News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

BATTLE IN 2012?

Previous topic - Next topic

b12145

it is important for those who care to go to this website and read this page, it doesn't have a lot of information on 2012 but it talks about a battle accuring in 2012.

Doringo

can you post the website? :-)

Either way, looooots of stuff talk about a battle occuring in 2012. Battles tend to be a staple part of doomsday predictions.
All men are equal in death.

b12145

Goober

Don't believe everything you see or hear, b12145. Look further into this, it'll show you it is not real.

b12145

i believe it no matter what. i choose my reality

Goober

Quote from: b12145 on January 26, 2007, 22:00:09
i believe it no matter what. i choose my reality

Ok, so why did you choose this?

b12145

all my life i wantied to be born for a heroic reason, train my extraordinary abilities, to stop a hostel enemy, and save the planet. i know it sounds stupid, and childish, but after what i seen and heard,and read about. i feel one day i will have my chance. i want to live out my dream and i know it is possible, if there is a hostel enemy out there coming I'll be one of those who opposes it. you can tell me to dream on, or snap out of it( I DON'T REALLY CARE). i want to be here for a reason.

Goober

Quote from: b12145 on January 27, 2007, 23:12:38
all my life i wantied to be born for a heroic reason, train my extraordinary abilities, to stop a hostel enemy, and save the planet.

Join the Marines or something. I'm not kidding, those guys are insane.

Quotei know it sounds stupid, and childish, but after what i seen and heard,and read about. i feel one day i will have my chance. i want to live out my dream and i know it is possible, if there is a hostel enemy out there coming I'll be one of those who opposes it.

I say again, join the Marines.

Quoteyou can tell me to dream on, or snap out of it( I DON'T REALLY CARE). i want to be here for a reason.

People tell you to snap out of it because they don't want you to waste your life believing a lie. They want you to open your mind to what actually is true, which goes hand in hand with you wanting to be here for a reason. If this website truly is false, and you put your heart and soul into it.. what reason will you say you did it for, later on? What did it accomplish?

You can try all you want, but you will never be a true hero if you are being heroic for the sake of reputation.

Doringo

If you want to be a hero, don't join the Marines  :-P Join something where you actually do something other than murder people, like the fire service or something.
All men are equal in death.

b12145

who siad i was trying to get reputation, i could care less if people knew about, but it sure would be nice, fire fighting is too plain, i want an adventure or something, a true role.

Goober

Quote from: b12145 on January 29, 2007, 16:28:38
who siad i was trying to get reputation, i could care less if people knew about, but it sure would be nice, fire fighting is too plain, i want an adventure or something, a true role.

Firefighting is not as easy as you make it out to be. There are many "Hero-jobs" in the world, and fire-fighting is one of them. Definitely not plain.

erynys

omg. this is so weird, because i actually started to develop a need to train my abilities so that i would lead an attack on all the people in the world who stood against freedom and love. like, i would kill them all.
im not really THAT psychic. i just like to pretend that i am. :)

erynys

like i said in another thread, i totally sound like a terrorrist, but you know. destiny is written. its not my fault.

Goober

Quote from: erynys on February 04, 2007, 01:43:07
like i said in another thread, i totally sound like a terrorrist, but you know. destiny is written. its not my fault.

Stop assuming it's your destiny just because you want it to be. Your destiny would not involve you killing people. Just because someone does something bad does not mean they are a bad person. If someone does something bad, then discipline them, but discipline them out of love, not out of spite, hate, anger, or resentment. Show them the error of their ways, and if they truly understand you, they will truly be sorry and justification will have been made. Us humans always associate justification with pain, and that doesn't always have to be the case.

Edit: Sorry if that sounded harsh, I in no way intended for it to be, I was just expressing my views, man.

erynys

i hate killing, and it feels frightening. i don't want that path. it seems that it may only be half of my path though. i don't know if it's a choice i'm going to have to make, or something i'll have to do, then fix later.

Zante

Quote from: erynys on February 04, 2007, 08:58:35
i hate killing, and it feels frightening. i don't want that path. it seems that it may only be half of my path though.

The moment you "pick up a gun", you better be prepared to get shot. Energetically you're drawing all sorts of things to yourself. Such things want the same type of confrontation you find so appropriate, they all think they're being righteous in their own worlds.

