Earth changes and 2012

Previous topic - Next topic

mon9999

Have you noticed that earthquakes are getting frequent nowadays with greater intensity? plus strange weather patterns are accelerating with the global economy getting worst! do you think its link with 2012? how come they're all happening together and is getting worse? Is it a coincidence..  :?

mon9999

after Haiti, Chili then Peru and now China.. All within this year! with a large death toll!!

owl

also earthquakes in illinios, mexico, california, wyoming, and the volcano in iceland. yup, I believe it's all related to the 2012 thing.

mon9999

I wonder what the world is like before it finally hit the fan!  :evil:

owl

I wonder too, I see all these changes accelerating more and more. Some say 2012 is the begining of a new world. For a begining of the new there has to be an end of the old. Major changes to be sure.

Xanth

Quote from: owl on April 17, 2010, 08:51:08
also earthquakes in illinios, mexico, california, wyoming, and the volcano in iceland. yup, I believe it's all related to the 2012 thing.
Actually, the more likely scenario is that it's caused by all the crap we've done to the Earth.

mon9999

Quote from: Xanth on April 17, 2010, 11:30:01
Actually, the more likely scenario is that it's caused by all the crap we've done to the Earth.

Can you explain what we've done to the earth to cause more earthquakes and for the tectonic plates to crack? I think its all natural phenomena.. natural yet abnormal

zareste

important to note that some earthquakes - and even volcanoes - are artificially induced. Of course I can't say how many of these incidents - if any - were induced, but it's regular practice for some organizations to massacre groups of people they don't like by setting off a natural disaster

mon9999

Quote from: zareste on April 17, 2010, 12:13:31
important to note that some earthquakes - and even volcanoes - are artificially induced. Of course I can't say how many of these incidents - if any - were induced, but it's regular practice for some organizations to massacre groups of people they don't like by setting off a natural disaster

How do they make artificial earthquakes?

zareste

I never found out. Even standard human technology can do it - just bore out a sensitive area of ground and set off some explosives. (long story short) But the bigger organizations have methods I'm not familiar with

Xanth

Artificial Earthquakes... wasn't the the premise for the movie "The Core"?   :)

As for my earlier comment...
I believe it has to do with all the mass amounts of negative energy that humanity is putting out.
It's having a massive effect upon the Earth as a whole.  I feel that we're poisoning the Earth's energy.

Just my belief. :)

WASD

Quote from: owl on April 17, 2010, 08:51:08
I believe its HAARP.
First and only (classic) OBE so far: 12th August 2009
LDs: Once per week :)

G01kur_Kisel

I totally agree with Xanth on this point! I can all be changed in an instance. Do you know about the scientific experiment they do with all these different computers placed around the world that randomly generates number from 1 to 99 I think, kinda fascinating and a proof. Really cool.
/ you can call me Kisel.

vladjackguy

The word is changing to good.Mother Earth is preparing herself for the ascension of herself and us from the 3d dimension to the 5d dimension.If it is required ,and I think it will,we will go on GFL ships until Earth will become  livable oncemore.
So there is nothing to worry about, also the number of spaceships and motherships has been incresed around 10%  more than those already available for protection, purification and upliftment of all fauna, flora and humanity of our planet.
We are not alone in this universe.
Peace and love from the depths of our soul and spirit.
WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE WILL OVERCOME THE LOVE OF POWER THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE~Jimi Hendrix
In the darkest place the littlest light is the brightest.~vladjackguy

mon9999

Were all gonna die in 2012  :evil:

G01kur_Kisel

we can't die, we're immortal :-D
/ you can call me Kisel.

Xanth

Quote from: G01kur_Kisel on April 18, 2010, 11:03:28
That's actually more true than anyone really knows.

