Crop Circles Deciphered????

Previous topic - Next topic

Lionheart

I heard this gentleman, Doug Ruby earlier today in a interview with Art Bell on Coast to Coast (Somewhere in Time).

He has a very interesting technique of "deciphering" Crop Circles.

Could this be the answer? See so for yourself.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anasazi/adgift.html

Unfortunately I can't find a repeat of the actual interview yet. I shall keep searching for it.

The interview was done on 6/12/97, but I can't find a repeat of it anywhere.

Stillwater

That is a pretty intriguing interpretation.

I am inclined to agree with this statement:

QuoteFirst, a very benign and considerate group of extraterrestrials were creating the crop circles.

It is one of the few ideas I have also arrived at that tells me that at least some of the extraterrestrials out there are probably not against us in any way. I mean the circles seem like a pretty large piece of effort for someone who wanted to harm us; why would hostiles be furnishing us with information? The only downside I could think to knowing it is that we make weapons or destroy ourselves with the knowledge, but there are far less complicated and baroque ways of doing a gorilla harm then giving it slow and methodical instructions on how to built an atomic weapon, lol.

I have speculated sometimes that maybe there is a balance; perhaps there are some out there that would do us harm, or at least exploitation, and others that are keeping these first in check. Maybe even the opposite is the case, and universal principles guide nearly all space faring races, and they are mostly all considerate in their actions as some channels suggest they are.

I will have to look into this guy's ideas further too, he seems like he might have some insight afterall.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Lionheart

I agree Stillwater. "THEY" started it, but it could be us that are the ones keeping it alive.

Here is a fascinating video by Colin Andrews. A man who devoted his "entire life" to this study.

He lost his friends, his wife, his country and all of this for something he believed in.

One of the most important messages of this comes at the 0:28:00 minute mark.

His final message and the results of all of his years of research is "WE need to understand Love, because that's where our future lies"!  :-)

How he came to that conclusion, you'll have to watch the video to find out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=x611Ff7aOO8

For all the people that attack his theories because of the Human Crop Circle builders known as "Doug and Dave". Doug and Dave once questioned themselves why they created these circles themselves. In the end, they had no answers to their own question.

Szaxx

On a forensic level Doug and Dave's masterpieces ( you gotta give em some credit) stand out like a bolt of lightning at midnight. The mysterious ones have small metallic particles not present anywhere else in the same field. These are reported as responsible for the cutting. This technology isn't readily available at a distance yet.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Bedeekin

ooooh... interesting.

I wrote this on the MBT forum last year...

"Crop circles are so obviously the most human aspect of the UFO culture. They started out as simple circles back in the 80s and since then have become more complex. As methods and techniques have been passed on between circle makers.. they have been trying to out-do each other since. The images are too... I want to say 'human'... but I mean... media based. Entertainment based is what I mean. They are perfect examples of supply and demand. Each summer people want to see them... each summer the circle makers have to come up with bigger and better designs. They look man made.

I know a group of circle makers who have produced some pretty famous patterns in the past (double helix and mandlebrot set) that have embarrassingly been classed as the genuine article. They have frequented the US a few times. They produce what is essentially something like a cutting list that one uses before making something on a milling machine. A formula that can be achieved in near total darkness... just by eying up one point of reference. Usually the tractor tracks or a landmark."

Doug and Dave used to sign theirs... I never knew Doug and Dave but they were the pioneers of the modern crop circle.

We were going to use them for a film I was working on... I knew one particular group well... they were or are still based in Shrewsbury near North Wales (where I used to live and where I met them). They declined... even though they were getting payed a fair sum. The secrecy and fun they have hoodwinking people far outweighs any financial gain. They absolutely adore what they do. Doug and Dave Bowers only came forward because they fell out.

If it was exposed... you would find several groups of people who meet up during the first half of the year deciding what pattern to do next. They meet in their houses and pubs scattered around the UK... (mainly Salisbury, Derby, Shrewsbury and the southern part of the UK). Then when the crop is ready they steal away in the dead of night and do their work.

They even compete... try to get there's done before the others.

There is a whole subculture attached to circle creation. They consider it a noble art.

