News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Ascension

Previous topic - Next topic

mon9999

what is your level? :?

kurtykurt42

LOL! It's just a figure of speech... In martial arts they use belts to indicate the individuals 'level' of progress.

There are levels far beyond mine that masters have achieved throughout history.

mon9999

if its not too much to ask can you post those instructions on youtube?  :-)

kurtykurt42

You mean the instructions to perform the technique I am using in the video?

zareste

greys actually complain about being killed by humans. Heh

I'm interested in reptiles, though. Everyone in our galaxy has nasty thoughts and intentions. Reptiloids are the only ones who can say it out loud while everyone else hides it

kurtykurt42

I think I might invest in a good Samurai sword to protect myself against any reptilians that might be coming after me for what we did to all the grays this weekend.  :-D

mon9999

kurtykurt42

Are there any other questions you have mon9999? Or have I pretty much covered everything!  :-D

mon9999

oh well thanx! lol :-D please keep us updated for your new discoveries :-)

Xanth

Kurt, I've come across people like you ever since I started posting on forums such as these.
They all have one thing in common:  They're all attention-deprived.

I hate to say this to ya because you must feel the need for it and I don't like bursting people's bubbles... but you're nobody special.
You're no "chosen one"... I've seen hundreds of people who felt that they were a "chosen one".

I highly suggest you talk to someone... go outside, get some friends.
You need help.

Your smiley face murders are nothing more than drunks who fell in water and drowned.
Don't you think that's a lot more plausible than aliens kidnapping them and killing them?
Occam's Razor, dude.

The worst part is that you have an audience here, some of which, want to believe you so badly that they're willing to believe just about anything you type out.  This isn't healthy folks.

Fourthdimension

i dont mean to sound mean or nasty but i do agree wit xanth

you helped me understand something tho...you see my cosuin is a psychoologist and everytime me and her went for dinner we would always come on to topics about her work.... she said one time a man believed he was jesus and so was sectioned.
i said to her "nicola i think thats unfair because what a man believes has nothing to do with his sanity. i dont see you locking people up because there christian or muslim and yet thats a belief"
she replied that there is nothing wrong wit beliving as long as your not a risk to others or yourself.

i never understood this for a long time until i eventually seen these posts.

no offence meant mate.

its just firstly your totally dillusional about this...period.
that in itself is bad for you but now you got other people beliving this stuff which makes it worse

sorry mate but xanths right
Click here
for the astral pulse chat and type in the channel #ubchat
alternatively go to http://webchat.freenode.net

Astral316

Yeah I have to agree with the two guys above me... this story doesn't add up. Mind control? Conspiracy murders? Kicking alien butt on the weekend? I think we've crossed the line from astral projection into dogmatic fantasy.

joel1212

do some research guys  :-(

Stookie

The deeper the stories go, the more hardcore the believers become, and the more upset disbelievers get. Just like a real organized religion!

Seriously though, this is similar to Scientology. The AP machine being the e-meter. It even has controlling aliens and stories worth being sci-fi novels, just like Hubbard did.

I think we're close to the point where you either believe it or not, slight skepticism won't do.

missym

Seriously, this isn't the place to talk about this stuff, this is an Astral Projection forum.. All of that stuff sounds ridiculous. Read it from our perspectives.. Please move this before things get crazier!
Bring into play the divine within you, so on the stage of life you can fulfill your high destined role.

omcasey

A person's process is a person's process . .

Because the title of this thread is "Ascension" I take it that Ascension energies are being felt and experienced by the participants here ( ? ).  Each of us is going to integrate these energies through our being, through who we are -meaning uniquely -they are going to look a little different through everyone.  Through Kurt the process looks the way it does, through me it looks the way it does, through you it looks the way it does..  One thing I have learned thus far, is noone's process is any more or less delusional than anyone's.  We are all trying to integrate these energies, and we are all doing the best we can, forums like this where we can all come together and actually experience the kaleidoscope first hand is priceless.  Xanth is right, though, let's all help each other stay grounded.  Getting outdoors, in the sun, in nature, and being in company with other people is important.  Lots of water.....

zareste

sometimes I start to regain faith in this forum. Then the mods show up

joel1212

Quote from: zareste on February 23, 2010, 13:18:46
i lol'd in class

avenged7x

This thread is a bit disheartening for new members. I for one feel a bit reluctant to AP now I have heard about these 'killer gray aliens'
I hope for my own safety that your making this up.

Xanth

Quote from: avenged7x on February 23, 2010, 14:38:15
This thread is a bit disheartening for new members. I for one feel a bit reluctant to AP now I have heard about these 'killer gray aliens'
My advice is ignore what you're reading in this thread and venture forth into the universe with love.  :)

Quote from: avenged7x on February 23, 2010, 14:38:15

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. Plenty of people project without being harmed by greys or reptilians or anything else you can think of.

Quote from: Xanth on February 23, 2010, 14:59:10
My advice is ignore what you're reading in this thread and venture forth into the universe with love.  :)
Seconded.

zareste

Quote from: Xanth on February 23, 2010, 14:59:10My advice is ignore what you're reading in this thread and venture forth into the universe with love.  :)
I'd advise that too. It'll help get you out of the way

kurtykurt42

It's really too bad that you can't find it in your heart to believe me.

My contact with these gray ones is very real and soon I hope will you will understand the truth.

Stookie

Quote from: zareste on February 23, 2010, 13:18:46

lol... the "mods"...

zareste

yep, that's what we call them around here