News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

After 2012

Previous topic - Next topic

Radium

Many of you have noticed that changes on Planet earth are already in process. It's a "cleaning" stage - disasters etc.

It's a pre-stage before the final change which is about to occur since we're not at the very end of one big galactic cycle.

As there are 4 Elements (Water, Fire Air, Earth) there have been 4 Civilizations each one of them terminated by it's characteristic element.

Sodoma Gomora - Fire
Atlantis - Water
Minoan - Earth/Earthquakes)
Our civilization  - Air

Changes
After the major change (final/4th one) Earth's vibration will increase due to a 1/10 pause of rotation of it's axis due to an external influence.

Only people that are ready for higher vibrations will be able to stay, others will continue their incarnations or another planet similar to Earth.

Increasing the vibrations of the matter and shifting consciousness of part of the mankind will start a new evolution cycle in a different -higher vibration matter environment.

It's difficult to describe but increasing vibrations of matter will result in sort of Astral - Physical plains merge.  - The new environment won't be as flexible as astral - (you imagine...and it is...) and it won't be as physical to make something.  One's mental power will be used tho create, transform and manipulate new matter, all done by power of imagination, just like in astral.

This is why we need to go through this cleaning before - bad vibrations - difficult time to go through - more and more pressure on you.
It will get much worse - get ready for it.
The more difficult obstacles and problems the greater chance for you to ascent when learning from it, appreciating it, and resolving it with love and generosity.

I wish you all a divine guidance on this way.

karnautrahl

More 2012 stuff? man, I bet the volume just increases the closer we get!.
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!

data

Radium, how do you explain the earth ascending into the astral?

Kris

gotta get training.. ahahaha

Hans Solo

The biggest change will be the year not being 2011."

Hans Solo
"Man, I just sprinted a mile and my heart chakra is going crazy!"

"Women only want me for my Focus 4"

Gaarden

I'm pretty confused about what you said, Radium.  Those disasters have only happened to single civilizations, not affecting all civilizations as a whole.  For example, the fall of Atlantis (the city of Alexandria?) did not cause the fall of ancient Egypt, even though they existed at roughly the same time.  The fall of the Minoan civilization did not cause the fall of ancient Greece, even though they existed at roughly the same time.  I don't know what Sodoma Gomora is, because I have never heard of it, so I don't know about that one.  This one of air...combining the physical/astral worlds...what would this do to humanity?  Why would the all-loving Source try to cleanse us?  Will we all die?  I'd like to know the answers, because 7 years doesn't give us much time to prepare for an ending...

P.S: TEOTWAWKI=The End Of The World As We Know It!
I am 17 and currently a junior in high school.  "As an agnostic, I may not be religious, but I am still spiritual.  Action is my only prayer!"

-Ben G. (Gaarden)

Gaarden

Predictions for TEOTWAWKI have happened for thousands of years, and none of them ever came true!  Take, for example, the FBI's Meggido Report: they predicted that, at the start of the year 2000, doomsday cults would begin to perform mass crimes against humanity.  However, none of it ever happened!  What happens in the Astral realm doesn't always happen in the physical universe: human choice CAN change the future!  Besides, the Astral realms rely on SUBJECTIVE observations, rather than the OBJECTIVE observations we all use in the physical world.  Not to be offensive in any way, but because of the hundreds of thousands of past TEOTWAWKI prediction failures, I sincerely doubt that these events will occur in the year 2012! :lol:
I am 17 and currently a junior in high school.  "As an agnostic, I may not be religious, but I am still spiritual.  Action is my only prayer!"

-Ben G. (Gaarden)

CaCoDeMoN

It's a pre-stage before the final change which is about to occur since we're not at the very end of one big galactic cycle.
And info about this chage was taken from all those silly channelers like Nancy Lieder? I am sure there's no such thing as "big galactic cycle", and you will just dissapoint yourselves, like Oazaki followers did already on this forum.
MEAT=MURDER.

