Whats Happening Towards 2012 our New World

Previous topic - Next topic

ether2

QuoteOn Tuesday September 11, 2001, at least 35,615 of our brother and sisters died from the worst possible death, starvation. Somewhere around 85% of these starvation deaths occur in children 5 years of age or younger. Why are we letting at least 30,273 of the most beautiful children die the worst possible death everyday? Every 2.43 seconds another one of our fellow brothers and sisters dies of starvation. Starvation doesn't just happen on Tuesday September 11, 2001, it happens everyday, 365 days per year, 24 hours per day, it never stops.

mmm... their is a thing at the moment where a handful of people in the world today (extreme poverty) that have not eaten for over 2 months around 2 1/2 months to be exact and they have put on weight :-) this is being extended to many more daily...just like food being energy, energy is used to do this, as in it is duplicated to perform the same tasks...i'll look into it so many more people can participate in this energy thing...not hard it's just the process needs to be full proof from what one could call mind bandits (energy vampires :evil:) heaps of it has been shut down from bandits, i teleport my energy for the areas i work in...
and for those that are/will complain about explosion of population growth, dont worry it can be easily managed

good luck

love all
Don't Forget-Love All, Means To Care 4 all=being more ONE which is the highest of height of consciousnesses in the dimension we live in...love all doesnt mean cuddly cuddly

http://thewayitisether.wordpress.com/

Stillwater

So you propose as a solution to world starvation... direct energy absorption?

Definitely not impossible, but a little out there. There are far simpler alternatives... most of the food produced in the world goes into fuel and chemical production, and to feeding livestock. If even a fraction of this food were made availible at a cheap price, we could feed the whole world with great surplus.

So it is not a question of not having a solution, so much as people not being interested in pursuing the solution.  :|
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

ether2

apparently it is happen now man
but i wont argue with what ya said good idea as the energy could be better used in other areas for the minds abilities, other than keeping people from dieing which is a good thing of course, but food would be better
maybe thats why the area supplying this energy supplement is doing it because no other solution avaliable...

good luck

love all
Don't Forget-Love All, Means To Care 4 all=being more ONE which is the highest of height of consciousnesses in the dimension we live in...love all doesnt mean cuddly cuddly

http://thewayitisether.wordpress.com/