~Ryan  :)

Vibra

Death is only relative to what you believe life is. I believe I am already dead and will wake up from this dream Alive in Reality.

vipassana

Quote from: Xanth on April 17, 2010, 13:51:37
Artificial Earthquakes... wasn't the the premise for the movie "The Core"?   :)

As for my earlier comment...
I believe it has to do with all the mass amounts of negative energy that humanity is putting out.
It's having a massive effect upon the Earth as a whole.  I feel that we're poisoning the Earth's energy.

Just my belief. :)

I totally agree. And it's hard not to get caught up in it. One thing I've learned to do is recognize it and then step back and analyze the situation. Once you realize what negative energy is, you can control it. Too bad there is not more positive energy flowing around. It's hard not to get caught up in that too. It's just that negative energy is about 100 times more prevalent. What a sorry state of affairs. You know what though? It can be changed. I'm taking a vow to make more time to have fun and less to worry about things out of my immediate and direct control. Not let down my guard, but re-channel some negative energy into something positive.

Chubysnow

Its the illumi.... [Post Removed By Secret Society]
4% of teens will stand up for God. Put this in your signature if your one of the 96% that wont... Har har har

mon9999

Quote from: G01kur_Kisel on April 18, 2010, 11:03:28

Well I believe were all going to physically die!  :evil:
We need to have a big party together guys! before we leave the physical  :lol:

Xanth

Quote from: mon9999 on April 20, 2010, 03:07:11
Well I believe were all going to physically die!  :evil:
We need to have a big party together guys! before we leave the physical  :lol:
Think of it this way... *You* can't die.
Each time you project Etherically, Astrally or whatever... you create a body to interact with the environment for that specific journey.  You then focus your conscious awareness into that body and control it.  <--- SOUND FAMILIAR?

It's exactly how you operate here on the physical.
A body was created for you to interact with this physical environment.
Since this is your primary focus, you still need this body even if you switch your focus of awareness.

When you create a body for the etheric or astral... after you're done with that body, it's destroyed.
The same happens here.  Once you're done with this physical body, it ceases to operate.

*IT* dies...
*YOU* do not.

~Ryan :)

Adrian

Dear All,

Ryan is absolutely correct.

The main reason why people think of their physical body as "real" or "solid" is because the five organic senses project that iillusion to the Conscious Mind. In reality, the physical body only exists as Energy, and, just as in the Etheric and Astral, can be shaped by Mind. This is fully supported by Quantum Mechanics.

The apparent paradox is that as we focus, or "travel" inwards, our environment seems even more "solid" and "real due to the progressively higher vibration - as for the example is viewed as the difference between an old colour TV and a modern HD TV which has a much higher density of pixels.

If you wish to read more, here is a link to the 45 page paper I wrote on the subject:

http://www.ourultimatereality.com/files/TheRealityMatrix.pdf

As for immortal - yes - we are immortal and Eternal Expressions of Source.

The Great Transition known iconically as "2012" is an opportunity to Evolve to a Higher Level, and opportunity that presents itself once every 26000 years or so. During the last Transition humans Evolved from Neanderthal to Homo Sapien. Anthroplogists will never find "the missing link" simply because there isn't one.

This does not mean that on 21 December 2012 there will be an "event". It is simply the pivotal point at which all those who can make the leap in evolution will need to be prepared. The Transition will follow over the next few years or even decades. Right now few are prepared, but the number is increasing exponentially as Consciousness is transformed from many directions. We are also seeing the polarisation between the extremes of humanity from the darkest to the Light - as has happened in previous transitional events - which is always resolved by a "cleansing" event or events, so humanity can "reset" and start over.

Those who do not make it this time around will transition to their rightful vibration in the Astral - none will simply "cease to exist". All Life continues Eternally, all paths ultimately leading to the One Source.

In Love, Light and Service,

Adrian.

https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

mon9999

OMG! its half-over in 2010 and everything is getting worst! I really think this has all something to do with 2012. Though I'm still a little skeptical but watching the world getting worst each day in terms of earth changes, extreme weather patterns, economic breakdown, I really feel this is all going somewhere  :-o

personalreality

yea, it's going to 'species cleansing'
be awesome.