Radium

I need to make some things clear.

First I didn't say that "it" will happen in 2012 but after 2012.
It is true that Astral is a reflection of what's happening in physical - the "predictions" that were made by prophets you talked about are not a 100% future but - more likely scenario that will happen if things go the way they go.

We can of course change everything. This is happening now - can't you see how whole world is waking up? Getting spiritual? More and more people on this planet are looking for the truth.

to worry at all about lack of time to "prepare" You don't need to prepare for anything. As long as you seek the Truth from the deepest of yourself no matter what system or religion you have, you are -what you call "prepared".

It is not my intention at all to persuade anyone about anything especially people who are not yet ready to understand. Why would any one want to do that? They'll see on their own which is the best way to show them.
Everyone is on a different level on understanding and part of one's development and progress is the ability to understand and respect others no matter if they believe in or not and provide them guidance once they ask for it.

The only reason I have mentioned this information publicly was to remove  confusion that was moving around through forums about "big changes" and most importantly emphasize to all people who will read this how important this time is and how much can one ascend when living with the Universal Laws. (balance, love, truth, generosity, helping others...)

For those who take this advice this will be a great opportunity.

Willis

Radium, which book did you buy to get this information?

And how come the experienced projectors on this board fail to see this monumental change you speak about?  Their experience of the astral surely would have signs of this event you talk about.  I cannot recall even one of the many projectors (including the moderators of this board) foreseeing any of this.

P.S.  These questions are a friendly challenge of your viewpoint.  Please do not be offended for I have my own vision of future events.
"We are into the opening stages of a human-caused biotic holocaust--a wholesale elimination of species--that could leave the planet impoverished for at least five million years." - National Academy of Sciences

Hans Solo

The Mayan probably just got bored of projecting their calenders out this far.  I mean they had to stop sometime, and all the people that correlate the years with the number of stones on the pyramids are just guessing.  I mean it could just mean that will be the year that a Walmart gets built were their pyramids used to be. :lol:

I can just see it now.  Mass caravans of New Agers moving to Virgina Beach (Casey said it would be safe their-oh yea his prediction started in '99) and.....nothing.  Although, if anyone is interested in real estate that might be a good time to buy in California :D

Hans Solo

no_leaf_clover

CaCoDeMoN,

QuoteAnd info about this chage was taken from all those silly channelers like Nancy Lieder? I am sure there's no such thing as "big galactic cycle", and you will just dissapoint yourselves, like Oazaki followers did already on this forum.

There actually is a big galactic cycle that stops/starts on the 2012 date. It's an astronomical event that occurs every 5125.36 years.

The following link explains it:

http://www.levity.com/eschaton/Why2012.html

There is some factual stuff out there, but a lot of disinformation clouds your access to it. We shouldn't make too many assumptions too hastily.

Hans,

QuoteThe Mayan probably just got bored of projecting their calenders out this far. I mean they had to stop sometime, and all the people that correlate the years with the number of stones on the pyramids are just guessing. I mean it could just mean that will be the year that a Wilmar gets built were their pyramids used to be.

Too bad the Mayan calendar being referenced was an extremely accurate astronomical calendar, marking the exact date of the event I just mentioned. The Maya were extremely advanced in their astronomy.

Edited cause I left out the word year.. lol
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Agntneo

This seems very hard to belive but ok.
People Can Fly

Gaarden

I can see where you are coming from, no_leaf_clover, for it is true that the Mayans did indeed craft a great and accurate calender.  However, I doubt that December 21st, 2012 (Winter Solstice of 2012) will mean the end of the world: it'll just mean that an amazing cosmic event will happen.  This event won't affect earth in any negative way; all it will do is move earth's position, just as the earth does every second of everyday.  Of course, this is an event that no astronomer should miss, but other than that, it will be just another Winter Solstice, just like all the others of the past.

