Buhlman on the expected Major Events of 2012

Previous topic - Next topic

Pauli2

Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

ether2

i believe that 2012 is a transitional period of over around a decade or so prior to 2012
because all the nasties that effect our lifes are all stoppable...proven in many areas

hence the mental war in the plains/realms of recent some of the reason for the war is for controll over all the nasties, everything!!!

good luck

love all
Don't Forget-Love All, Means To Care 4 all=being more ONE which is the highest of height of consciousnesses in the dimension we live in...love all doesnt mean cuddly cuddly

http://thewayitisether.wordpress.com/

Alex-Anderson

Completely agree with Buhlman, and I think if something was going to happen it would be somewhat more self evident through shared experienes on a forum such as this one.

kailaurius

And yet here I am witnessing a revolution, a major shift in consciousness sweeping across the planet before my very eyes.  Not even the Renaissance compares to the ongoing transition that is taking place throughout this planet.  Nothing major will happen?  I could not disagree more.  It already is happening.  Never before has there been more discussions regarding a transitionary period than what is going on now - Thanks in no small part to the Internet.

Even if no major earthquakes, floods, planet x, alien invasion or rescue, solar flares or CMEs, pole shift, or other major catastrophic event occurs, it doesn't matter.  Not even the Y2K scare or any other previously failed predictions compares to the awareness that is taking place now.  And at the same time there are more people than ever before who are still very much asleep, and are very much still hypnotized and mesmorized by the mainstream media and mainstream society.  You have one group of people who desire to destroy the old to make way for the new, and you have another group who want to cling on to the old and reject the new.  The world is being split in two, and this in itself is a major event.

More people than ever before are waking up to the true nature of the corrupt system that has enslaved humanity for many thousands of years.  More people than ever before are seeking to free themselves from the system and desire to come into their own power.  More and more people every day desire to seek sovereignty and freedom, something that has never been experienced in all of recorded history.  Oh something major is happening, and I have no doubt that it's only going to intensify and increase in significance.  Never before has there been a more exciting time to experience life on this planet, and I'm quite certain it is only going to get more exciting regardless of any date.

moondreamer

My dream/astral projection blog
http://moondreamscape.blogspot.com/

Alex-Anderson

Quote from: kailaurius on July 25, 2011, 17:53:32
And yet here I am witnessing a revolution, a major shift in consciousness sweeping across the planet before my very eyes.  Not even the Renaissance compares to the ongoing transition that is taking place throughout this planet.  Nothing major will happen?  I could not disagree more.  It already is happening.  Never before has there been more discussions regarding a transitionary period than what is going on now - Thanks in no small part to the Internet.

Yes technology, global communication has improved visibility and transparency but I do not think we are undertaking a birth of a new shift in conciousness. Tools such as the Internet provides us with the platform to voice opinions (negative, and or positive) and maybe even steer an audience. But I do not believe we are reaching a crescendo. We may be entering a phase in society looking at post modern values but I do not think it will lead to an enlightened path that some wish to believe.

We also need to realise that this perceived global shift is a view constrained to the western world, as a large percentage of society still does not have access to the Internet, (technology), education, well being etc. So I think its arrogant for us to think one belief system should take priority over another. Beliefs such as we are entering a revolution towards a shift of consciousness has undertones more associated with power, suggesting a collective force that would have the ability to control it's environment, including the behaviour and free will of others.

I do not think we are entering into a collective shift, and our social demographic belief systems will still exist with equal strengths within the religious, philosophical, and ideological camps. Ironically I think global communication and a supposed collective shift in society may fragment us than align us.

