Best UFO sightings of 2012

Previous topic - Next topic

Made O pHI

Just a little video I seen while scrolling through some blogs on a website I like to read.
It's as if they want us to know they're here. And in some videos it looks like they're actually negating the effects of nature to help us out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRKJpKwBcBo

Enjoy.  :lol:

"Do not allow yourselves to be disheartened by any failure
as long as you have done your best."
~Mother Teresa

Bedeekin

Some of the best stuff I've seen here. The music helps.  :-D

Lionheart

Great Video!  :-)

More Weather Balloons or how do they "off" these?

Made O pHI

"It was probably just light refracting through the camera lens at a very odd angel."
Lol  :roll:
~Mother Teresa

Lionheart

That Musical score was excellent as well. It fits the video nicely.

So may different shapes and different craft. i wonder how many of them are ours. The Ships at the sun and the Volcanoes are likely "filling up" for the next leg of their Journey. I feel that that is where they harness their power from.
An intergalactic filling station!  :wink:

Bedeekin

Quote from: Made O pHI on January 08, 2013, 18:11:46
"It was probably just light refracting through the camera lens at a very odd angel."
Lol  :roll:

Did you mean to say angel? if so that is profoundly funny!  :-D

Made O pHI

opps, lol. That was suppose to be angle  :-P
~Mother Teresa

Bedeekin

Lionheart

Now I know where I heard that music. It was part of phenominal movie "Inception", that's why it had such a grasp on me!  :-)

Here's the entire soundtrack. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKA2fAkxAUk

Hans Zimmer is a Master at creating music that awes and inspires us. Keeps us in the moment. Once in awhile I Phase to his soundtracks. My favorite of all is Chevalier De Sangreal.

Inception is one of the best movies that unfortunately only a few among the masses, will really understand!  :-P

AteBits

Very nice video. Never seen that footage. I'm always amazed when i see new stuff like this. I'v actually seen UFO's two times in my life as well. Never thought much about it as it was so wierd (or perhaps even normal).
Both times they were like lightbulbs in teh sky, turned on and teh accelerating to an incredible speed and disapeared, uppwards (away from gravity).

majour ka

Good post! I expect some are real and some are hoax.

I saw one in Tenerife in the canary islands in daylight. About 80 of us saw it! It was orange and hovered above us for like 15 minutes, moving away then, hovering again for a while then shot off!! Unfortunately it was in the days when phones didnt have cameras. Not sure if anyone filmed it. Was real though.

newmethod

Quite a few have similar features..

Is it me or does the one at the start look like the one at 7min 25?

newmethod

Quote from: majour ka on January 09, 2013, 21:07:01
I saw one in Tenerife in the canary islands in daylight. About 80 of us saw it! It was orange and hovered above us for like 15 minutes, moving away then, hovering again for a while then shot off!! Unfortunately it was in the days when phones didnt have cameras. Not sure if anyone filmed it. Was real though.

Do tell.. what did you feel? did you feel different in any way from being in it's presence? Or were you just pumped at seeing it?
did it try to communicate with you?

Saw something one day but not real close. a bit like the video one from Belfast at around 8min 20s. It was cruising along horizontally then bam up and gone!

My mum saw one one day and they had many reports of UFO that same night in our community.
From the way she tells it, it flew within 50metres of her. Would have been cool to witness.

Though i might feel amazed watching one from the distance of the closer ones in the video, if one decided to pull up out back and humaniod or other intelligent life/light forms walked out i'd probably crap my pants unless they were heavily influencing me with love or similar  :-)

majour ka

Quote from: newmethod on January 10, 2013, 10:07:35
Do tell.. what did you feel? did you feel different in any way from being in it's presence? Or were you just pumped at seeing it?
did it try to communicate with you?

Saw something one day but not real close. a bit like the video one from Belfast at around 8min 20s. It was cruising along horizontally then bam up and gone!

My mum saw one one day and they had many reports of UFO that same night in our community.
From the way she tells it, it flew within 50metres of her. Would have been cool to witness.

Though i might feel amazed watching one from the distance of the closer ones in the video, if one decided to pull up out back and humaniod or other intelligent life/light forms walked out i'd probably crap my pants unless they were heavily influencing me with love or similar  :-)

Hi, just totally amazed, I was sat with my then girlfriend eating a curry on the balcony of a restaurant. Everyone was coming out of the hotels and stopping in the street and gathering to watch it! after we went to where I worked and everyone was buzzing about it saying they had seen it as well, it was like a rectangular box shape and kept rocking gently as it hovered, then moved higher and did the same for a while, then moved high out of site really fast. Was pretty strange to be honest !

Ellis91

Awww man, the sound of the Inception soundtrack should give any projector chills down
his/her spine. Went really well with the video.  :-D

"I'll tell you a riddle. You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know
where you hope this train will take you, but you don't know for sure. But it doesn't matter.
How can it not matter to you where the train will take you?"
The Astral Pulse Astral Police Cop Department. (APAPCD)
Keeping you safe from old hags with pillows since 2011

newmethod

Quote from: majour ka on January 16, 2013, 23:28:47
Hi, just totally amazed, I was sat with my then girlfriend eating a curry on the balcony of a restaurant. Everyone was coming out of the hotels and stopping in the street and gathering to watch it! after we went to where I worked and everyone was buzzing about it saying they had seen it as well, it was like a rectangular box shape and kept rocking gently as it hovered, then moved higher and did the same for a while, then moved high out of site really fast. Was pretty strange to be honest !
Very Cool 8-)

Mini stapler

I love ufo compilations!! Real, fake, I don't care! They give me this mysterious sensation, like the intro track to X-files does! I love it!  :lol: