News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Ascension

Previous topic - Next topic

kurtykurt42

What kind of evidence are you looking for Xanth?

Bodies of dead grays to start piling up in the middle of downtown Manhattan? It's not my fault you can't  see into the 4th density. Maybe if you spent more time training instead of criticizing others you would have the proof you wanted.

luu

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on February 14, 2010, 19:30:05
If you'll notice above there is a little 'o' in the second paragraph. The gray told me that this a point where the 3rd and 4th density levels meet. I thought it was a typo at first and tried fixing it for about 5 minutes while he sat there laughing!  grin Try highlighting it with your mouse and see if anything happens.

"Come now, Kurt, it's an effect of how the forum formats bracketed code. You should know this!"

"Of course
Yamabushi
What was I thinking!"

You get caught out with BS and then have the audacity to keep posting more?

Although some people "swallow it without question!", so i see why you carry on. Kinda reminds me of this
--->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lvU-DislkI

kurtykurt42

I have the audacity because it's the truth. And to me it doesn't matter how crazy or unbelievable something is, as long as it is the TRUTH.

And oh yea luu... You kinda remind me of this: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2393/2073960013_85c5bab32f.jpg

I guess I'm still baffled that people refuse to believe that the grays are here. There have been over a million reported cases of encounters and abductions and I guess these people are just making all these stories up for attention... That must mean that everyone here is also making up all these stories about encountering beings in the Astral plane. The grays are of the 4th density (RTZ) a realm VERY closely related to the Astral Plane but much more 'real'.

Soon many of you will be venturing out into this part of the galaxy and you will encounter beings similar to the ones I have been meeting. I want you all to be prepared for when that day comes. I try hard not to let idiots like luu and Jerry_Teps get me down but if you could feel the pain and horrible emotion that I have felt over the past couple of days perhaps you would understand. From here on in I believe it's going to get weirder and weirder, so I've decided to stop posting my encounters with the grays on this forum. If you are interested you can follow along on my website.

My only advice for you guys is to be careful when you get out in the area of space where the grays reside (The 4th density). Never trust them for a second and always question there actions.

mon9999

I believe in kurtykurt and i've read his website. there is also a group of people who believe that the ET's are with us already and some claim that soon they will make contact with us. here is the link which you could join for free to better understand them.  http://innercoredaystarcommand.ning.com/

RyanAugust

There's people who disbelieve and there are people who have the experience to know otherwise. I never believed in astral projection until the first time I watched my girlfriend wake me up and saw myself, it scared the living hell out of me seeing myself on a bed, it was very quick and very vague but I know that I was above my body and watching my girlfriend shake me awake.

Kurt, grays f*cked with you and YOU saw it, enough said. This is a spiritual forum, we are all supposed to do our best to get along and support each other, I'm new here and I know that. So, let's not fight anymore. I don't quite understand the whole war/fighting with grays and entities and humans but you know what? I know there is more out there than the physical world we live in. As a matter of fact, the majority of, if not all of the people on here, know that. Otherwise, Astral Pulse would have no purpose.

kurtykurt42

I am mad at the grays but they have made me stronger. I am sad that they have been killing the 'indago children' and other people that may pose a threat to there plans. This 'war' is to prevent them from killing any more of the young people on this planet that will be able to make a BIG difference in the future. The grays are afraid of the power we have and how much more powerful we will become. They are eliminating the threat now to prevent there species from being wiped out later.

Pyro21

If the Greys are killing people that are a threat to them then wouldn't the people be an even bigger threat because if they die then they'll be in the astral permanently (or until they're reincarnated) where they can practice battling so they'll be even stronger when they do battle the Greys?

kurtykurt42

The grays can erase your memory and make you believe as if they helped you 'ascend'. You will wake up in the 4th density on a white table with a bunch of nice little grays around you helping you through the ordeal. They will then guide you into the astral or mental planes where you can wonder around for the next decade. Some of the grays might actually believe that they are helping these humans but the ones at the top know that they are murdering our young people one by one.

joel1212

It's too bad your going to stop posting here but I'll check up on the website for updates on your experiences. I have a feeling that tells me your a speical person and your information is very valueable.
I'm an indigo child (24-25 on the test, lol) and I'm 17 years old so I could very well be target. I was also thinking maybe they go for the ones that arn't "awake" to this all and will follow them easily.

kurtykurt42

Several light workers have told me that I'm a 'crystal child'. Now I know why I have so many crystals!  :lol:

You very well could be a target... Hope you don't live in the midwest like me. That is where they have been targeting most of the individuals they have taken away from this planet.

mon9999

kurtykurt have you know anyone they have murdered? what are we suppose to do then in order to stop them?

kurtykurt42

I have been following along on the news at all the 'smiley faced murders'. I don't know any of them personally but take a look at this image of the victims:

Every single one of them was found dead in a river in the midwest / East coast  with this smiley face near them.

