
I'd rather spend my life attempting to make myself happy rather than prevent myself from being unhappy.

FadeEsdrasX

Its not the end
Its a beginning

[N = R* fp ne fl fi fc L]

Stookie

To say that a change is happening - well, of course it is. Things are always changing, never stagnant. We just fix our perception to a certain point and think things stay the same. People are constantly trying to hold onto the past.

So maybe the only change that is really occuring is in our perception. More people are seeing that the world is constantly changing and are accepting it.

sk8chik

QuoteSo maybe the only change that is really occuring is in our perception. More people are seeing that the world is constantly changing and are accepting it.

hm..that's definitely possible and another way of looking at it, but I do think that massive changes are occurring compared to even recent years. For so many things we've reached the midpoint of the parabola and are experiencing advancement in much higher magnitude than ever before. For example technologically, things were very stagnant for thousands of years, then came electricity and whatnot, and then ever since the computer our planet has skyrocketed technologically. The things we completely base society on today were nonexistent just 50 years ago. We're also experiencing this with political awareness, spiritual awareness (i think we've just reached midpoint there, what with new age western spirituality becoming bigger), and environmental awareness.

Magickist

I seem to recall a similar conundrum about predictions of the year 2000. There was talk about a Revelation and a few other things related to the theory of 2012. I'm not exactly a skeptic on this since it's been stated by someone like the mayans and isn't just some rumor created by someone just because it was a new millennium.
Twin Flame Harmonics Ascension Aid

https://twinflameharmonics.com/

Mydral

Quote from: sk8chik on August 27, 2007, 02:20:21
I'm only 21. I haven't even come close to realizing my dreams and I only have til 26!

Change your mindset..... if you don't you will feel the same before you acctually die.
You should be ready to die every day (and no this is not emo). Just be ready with meditation etc.. Materialistic things mean nothing in the long run.

Oh and nothing will happen in 2012, at least nothing where you will die.
In somnis veritas

Blazewind

Quote from: FadeEsdrasX on August 30, 2007, 02:02:28
Its not the end
Its a beginning
I completely agree with you on that one. 8-)  I think that 2012 is a beginning of something new, not an end at all.  I first learned of the whole 2012 idea while listening to coast to coast a.m.  I realize that alot of people don't put much credit into that talkshow, but I thought that some good points were brought up on there that one night.  After reading a little more about it, I have come to realized that this could be a good thing.  Who says the world will cease to exist at all.  I think it is quite likely that we will go on living almost exactly as we are now, except that we will be tolerant, enlightened and openminded.
I for one, am actually looking forward to 2012. :-)

Awakened_Mind

I think 'the end of the world' has been misunderstood. 2012 is a date for the end of time. If as humans we somehow mentally transcend time then it's the beginning of existence in eternity. Not just nothingness, they way atheists consider death.

-AM
Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.

Embodied Words

Perhaps in 2012 they'll be able to scientifically prove OBE's, ghosts, the astral, and stuff like that exist, and then people will have to accept it. So, the world will become more spiritually enlightened that way.
There are in every man, always, two simultaneous allegiances, one to God, the other to Satan. Invocation of God, or Spirituality, is a desire to climb higher, that of Satan, or animality, is delight in descent.

- Charles Baudelaire (1821-1867)

Blazewind

Quote from: Embodied Words on September 15, 2007, 22:57:00
Perhaps in 2012 they'll be able to scientifically prove OBE's, ghosts, the astral, and stuff like that exist, and then people will have to accept it. So, the world will become more spiritually enlightened that way.
I have thought about the same thing myself.  It would be a much better world I think, if those things could be proven and become more mainstream.  When I think of the thiongs that are happening around us already, in the year 2007, some of todays events give me great hope that this will will happen in 2012.

Sharpe

Quote from: sk8chik on August 29, 2007, 21:49:11
and terrorism is at its peak

You don't actually... BELIEVE... in that... do you?

Old Dood

Time will Tell...
MY SPECIAL PURPOSE

Embodied Words

If you can think things, and those things become real in the astral, then would it be a really good thing for the world to accept APing as reality? I mean, if more people do it, wouldn't the astral change? Just a thought.
There are in every man, always, two simultaneous allegiances, one to God, the other to Satan. Invocation of God, or Spirituality, is a desire to climb higher, that of Satan, or animality, is delight in descent.

- Charles Baudelaire (1821-1867)

Awakened_Mind

Well I don't think proving things means anything. It's common sense smoking harms your health, but what does that change. It's either that we are to ignorant to realise the truth, or the theory I prefer, that we are not yet evolved enough to percieve reality.  In that view, it's not a matter of proving AP, which I suppose has already been done in studies on 'remote viewing'. I think to induce a massive global cultural change, it will have to come from within the human species, collectively. Proving this and that doesn't really mean anything if people don't want to listen to it.

-AM
Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.