Alien, 2012, Pyramids, Paintings, Growing Theory Thread

Previous topic - Next topic

It says they were either used as temples or for kings

Notice how the power is drawn from the bottom. The base of the bottom pyramid is the force. All the elements and energies of creation at our feet so to speak. they then peak or meet in the root chakra as you had mentioned in the thread. From there you will note how they then do the opposite of the bottom pyramid and literally explode towards the mind. At the crown chakra area you will see the other pyramid base which corresponds to your potential to use the forces of the universe. Well done man. Well done.

Just gonna comment on a few things in the thread.

Quote:
Is this your opinion, or is it based on what someone else said? And if the second one, who? How can humans be used to go to a higher frequency, and what makes it higher?

Look into fear vibes and death in rituals, how they use the fear and murder as drug. Of course those that feed on these things can then manifest as they consume to manifest. Without that explosion of energy they simply watch from a sideline and cannot get anything out of the ritual. Also look into the cult pedophiles. Hubbard, Crowley, crap like the super advernture club, the Hubbard yacht cruises. They believed that by sexual intercourseing little kids, they would live forever because they literally stole their energies in these rapes. Children are also pure to them and are a "full battery". Bad words but the point is there. Look into it. It gets really strange when you see what people are into.

CFTraveler

QuoteI wrote:
Is this your opinion, or is it based on what someone else said? And if the second one, who? How can humans be used to go to a higher frequency, and what makes it higher?

You answered:
Look into fear vibes and death in rituals, how they use the fear and murder as drug. Of course those that feed on these things can then manifest as they consume to manifest.
This is a belief, not a fact.  Where did you get this belief?
QuoteWithout that explosion of energy they simply watch from a sideline and cannot get anything out of the ritual. Also look into the cult pedophiles. Hubbard, Crowley, crap like the super advernture club, the Hubbard yacht cruises. They believed that by sexual intercourseing little kids, they would live forever because they literally stole their energies in these rapes.
This is what they believed.  This is what they said.  Why do you state this as if it were true?
QuoteChildren are also pure to them and are a "full battery". Bad words but the point is there. Look into it. It gets really strange when you see what people are into.
I understand that Crowley died in a bad way because of the bad way he lived.
But how is this connected with what you said before?
You wrote: Humans can be used to go to a higher frequency.
I asked: How do you know this?  Do you believe this?
And you told me how Crowley used depravity to 'get power'.
What does one thing have to do with the other, and why do you believe that this would work, knowing that Crowley probably died of VD, a raving lunatic?

CFTraveler

Quote from: 369 on February 18, 2008, 22:39:59
I was quoting someone else.
Sorry,  if you were quoting somebody else (and I don't see somebody else's name on the quote, btw) as an aswer to my question, as far as I can see.
So do you think that is the answer to my question?
If not, why did you quote that as an answer to my question? 

Mydral

Pyramids don't necessarily mean much. We are all humans, hence we think somewhat a like all around the world.

Notice that civilizations which never had contact with each other also developed other things in common:
Pots, clay, some form of housing, some form of cloths, some form of weapon... etc. etc.

At some point they developed pyramids, probably because its a simple shape to build (at least more simple then towers since the center point of gravity is very stable).

Now some things are just invented by most civilizations and some are shown by one to the other.
Actually some civilizations which build pyramids had contact with each other at one point.

Simple question:
Why does everyone think humans are to dumb and to unskilled to invent things on their own? It always has to be God, aliens or some other beeing which is not human.
500,000 years from now someone will probably also say that the number 0 or so was actually brought to us by Aliens or God  :roll:
In somnis veritas

Quote from: Mydral on March 02, 2008, 13:16:51
Pyramids don't necessarily mean much. We are all humans, hence we think somewhat a like all around the world.

Notice that civilizations which never had contact with each other also developed other things in common:
Pots, clay, some form of housing, some form of cloths, some form of weapon... etc. etc.

At some point they developed pyramids, probably because its a simple shape to build (at least more simple then towers since the center point of gravity is very stable).

Now some things are just invented by most civilizations and some are shown by one to the other.
Actually some civilizations which build pyramids had contact with each other at one point.

Simple question:
Why does everyone think humans are to dumb and to unskilled to invent things on their own? It always has to be God, aliens or some other beeing which is not human.
500,000 years from now someone will probably also say that the number 0 or so was actually brought to us by Aliens or God  :roll:

I live in America.

AndrewTheSinger

Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

CFTraveler

I read it and indeed found it fascinating.  However, I don't get why they decided:
1-The code had to be designed (shows a preconceived notion, and I would think that for a code programmer this would be their starting position)
2-Why it had to be extraterrestrial- The meat of the discovery is clear about:
The non-coding sequences are common to all living organisms on Earth, from molds to fish to humans.  This tells me that cancer is something that is common to all organisms on earth- so why the et connection?
This indeed may give us a cure for cancer- cancer indeed is something that does not support health and longevity, but to say that this is the reason to assume it wasn't created on earth is-suspect.
It's like saying that because killer bees contaminate other bees and are harmful to practically all other living creatures they must have been genetically programmed by something not of this earth.
This reads like the ET version of the old theistic creationist 'clock mechanism' explanation as an excuse for it.
Like I said, I basically agree with the idea of panspermia for a very simple reason, (which is besides the point of this post) but I don't see how this discovery is in any way related to it.

