News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Ascension

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanth

Quote from: zareste on February 23, 2010, 15:52:29
yep, that's what we call them around here
Stookie is probably a Grey, anyways.  ;)

kurtykurt42

Xanth and the others here believe that I need I am 'attention deprived' and want others to follow me. This couldn't be further from the truth. To be honest I wouldn't have cared if a single person didn't respond to this thread.

I am here to try and help you people, don't you understand. I don't want what has happened to me to happen to you. But if you are going to criticize me and belittle me then when the time comes, and you need help from entities such as these... I will be no where to be found.

Fourthdimension

look kurt we were not trying to belittle you.

you say your trying to help us but we dont understand you said. well we are trying to help you to by telling you it might just be all in your head and its worth talking to someone but just as we dont understand you also dont understand

but all in all like i said we were not trying to belittle you and in saying that i think we shoould just conclude the argument in this post that
on oneside we think you need to talk to someone
on they other side you and followers belive it all really

and since its concluded no one has the need to continue this debate about wwether its real or in your head and so we should all just stop the arguing and debating on that subject to save each others feelings

cause after all we are all part of this forum and all have common belives and so to continue this debate and build tension and bad feelings between each other would just be stupid.

so kurt am not gonna say anything more on this topic and am sorry if it hurt your feelings i just wanted to bring to your attention what i thought was right

kurt who is that in your picture on members pics 2006

see you all later
Click here
for the astral pulse chat and type in the channel #ubchat
alternatively go to http://webchat.freenode.net

kurtykurt42

Did it occur to you that people believe what I am saying because it is the truth?

I am a part of a group of like minded individuals that have been helping me to recover from this terrible ordeal. This experience has made me stronger and I have learned a lot from it.

lee46

I'm just wondering as I read this post, why do they only take americans? What I mean (and no offense) is wouldn't they take people from all around the world instead of just one section of one country? They can have access to any place...

kurtykurt42

What makes you think that they don't take others from around the world?

lee46

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on February 23, 2010, 01:24:34
I have been following along on the news at all the 'smiley faced murders'. I don't know any of them personally but take a look at this image of the victims:

Every single one of them was found dead in a river in the midwest / East coast  with this smiley face near them.

A map of the locations where all the bodies where found:

There aren't any other "Smiley Face Killers" cases in other countries

kurtykurt42

They are probably smart enough not to leave smiley faces...

Xanth said that these individuals drowned 'accidently '. All of these young men were college educated and very intelligent. Do you REALLY believe that while walking back to their dorm room from the bars they somehow accidently winded up in rivers miles away? If we don't open our eyes to the truth, and understand what is really going on here many more individuals will continue to die, of that I am certain.

- - -

A response on the incident from the leader of my group:

" After discussing the incident with several people on the forum I belong to, I'm curious to know how 'real' you think the entities where that attacked me? Many people feel that I'm delusional, need help and that the entire event happened in my head. They feel that I am making these stories up to get attention. "

You are in good company Kurt. Even Tesla had contact with the Gray ones. I can not produce the reference for that but I do remember it clearly.

My wife tells me not to speak of it openly. If you do, get used to ignoring others doubts. Like with most meditation experience, no one would believe this stuff if it didn't happen to them. Best to avoid heated arguements over it.

Having Tony , I, and Ron to to confirm this stuff is a plus for you. When all of us say the same, that is a historic event for conscious sliders. I always offer my "perceptions" and never claim they are fact for everyone. Three of us doing that, and have it match your story, for me is enough proof it's real. This is a rare event.

You are way ahead of your age group on this.

Bottom line for me, the direct experience leaves little doubt. To those who want to believe without such experience, there is no proof for them....yet.

Fourthdimension

kurt you say

"Do you REALLY believe that while walking back to their dorm room from the bars they somehow accidently winded up in rivers miles away? If we don't open our eyes to the truth, and understand what is really going on here many more individuals will continue to die, of that I am certain.
"

ok so if a man was a new graduate from university and walked out into a middle of the road drunk with an intent on getting across the road and a car going over the speed limit hit him.
oh wait a second! damn that man could nt of been hit by a car he was too smart! he was a UNI GRADUATE!!!!

that sounds exactly the same like you put the other one.
you said how could they drown if there smart lol

so now are you also concluding that all smart people can swim? mabye then your answer will be more correct as you could say. all smart people can swim so how can they drowned lmao
but no not all smart people can swim kurt lol

ok so in your "investigation " how have you come to conclude that the smiley face killers were "aliens" or w/e

also how have you had good enough evidence to take away other case scenarios

for example " a group of kids went camping and had a boating trip and drowned"
               "haha a college guy hired a "prostitute and went for a quicky in the woods and died"
                " a college guy and girl fancied a walk in the woods"

ok so now on one side i have the more rational conclusions and kurt you have the dillusional one

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm at the minute i dont believe you but at the weekend i ll see if i can get any acid or tips so i ll be dillusional and hulcinate like you

kurt d the walls also move in your world?
kurt are you neo from the matrix lmao?

its just getting boring now
Click here
for the astral pulse chat and type in the channel #ubchat
alternatively go to http://webchat.freenode.net

missym

Did it occur to you that people believe what I am saying because it is the truth?