-Ben G. (Gaarden)

no_leaf_clover

Right; I don't think it will be the end of the world either. What interests me is the great religious importance the Maya set on this date, and the immediate future of humanity.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

manuel

another 2012 thing huh, ill put that on the backburner so to speak, here is my prediction for 2012, potato chips shall rain down from the sky, the almighty doritos shall be our gods!

schotzi

RADIUM,

I find what you said to be very intriguing.
"meet me in Margaritaville"

Hans Solo

I think Manuel might be on to something here.  Although, the good money is on another Heaven's Gate type incident.

Hans solo

star

Ive got some questions I hoped could get answered ! ! !

So when after 2012 do these changes accur?

What do you mean by saying that we can't stay on the planet if we dont have high enough vibrations?

Are we gonna find ourselves suddenly standing on nothing in the middle of space?

Why do those ancient civilizations correspond with the elements? Why do we relate to air in any way?

In your own words no links please! :P
"How unfortunate for mankind that the Lord is reported by Holy Writ as having said 'Vengeance is mine!' "
Sir Julian Huxley

Syke

I think I can field those questions just as well as any other person on this planet can..

"So when after 2012 do these changes accur?"
-548.7356 days

"What do you mean by saying that we can't stay on the planet if we dont have high enough vibrations?"
-Well there's a new dance coming in to this planet called 'The Vibrate' if ya can't do it you get kicked off the planet.

"Are we gonna find ourselves suddenly standing on nothing in the middle of space?"
-Yes.. or.. No

"Why do those ancient civilizations correspond with the elements?"
-Cause the elements match their eyes.

"Why do we relate to air in any way? "
-Cause it matches our eyes and it tastes good.

And seriously, i think it's a bit ridiculous to say that people who are not prepared 'vibrationally' won't be able to "ascend". Everyone does it each night when they sleep.
It's a natural thing. Just because one person may be able to do it on purpose better doesn't mean jack----...
It's just a replay of all those childish club house rules like 'if you can't spit over that fence you have to find another planet to live on!'

well you know what... i'm telling mummy.

JKK

interesting stuff...dooms day? who knows...

I definitely believe something will be revealed by then concerning what the government is really doing/'aliens' revealing theirselves 100% once and for all

I've heard alot of things about the Earth aligning to a certain spot, and the polar magnetic fields of the north and south changing...I believe there is still ALLLLLLLLLOT we don't know about magnetic energy and the control of it so if they reverse what would that cause?...will this awaken the world spiritually somehow?

there is no way that currently this is the way life on Earth should be, there has to be change, I'm sure many of you have read supposed 'messages' about other beings possibly interfering if we don't solve things for ourselves(an example being http://www.geocities.com/changetheworld_now/Changetheworld1.htm  though there are other sites too)..because the way things are going it seems something big and bad involving even more violence isn't too far off..and I don't see mankind's destiny being to self destruct, and I'm sure 'they' don't either

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3463
I think that article is extremely interesting

Greenrat

there ARE without doubt changes   going on in the world, i think this 2012 stuff does refer to our awakening to spirit-  which we are, it is inevitable.
Look  out for these "signs" when you are out.
I read in the paper  the other day that western science has proved acupuncture works-  this represents one small step closer to a greater understanding of things, and a more unified medical knowledge- east-meets-west-
if this means the idea of energy channels enters into the western scientific mind that will be a great enough change in itself  to warrant a prophecy in the first place- but i think this is just one of many.

its nice to think that in 2012 as your walking through a busy street in the city, everyone and everything all of a sudden stops silent- we flower as fully balanced souls and see our world jigger away as we ascend to a higher plane of being- becoming enlightened and being told the secrets of existence, but this is just wishful thinking for those who want salvation without coming to realise only they can give it to themselves.

this ascension is  just a metaphore for the advances in technological,scientific and spiritual knowledge mankind is most likely soon to discover.
split your awareness between your heart and head.