AndrewTheSinger

True, since they are proposing an alternative solution for the non-coding genes presence, without more information this is simply an entertaining hypothesis. When one puts that into a context tough, it can help us evaluate the indications. Let's say for instance that the probe on Mars finds a kind of bacteria that has the same type of sequences as the earthly organisms, that would add weight to the nonrandom nature of the coding, for if it the sequences were an evolutionary trait one would expect to find totally different arrangements in alien organisms. Being nonrandom therefore it had to be designed, the cells are definitely following the same predetermined instructions. But yes, some could say it's God, some could say it's ET.

Quote from: AndrewTheSinger on March 05, 2008, 15:50:45
True, since they are proposing an alternative solution for the non-coding genes presence, without more information this is simply an entertaining hypothesis. When one puts that into a context tough, it can help us evaluate the indications. Let's say for instance that the probe on Mars finds a kind of bacteria that has the same type of sequences as the earthly organisms, that would add weight to the nonrandom nature of the coding, for if it the sequences were an evolutionary trait one would expect to find totally different arrangements in alien organisms. Being nonrandom therefore it had to be designed, the cells are definitely following the same predetermined instructions. But yes, some could say it's God, some could say it's ET.

I belief in aliens, ok...but this article doesn't connect it at all.

CFTraveler

QuoteLet's say for instance that the probe on Mars finds a kind of bacteria that has the same type of sequences as the earthly organisms, that would add weight to the nonrandom nature of the coding, for if it the sequences were an evolutionary trait one would expect to find totally different arrangements in alien organisms. Being nonrandom therefore it had to be designed, the cells are definitely following the same predetermined instructions. But yes, some could say it's God, some could say it's ET.
But there are a few things (I don't want to call them facts) to consider:
Both Mars and the Earth have been hit by asteroids and meteors, etc, that came from the same places (Can't remember, the Kuyper belt?) so if the idea of panspermia is correct, then we are all descended from microorganisms that came in through these meteors or asteroids.
This is obviously not proven (and I don't know if it's even probable) but it brings on the idea that DNA may be extraterrestrial, though not necessarily planned by an intelligence (Leaving God aside from this convo for now, because we can get really complicated really fast) it would show why there could have been the same microorganisms in Mars as in Earth- because both got 'colonized [in the biological sense] while the Earth was in the 'primordial soup' phase.
I find this idea compelling because really ancient microorganisms needed different things to thrive and were adapted to conditions that would destroy us now.  They actually had to adapt to oxygen when it became abundant.  This is in the fossil record.  So what I'm saying is that primitive life here on earth was abundantly different than it is today, in a very basic sense.  So what I'm trying to say is that I applaud that they're trying to find evidence of ET genetics here, but I think they jumped the boat on this one.

I also believe that aliens created us.

AndrewTheSinger

QuoteBoth Mars and the Earth have been hit by asteroids and meteors, etc, that came from the same places (Can't remember, the Kuyper belt?) so if the idea of panspermia is correct, then we are all descended from microorganisms that came in through these meteors or asteroids.

The problem I see is that due to the extremely high levels of radiation that occur in outer space, be it from the Sun or Cosmic Rays, living organisms wouldn't be able to survive the travel. Meteorites and asteroids would be completely sterilized before they got anywhere, and if they didn't, the iron melting temperatures reached during the passage through the atmosphere would wipe out any traces of life that might have existed there.

QuoteThis is obviously not proven (and I don't know if it's even probable) but it brings on the idea that DNA may be extraterrestrial, though not necessarily planned by an intelligence (Leaving God aside from this convo for now, because we can get really complicated really fast) it would show why there could have been the same microorganisms in Mars as in Earth- because both got 'colonized [in the biological sense] while the Earth was in the 'primordial soup' phase.
I find this idea compelling because really ancient microorganisms needed different things to thrive and were adapted to conditions that would destroy us now.  They actually had to adapt to oxygen when it became abundant. This is in the fossil record.

See, supposing that they survived an arduous space travel, for these very reasons the organisms shouldn't show the same genetic sequencing. They had to survive under very different conditions: different distances to the Sun, different atmospheric compositions, different environments, etc.  Now, what if the sequences were the same? That's when things get interesting.

Meteors and asteroids are not as relevant to the history and development of the planets as they are portrayed to be. This is a very long story, actually a very big conspiracy, or preferably, a big play of interests. The importance of those loose space rocks have never been accepted until the late 1950's, when planetary science started growing and they became aware of what's going on 'out there'. They realized that it would be undesirable for people to know of these matters, maybe fearing that people would panic, maybe not wanting the public to know that it's out of their control, so theories were embraced, not because of their validity, but because things needed to be addressed to mold the mind of the people before the geology of our neighbouring planets could be spoken of.