This is an open forum and if you post topics such as these, you are opening yoursf up to criticism. Why does everybody have to believe you? People are not belittling you by showing a differ in opinion. Who cares? What you believe should not be pushed onto others, and if somebody just doesn't believe the same things as you, there is nothing you can say to change their minds. All in all, you seem like an enchanting person who is very polite and nothing but nice, but it seems like your pushing beliefs onto others, trying to force people that you are the only one who can help them fight these 'grays'.. :|
Bring into play the divine within you, so on the stage of life you can fulfill your high destined role.

zareste

Boy, my faith in the forum is taking a dive.
I've learned that people like to call themselves skeptics because otherwise nobody would believe them. See, it's easy to doubt someone who is in a frenzy defending themselves, but hard to doubt a witless doofus who says "I'm skeptical of whatever this stuff is"

kurtykurt42

Yea mine too... I guess some people just are not ready for what's out there. They would rather live in their nice little fantasy world where they know everything and believe that astral projection is a fun way to explore the magical astral realms. The sad truth is that the lower astral realms and 4th density layers are not nice places to be. They are filled with MANY terrible beings with extraordinary power. And if you people don't pull you're heads out of the sand soon, this race just might end up going the way of the dinosaur.

mon9999

Whatever you guys say i do believe in kurt! why? because i have consulted a lot of psychics and almost all of them agreed that greys and reptilians are here with us and alien abductions do occur, one of them is a famous psychic from Brooklyn NY, her name is Ellie Crystal from www.crystalinks.com and she saw the same spiral symbol that kurt has made in his website. I don't think that kurt is trying to catch some attention! if you read his website and you have done some extensive researching about greys and reptilians too then you will realize that kurt is trying to put all the pieces together!  :x LOVE AND LIGHT :x

mon9999

jUST LOOK AT THE CROP CIRCLE MESSAGES AND THE INCREASING UFO SIGHTINGS EACH YEAR

missym

#1. So these 'grays' put smiley faces near all of their victims in ONE country, and don't bother doing it in other countries because they're so smart? ooookkk....
#2. Next to nobody has had an experience with them but you? mmmmkk...
#3. You edited the posts of people who are questioning you, asking serious questions about what you're telling everybody?...uuhh, k..
#4. WE would rather live in a fantasy world? .. lol
#5. You obviously have been studying these topics for a long time, before they 'tried to control your mind', is it possible that you perhaps did so much studying on this subject that at the rough point in your life you started believing all of this stuff was happening to you?
#6. You are acting like you're 'the saviour' or something and.. I know you won't like to hear this, but I'm sure some people are thinking too - reminds me of how cults are created and what the leaders make everybody believe.
#7. The higher power cannot help us? And why on Earth would they not be able to help us? Our higher selves are all that is, it is Source, always was and forever will be. The most powerful thing in the Universe.
I do not doubt the existance of other beings in our solar system and Universe, or the crop circles or UFO sightings, but a group of 4th density grays trying to take over the minds of people, and the higher power not being able to help? Basically nobody being able to help except YOU? If you're going to start telling people stuff like this you better have some damn good evidence to back it up. When people disagree with you, you act like we are all foolish and bullying you. This reminds me of the time that woman interviewed that' lizard woman' who wouldn't allow her to take pictures..
Again, I'm not saying it didn't happen, I'm just saying what are the chances, really? Kind of ironic isn't it.
Bring into play the divine within you, so on the stage of life you can fulfill your high destined role.

missym

Yea mine too... I guess some people just are not ready for what's out there. They would rather live in their nice little fantasy world where they know everything and believe that astral projection is a fun way to explore the magical astral realms.

You have nearly ruined Astral Projection for some of the newer members. Now not only are you feeding people information that sounds completely insane, you are insulting the people who disagree with you.
That is beyond rude. You have no right to say 'my way or the highway', some people don't agree with you, DEAL WITH IT.
It doesn't mean that we are 'living in our little fantasy world', it means we DON'T BELIEVE THE SAME THINGS.

lee46

Ok this is the last time I'll be posting on this thread just to point some things out that don't make any sense to me.