Stillwater

I have no doubt that even a sizeable majority of crop circles are made by human imitators and clubs, and there are way too many in England in particular.

But to this day I have never seen a good refutation of what has come to be considered the mark of the unexplained circles: the ones the community usually feels are genuine have the "gently bent node" phenomenon, where crops all bend at the same point above the ground, where their growth nodes have been acted upon by what really appears to be electromagnetic force in the microwave range. The effect cannot be replicated by bending crops with tractors or boards; those means all end up cutting or snapping the crops, and in very irregular ways. The pattern of being gently melted down, and having for a time residual radation at the sites has been the indicator of the genuine article for the whole run, and hasn't been addressed at any time I have noticed thusfar.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Bedeekin

I don't know. I'm on the farmers fence with this one. I can only go on what I know and who I have met. The interesting thing is that the nodal changes happened on ones that I know (and other people) were fake... which actually deepens the mystery to another level.

It's too much like a 'sequel'... or a product... where next years is promised to be more complex.. more mystifying. Us humans love a mystery.. especially a regular one that just keeps on giving. We will actually enter into a sort of contract with our intelligence where it promises not to interfere with our common sense on the proviso that it's thoroughly entertained and wowed. We do this on a very minute scale with magic tricks.

Out of all the things we cherish paranormal these are I think the true, non-paranormal PMR based deal. I don't know in my heart this is the case... I just know because I have been exposed to the culture by hanging around with the right people, by being at the right place at the right time and discovering that they are a giant clandestine art movement... and that I am too short to join them apparently because I won't see the 'markers'.

Every few years some of them creep out of the woodwork because they aren't getting exposure for their hard work and want a little publicity... the hardcore makers stay hidden... in pubs and social clubs around the rural parts of England.

You will also notice also that because of their middle to low income.. and because they are family guys and gals... they rarely frequent other european countries unless on holiday or as part of a group that has saved enough money. They tried during the 90s but the rest of Europe didn't catch on so they just do it every now and then.

As for the US... look at 2011's less than bountiful collection...

http://www.bltresearch.com/usacropcircles/

compared to the UK....

http://www.temporarytemples.co.uk/image ... /2011.html

Now one would think that the US with around 922 million acres of crop fields compared to the UK with 43 million acres would have many more circles... but see... the problem is... the farmers in the UK don't have the Second Amendment to protect them, which would allow them to shoot the pesky circle making trespassers on sight.

To add another perspective to it for you, the actual collection of circles each year are created and spread about in an area about a 6th the size of the State of California.

Lionheart

Quote from: Bedeekin on June 25, 2013, 21:55:05
To add another perspective to it for you, the actual collection of circles each year are created and spread about in an area about a 6th the size of the State of California.
I see that!

It seems like a "Giant Canvas" of sorts!  :wink:

Bedeekin

But tiny weeny small compared to the millions of other crop fields spread around the world that don't get them.

I would love them to be otherworldly.

Nameless

Great conversation. I also feel crop circles are more man made than not. However here's an idea I just want to throw out there for consideration.

What if most of the circles are indeed man made but guided (subliminally) by ETs?
What if the circles where orbs and saucers have been seen hovering are the ones the ETs are endorsing?
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Nameless

Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Xanth

Quote from: Nameless on July 31, 2016, 16:43:42
Great conversation. I also feel crop circles are more man made than not. However here's an idea I just want to throw out there for consideration.

What if most of the circles are indeed man made but guided (subliminally) by ETs?
What if the circles where orbs and saucers have been seen hovering are the ones the ETs are endorsing?
I like to think more along the lines of Tom Campbell's way of thinking about Crop Circles... in that they're Consciousness-created.  So, in a way, they're created "by us"... but subconsciously in an effort to snap ourselves out of some kind of illusory funk.

Nameless

Quote from: Xanth on August 13, 2016, 01:25:50
I like to think more along the lines of Tom Campbell's way of thinking about Crop Circles... in that they're Consciousness-created.  So, in a way, they're created "by us"... but subconsciously in an effort to snap ourselves out of some kind of illusory funk.

That's what I was trying to say. Eventually we'll get to the bottom of it.  :-)