QuoteSo what I'm saying is that primitive life here on earth was abundantly different than it is today, in a very basic sense.  So what I'm trying to say is that I applaud that they're trying to find evidence of ET genetics here, but I think they jumped the boat on this one.

I'm not sure that I agree with their conclusions either, I just feel there's something there.

CFTraveler

QuoteMeteors and asteroids are not as relevant to the history and development of the planets as they are portrayed to be. This is a very long story, actually a very big conspiracy, or preferably, a big play of interests. The importance of those loose space rocks have never been accepted until the late 1950's, when planetary science started growing and they became aware of what's going on 'out there'. They realized that it would be undesirable for people to know of these matters, maybe fearing that people would panic, maybe not wanting the public to know that it's out of their control, so theories were embraced, not because of their validity, but because things needed to be addressed to mold the mind of the people before the geology of our neighbouring planets could be spoken of.
Sources?

AndrewTheSinger

CFTraveler

I'm fine with the concept that previous civilizations were more advanced that we give them credit for, but I don't get why the 'conspiracy' idea.  I don't see any 'undeniable proof of conspiracy'- more like our tendency to think we're the 'highest point in evolution'- our cultural ego, as history has shown over and over, that makes us think we're 'the lords of creation' somehow entitled to be 'it', and naturally resisting any ideas that suggest otherwise.
As to conspiracy, true or false, I don't know, but not necessarily based on any facts.

AndrewTheSinger

As some people say, a good conspiracy can't be undeniable, because then it's not a conspiracy anymore, but a proven fact. Still there's a lot more evidence, that was just the 'tip of the iceberg', but things start to get way too serious, and I'm not sure that I wanna get into that yet. I'd like to think that there are good conspiracies, like people working silenty for the betterment of the situation, but it seems that it's always cover ups and manipulation of information, and it stinks. 

Quote from: AndrewTheSinger on March 07, 2008, 15:13:41
As some people say, a good conspiracy can't be undeniable, because then it's not a conspiracy anymore, but a proven fact. Still there's a lot more evidence, that was just the 'tip of the iceberg', but things start to get way too serious, and I'm not sure that I wanna get into that yet. I'd like to think that there are good conspiracies, like people working silenty for the betterment of the situation, but it seems that it's always cover ups and manipulation of information, and it stinks. 

I think the aliens are going to show themselves after 2012.

I'm sorry I have been posting 1 liners lately.

Quote from: Mydral on March 02, 2008, 13:16:51

Sounds like you are naive. If humans think so alike then why don't we all have the same cultures? Pyramids are one of the common things that different cultures share. So if you truly believe that pyramids don't mean much like I said you are naive or maybe you just didn't think of that.

This is what I think I'm gonna have to do...find out every single civilization that made pyramids and match up what is common with each one, with all of them and what they have  different about each other. After that I think we will have a better understanding.

AndrewTheSinger

QuoteThis is what I think I'm gonna have to do...find out every single civilization that made pyramids and match up what is common with each one, with all of them and what they have  different about each other. After that I think we will have a better understanding.

To me you've found out already. Doesn't the apex point to the genitals? That's what they were doing, I have no doubt, procreation.

dotster

Quote from: 369 on March 10, 2008, 14:53:37
I'm sorry I have been posting 1 liners lately.

Sounds like you are naive. If humans think so alike then why don't we all have the same cultures? Pyramids are one of the common things that different cultures share. So if you truly believe that pyramids don't mean much like I said you are naive.

We aren't here to make snide remarks about other people, are we guys? Just because someone see's something in a different way than you do, you shouldn't go calling them names. We are more mature than that.

Continuing to the topic, I don't know what I believe about aliens creating us. It don't deny that it could have happened like that, however, I don't have any problem believing that we occurred naturally either. I know that organisms as advanced or perhaps even more advanced MUST have occurred naturally, sometime, somewhere, so I don't find it difficult to believe that we were. If we weren't created naturally, then how did the "aliens" that created us come into existence? They could have been occurred naturally, or THEY could have been created by other "aliens". I do know though, that this line couldn't have started with organisms created by aliens (naturally, because that would contradict it self). The whole situation is very paradoxical. In conclusion, I have no problem believing that we occurred naturally, because I know that it is very possible.

As for the pyramids, I just honestly don't know what to think about how they were created, or who they were created, not even what they were created for, but I love reading all of these different theories though. And andrew, i love your site dude. It's so informative and you don't talk like you are trying force people to believe your theories. Plus you give proof, and you actually go into depth about why you think what you do, instead of just saying here is what I believe and I'm not going to try and prove it, so thank you for puting together all of your research and sharing it, and 369, I can't wait to read the final product.
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. Perhaps some day you'll join us, and the world will live as one.

AndrewTheSinger

Hi, thanks a lot dotster! I'm glad to hear that, it's good to receive this feedback.