QuoteThey are probably smart enough not to leave smiley faces...

but yet, they do?

QuoteI wrote letters to all of my loved ones and left notes in my house for all of my belongins to go to the ones I love.

My mind was altered by these grays and I became a different person (turned to the dark side). I don't know how but they were able to control my emotions and then control my actions.

Why would they do that if they could just banish you like the rest? why weren't the others warned and why would they leave you go with SUCH information? What I mean here is, they "have" the power of doing it even faster and more efficient than the government (and government acts pretty fast)

QuoteWhat makes you think that they don't take others from around the world?

Haven't seen such a pattern anywhere else and also because you said it yourself:

QuoteThe grays also explained to me that they have been secretly ascending individuals to the 4th density. The media calls them the 'Smiley Face Killers' and bodies of young, college educated white males from the midwest have been found floating in rivers.

And then again, I don't think they would waste time "explaining", what for???

Seriously, no offense, it just doesn't make sense, it's not that I deny the existance of other beings, I've seen a ufo myself, but this doesn't match up for obvious reasons I've pointed above.

Xanth

Dude, it's not that I don't believe you, I completely believe that YOU believe that what's happening to you is real.  Also, I never once called you "Delusional"... nor would I ever call anyone that.  YOU chose to use the word "delusional", not me, I just want to make that point crystal clear.

Now, you obviously like shows and ideas like DBZ and Star Wars... you've made that perfectly clear throughout the many months you've been posting here, also I've seen your youtube videos.  Trust me... we've noticed, kinda hard not to really.  All of your experiences are clearly clouded by this desire you seem to have for power and a strong desire to be accepted.  This probably stems from some kind of lack of parenting or not being accepted among your peers (school or whatever)... or both.

I actually do like you, Kurt, regardless what you may think.  You make some great contributions here on Astral Pulse and I've seen you personally help dozens of new posters. 

In the end, I think you and I are probably pretty similar people and would most likely get along very well in real life. I think I've read most of the same stuff on these topics that you have and I also enjoy a good DBZ season as much as the next guy (that Frieza saga was a little drawn out, eh? ;))... where we differ is that I don't let it colour my perception of the world around me, physically or metaphysically.  While you have let it and the desire behind it absolutely control you, figuratively AND literally.

So, as I said, I do fully believe everything you've said... I believe that YOU believe that what's happening to you is real.  That's the power of our mind and mix that with astral projection... and you've got some trouble here.

I would just like to point out one thing about your 2nd youtube video...
All that "gotta take a crap really badly" "powering up" you're doing?  It's actually holding you back by blocking your energy more than anything... I'll explain.

While you *can* raise energy that way (you can raise energy in a myrad of ways, as you well know), it's slow because you're all tense.  Also, when your tense you're actually blocking yourself from FEELING the energy.  If you really did train in the martial arts, you'd know this.  You can raise a hell of a lot more energy (and faster) by staying calm, centered and relaxed.

For a martial artist, it's much easier to move the energy of an attacker who is full of anger and is really tensed... a small movement on my part will literally send a person flying.  On the flip side, being tense yourself, you can't feel the subtle changes in their weight as they attack you that require you to make the small changes needed to defend yourself.  One must stay fully relaxed and centered at all times.

Sorry if this was a tad long... I'll try to leave this thread alone.  No promises though, I hate lying.  LoL  ;)

kurtykurt42

Eh... I think I'm done with this post!

>_<

joel1212

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on February 23, 2010, 16:03:57
Xanth and the others here believe that I need I am 'attention deprived' and want others to follow me. This couldn't be further from the truth. To be honest I wouldn't have cared if a single person didn't respond to this thread.

I am here to try and help you people, don't you understand. I don't want what has happened to me to happen to you. But if you are going to criticize me and belittle me then when the time comes, and you need help from entities such as these... I will be no where to be found.
I believe you man, im going to be following your website so keep the progress posted! :)

joel1212

Quote from: missym on February 24, 2010, 11:49:30
#2. Next to nobody has had an experience with them but you? mmmmkk...
i strongly suggest doing some research

zareste

Missy has come up with quite a wild story there. She could write a book

mon9999

me too I believe in KURT and I'll be following your website

kurtykurt42

I guess it wasn't a bad idea moving this post to the 2012 board. Many people believe that we may 'ascend' in the next decade (around 2012) and this experience (or something similar) is one that many others may some day have.