kailaurius

Yes, I definitely see what you are saying.  Now don't get me wrong.  Everything I see around me is based entirely upon perception.  It does not have to be the perception of others, although a growing many appear to share a similar perception.  Everything anyone experiences in this world is derived from our perceptions, and each perception is unique to each individual.  We see what we choose to see and we experience what we choose to experience.  Again, what I see occurring is a major shift in not only consciousness but in all things everywhere.  I'm just telling it like I see it based on what I am observing.  I am sitting here watching it happen.  I am watching protests all over the planet.  I am watching massive die offs of land and sea creatures everywhere.  I am watching the global economy breathe it's last breath.  I am watching the craziest weather I have ever seen or heard about.  I am watching the destruction of our water source and food source.  I am watching the destruction of our oxygen source through the combination of pollution in the air, contamination and destruction of the oceans, and deforestation.  I am watching governments and regimes collapsing in several nations.  I am watching a large number of movements pushing for change.  I am watching communities and towns who are no longer interested in serving the system.  And most of all I am watching a growing number of people becoming aware, of all these things as well as of all things.  I do not recognize any of these and other events as either good or bad.  I'm just saying that is what I am witnessing.

So when I hear someone say nothing is going to happen, it kind of throws me for a loop.  :-o  But at the same time, they are absolutely correct.  Nothing is happening, and nothing is going to happen.  It is only our perceptions that are happening.  All of the protests across the globe are just people protesting against what they perceive to be happening.  So in essence, they are really protesting against themselves, because we are the only reason we experience what we do.  We are the only reason our reality is the way it is.

Take Planet X for example.  There will probably never be a Planet X that will sweep by our planet causing mass destruction, but it doesn't matter.  It is our awareness of such an event that indicates an awakening process.  All these talks of Nibiru, Aliens, Crop Circles, New World Order Agendas, etc. are nothing more than a reflection of our own awakening process, a reflection of what is happening within us.  It indicates that we are breaking out of our slumber, that we are becoming aware of our reality.  I continue to hear or read about the major increase in UFO sightings all over the planet.  But is there really an increase in UFOs or is it just an increase in our perception of them?  I have no interest in the former.  It is our awareness that matters.

Again, I do not agree with the statements in the video because what I see is much different, but that does not mean that those in the video or anyone else who agrees should deviate from that belief just because of another's belief.  It's just that each individual sees things differently than others, and what they see is much different than what I see.  Again, we each have our own unique path, our own unique journey to experience.

Note: Yes, the word revolution probably does set the tone for power, resistance, and control.  I had a visual in my mind at the time I was writing that of people revolting against the current system.  But thinking back now that is not the word I would like to use for the ongoing transition that is taking place.  The more appropriate word I would have rather used would be "evolution".

Alex-Anderson

I can see your point, and agree this year there has been several large events within such a short space of time ranging from natural disasters to political unrest within several countries in the Middle East.  After decades living under oppressive dictatorships I think it was somewhat inevitable that a new generation that have grown up within a global age of communication would eventually up rise and try to stake their claim to democracy. 

As we have evolved the unfortunate by-product of our expansion (good and bad) has led to global environmental issues as you have mentioned. But when we hear the news, read articles, it feels as if we all should be bearing the weight, and living in fear of our own current and future footprints.

My experience of OBE's and other unusual events have taught me to try and look further than the immediate boundaries of my known and perceived environment, and dare I say it perhaps even leading to sense of apathy. But my point I want to make is change will happen but small bit size chunks, and change usually only happens as we are eventually left with little or less choice than previously being offered.

So the current financial crisis, upheaval in current oppressed regimes, and recent natural disasters will force us to step back and look at ourselves. But I strongly believe the majority will just follow the masses. For instance within the more developed world we may currently cut back on the number of items we purchase, holidays/vacations, and look more at our carbon footprint but given the opportunity we probably will all return back to our current standpoints once these waves have passed.

If we are to tackle the environmental, financial issues, and are overall well being then we need to approach change more strategically utilising a leaner and more agile approach as opposed to the current waterfall method which is adopted by so many organisations and governments – where one milestone is dependent another and if one fails then all the rest unfortunately shift to the right. 

Veering off on a bit of tangent I guess but getting back to the W Buhlman statement on 2012 I think as mentioned above we all each own a complex and powerful footprint, and I feel our strengths be it conscious or subconscious would not allow a demise as being perceived. The idea of 2012 appears to fuel our somewhat western institutionalised views that change which by the way is only based on assumptions is usually negative. Funny enough this is mirrored also in the business world. But perhaps this fuelled negative perception based only on assumptions is maybe the lessons learned required to allow for an indirect positive change that has been alluded too.