Quotei don't know if it's a choice i'm going to have to make, or something i'll have to do, then fix later.

Yes, you choose to do it and then you "fix it"/come to terms with your grief. When you decide to get off that cycle you'll look back and understand how naive you once were. Don't be flippant when it comes to dealing with human life, there are consequences.

erynys

i'm starting to think my feelings are more of a internal desire to be something and at the same time get revenge on those that i feel are threatening my way of life. ech. it happens to me. i don't care anymore how stupid i sound in the past. i view it as my learning experience, which would be easier if i had someone competent to guide me that's close to home.

Zante

Quote from: erynys on February 06, 2007, 00:29:36
i'm starting to think my feelings are more of a internal desire to be something and at the same time get revenge on those that i feel are threatening my way of life. ech. it happens to me. i don't care anymore how stupid i sound in the past. i view it as my learning experience, which would be easier if i had someone competent to guide me that's close to home.

During the darkest of times, in my own depression, I hoped for a disaster that would "punish" everyone, myself included, for our inhumanity towards our fellow man. I couldn't see the process for what it was, I only saw the surface of things and I reacted to it. I admit my ignorance to you, I still don't know where things will go in even the near future.

You have to guide yourself. In all your disgust, think like those who do you harm so that you might better understand them. When you see the bigger picture and are balanced in your thinking then take the next step. Don't react out of anger.

CFTraveler

One thing that helps in resolving issues from the past, is listing these issues, and then looking at what part you contributed in the issue, then forgive yourself for whatever part you contributed, and forgive the perpetrator.  Once you have done this through every one you can, you will come to feel ok with the world, and not in need to perpetrate anything yourself.  Then you can look forward to a positive existence, instead on one based on hurt.  It's a better way to live.

b12145

woooooh, you people are falling of the edge of what i stated earlier. way off.

CFTraveler

Really?  Maybe I'm not seeing what you're seeing.
I read that you thought there would be a battle.  Others stated that the 'end of an era' and the beginning of another doesn't have to mean there is a war, violence, etc.
You stated you chose to believe there would be a battle because that's what you wished, for your own reasons.  The reasons were stated as wanting to become a hero by killing or destroying, which imo is an oxymoron.  Heroes save, they don't kill. 
Positive ways of being a hero were pointed out.  Ways to reconcile the need to be a hero and ways to battle against the negative aspects of yourself (or anyone, really)  were pointed out.
How is this way off?
It has been said (not by me, by an author of a 2012 book) that battling your own self to make yourself a more spiritual person, the battle to control yourself, could be the archetype that symbolizes the changes to come.
I don't see how this is off the topic.

Mydral

Quote from: b12145 on January 27, 2007, 23:12:38
all my life i wantied to be born for a heroic reason, train my extraordinary abilities, to stop a hostel enemy, and save the planet. i know it sounds stupid, and childish, but after what i seen and heard,and read about. i feel one day i will have my chance. i want to live out my dream and i know it is possible, if there is a hostel enemy out there coming I'll be one of those who opposes it. you can tell me to dream on, or snap out of it( I DON'T REALLY CARE). i want to be here for a reason.

Its ok to have dreams, but they are just that.
There is no hostel enemy and thinking like that will just be used by others to controll you. People will choose the enemy for you, since you want guidance, and the enemy will be other humans. This is how war propaganda works...... "be all you can be" "be a hero for your country", etc.
Its best not to want to fight an enemy, you don't need an enemy...... you can also be a hero by helping people. If you want to use extraordinary abilities try to heal people. It will be much more appreciated than fighting some "man-made" enemy.
In somnis veritas

b12145

i see, im sorry for writing some stupid post early, what i want to do is inform every one about the good things to come in 2012, such as world peace, cures for all past, present and future diseases, viruses and disorders, cleansing of the atmosphere, and a heavenly theme on earth. yeah this is what i'll do. The more people that can take in this information, the more that the world will change into a peaceful and harmonic place. i choose to inform as much people as i can. i'll place this on my website, the only trick is .....helping them to believe me.

Goober

Quote from: b12145 on February 09, 2007, 16:37:36
.....helping them to believe me.

Well, you need to make sure you're right first.

b12145

it doesn't matter, if the total sum of the people stopped thinking about earth, then the earth would disapear, the same thing if every one started to think about a heavenly earth, it would manifest.