The wave of the Blue Night is starting on the 17th of March

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannah b

"Now is the best time to make up lacks"

The next 13 days will be under the motto:

KIN 183 - Blue Magnetic Night

Today I change my attitude to living; I rely on intuition, stop drawing information from the illusive astral planes and rely only on that which comes from LIGHT. Today I examine my dreams and visions, and reject that which I fear. Today I conjure up a new reality and think about how realistic my new ideas are.

The wisdom of the light of the night: Mysticism, Holiness, house of the spirit, journey to the inside, tranquility, dreams, peace, abundance, spiritual depth.

The wisdom of the shadow of the night: being too subjective, depression, disapproval of your own self,fear of changes, judgments, feeling lack of support, lack of abundance, phobias, occultism.

transformation of the shadow:

Be ready to take a test. How do you judge yourself? Embrace all unpleasant processes with your spiritual eye, and dive to the very bottom of them so that you can see the gifts that they bring.

The wave of the night can easily unmask illusions concerning all lacks. Lack in reality is a human invention .Lack is a sign of a lost abundant element that is given to you by the Source. The wave of the night will  show you in a specific way what you are lacking : lack of love, lack of money, lack of freedom, and a lack of everything that you consider to be a lack.
During this time you might also easily see how dark is the path that you are walking on, and how far you have drifted away from your own divinity

Days of the blue night show us very irrational pictures. First of all they show us worlds of "lack", which are caused by the interruption of the contact with the divine source.
days of the night can bring up feelings of helplessness, narrow-mindedness, frustrations and pointlessness.
If a human found the entrance to his inner worlds, days of the night will bring creative impulses, brilliant ideas, will help outcome obstacles and fulfill "lacks" in all fields of life.

You can monitor the kin's of each day ("lessons") of this wave on www.maya.net.pl +english version+ kin of the day .
The only constant in the Universe is change

SilverSlider

Wow! did you just channel my thoughts?

That is really bizarre. For the past week or two I have been out of control when for months before that I was riding on a wave of unending bliss. I'm finally coming out of it, though the creator must have thought it would be funny if he gave me the flu as a final test! haha oh well...a little yoga, some tea, lots of OJ...maybe some table tennis? where can a guy go wrong?

Thanks for that Hannah...I was feeling pretty lost for a while there.

Hannah b

Hey SilverSlider,
I'm glad to hear that this is of any help. When I'll have time I'll put up information about monitoring your personal months. The waves that I'm putting up have a "global" range, and yes they do affect us, but the real thing is when you know what you (and only you) are working in this current month. The calendar is really a great tool, and I'm so glad I can use it when all the ups and downs come along.
All the best

ps. yes the night wave is a real pain...at least for me :roll:
The only constant in the Universe is change

erynys

this is really helpful. it helps me understand why my darkest fears are unraveling before my eyes. its good though, cause i can tackle each of my emotional issues one by one. and nothing is stuck in subconscious anymore. i can pull it out, and confront it. which is healthy. and i think everyone has got some kind of flu. i got this weird bug where ill get sick late at night, ill feel absolutely terrible in the morning, and then ill get better as the day goes on, and then i repeat the cycle over again. funny stuff.
im not really THAT psychic. i just like to pretend that i am. :)