A map of the locations where all the bodies where found:

mon9999

wow! you really should be careful. Why are they doing this? why do the ET's think that they're going to be wiped out if humans become knowledgeable?

kurtykurt42

I don't think they're worried about getting 'wiped up' but they may be worried about becoming 'lower' than the humans of this world. Over the next decade there are going to be many changes on this planet and the grays / reptilians, I guess don't want to see us become more powerful then them. They have ruled this galaxy for thousands of years and now there reign of terror is almost at and end.

Quote from: mon9999 on February 23, 2010, 01:19:26
what are we suppose to do then in order to stop them?

There were about 30 of them trying to take me and I was saved by a very large man with a sword that chopped them to bits. I never heard so many grays all cursing at once! I could here popping sounds and fibers and heads being severed. With the help of my Lemurian seed crystals I felt the presence of a powerful women helping me to re-balance my chakras. I held my largest crystal to my heart and called out to the Ancients of Lemuria to please bring back up and help save me.

mon9999

perhaps you should teach everyone how to summon that being who saved you. lol are all indigo and rainbow people this cute? lmao! :-D

kurtykurt42

A member from my group spent 30 minutes summoning him, his name is Archangel Michael. Without his help I surely believe I would not be here typing.

joel1212

I think humans are food for reptilians. Specifically children. That accounts for the millions that go missing. They live inside underground, right under us.  Once we become more evolved they will die off and they are fighting now very hard to keep us from evolving.. I also think grey's and reptilians exist in our dimension and they use technology to travel into the astral. instead of their primary density being the 4th. Their vibrations are too low.

mon9999

oh so you have ET friends too? that oppose to the plans of other ET's to kill humans?

kurtykurt42

My group is here on this planet and they are all unbelievably gifted light workers. And the Lemurians are 6th density interdimensional beings that I have been communicating with for over a year now.

Quote from: joel1212 on February 23, 2010, 01:48:29
I think humans are food for reptilians. Specifically children. That accounts for the millions that go missing. They live inside underground, right under us.  Once we become more evolved they will die off and they are fighting now very hard to keep us from evolving.. I also think grey's and reptilians exist in our dimension and they use technology to travel into the astral. instead of their primary density being the 4th. Their vibrations are too low.

They do exist in our dimension but the vast majority of them are 4th density I believe. The grays have very physically weak bodies and could easily get killed if they were to get in a fight with humans. The reptilians on the other hand... You should probably run for your life if you see one of those guys!   :lol:

mon9999

so reptillians is our enemies and the grays are our friends?

kurtykurt42

I would have to say that neither of them are our 'friends'. But if I had to pick a side I would probably go with the grays.

mon9999

what are we suppose to do to stop them?

kurtykurt42

If you haven't already begun, start energy body development training. The love energy from your heart chakra and higher chakras is enough to take these guys down for good. I have been using large crystal spheres to raise my energy to the next level. The elder of the grays has been training me and teaching me the techniques I need to survive:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cixsk3nbII

mon9999

can you teach us how you do it? whats that dragonball stance?

kurtykurt42

It's called shaolin kung fu and is a form of martial arts used in china for over 1,500 years. The Shaolin monks are regarded as being the most powerful martial artists in the world. I practice my martial arts training every morning for about an hour and watch different instructional DVD's on Kung Fu / Karate / Tae Kwon do / Tae Chi.

Raising your energy to the level that I am at now can't just be taught to some one... You must train every day for years before you can reach this level.

* let me know if you can feel a tingling / heat in your chest & hands when you watch the video. My group told me that they can 'feel' and sense the enormous amount of power that I am generating.

The pretty lady can probably explain it to you better than I can!  :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt4ftvHq8wY&feature=related