Free Energy by Elevate

Previous topic - Next topic

Lionheart

I have never been into Rap music myself, but I am highly impressed by this. Hopefully you are too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=O2l5Z9T_x8A#!
A fantastic way to spread the message, hopefully one day it will be on the top of the music charts!  A true sign that the youth of today really does care about the future of tomorrow :-)

Mini stapler

Nice share, I love hip hop & rap with content & a real message, unfortunately it's the complete opposite that gets radio & t.v play to the masses :| Thank god for the internet!! :D We've got a few Brits putting out some amazing stuff, one of my favourite artists - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjvUMr1-AAU

Lionheart

Thanks for sharing Mini Stapler. I enjoyed that video as well and yes it is a shame that music like this isn't played for the masses instead of the some of the garbage we get today. 

Stookie_

Yep, the internet is changing how music is made and distributed, and the music labels can't stand it. It's not as necessary to have managers and promoters and agents to get your music heard in large numbers. You can produce a professional quality music video for just a few thousand dollars, and that includes equipment and editing software. I love it when people take matters into their own hands and do it their own way. The leechers at the top hate it.

Thanks for sharing the tunes guys.

Lionheart

Dr. Steven Greer is still fighting for Free Energy. I enjoy watch him speak, he shows so much passion in his beliefs. But this time he needs you!
http://www.sirius.neverendinglight.com/ I hope they hit their target, it's too bad Hollywood won't help. His heart has always been in the right place, it's a shame, he has always been fighting a losing battle.

Szaxx

Hi,
Id be very wary of greer bedini and the like. They talk the talk and walk the walk hopeing to jump on the back of someone who creates a new energy conversion  system. They can put on the limelight with ease as they are already known. If they were as expert as they claim they'd have an energy system in operation.
Look up Steven Marks device TPU or Floyd Sweets Space Quanta Magnifier also known as VTA by others. Theres a LARGE list of these devices and not one of the creators have given the secret to their operation.
Thinking on its value as a self feeding generator, its capabilities of becoming 'nasty' would outdo a nuke. The world isn't ready and until it is these devices need to be put away until the children grow up.
This message is VERY CLEAR to see.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Lionheart

His foundation, the Disclosure Project, was the one that started the UFO Congress Conferences. Where they had a number of reputable people speak up about the subject. He has done a ton of work for the cause for years.

zareste

If the Disclosure guy is behind this, then there's a rotten agenda here.

Lionheart

Quote from: zareste on August 04, 2012, 06:02:45
:?

Bedeekin

Quote from: zareste on August 04, 2012, 06:02:45

Yeah... that's like saying the pope isn't catholic.

Ive just read this from Disclosure project... I was going to put it on here...

"BREAKING NEWS: URGENT

There is a chance that we may be able to include in the film "Sirius" the scientific testing of a possible Extraterrestrial Biological Entity (EBE) that has been recovered and is deceased. This EBE is in the possession of a cooperative institute desiring further scientific evaluation of the possible ET. We cannot reveal at this time the location of this being or the name of the person or persons who possess it.

Dr. Jan Bravo- who is a STAR Board member and a fellow Emergency Physician- and I have actually visited the group that possesses this EBE and have personally and professionally examined the being. It is indeed an actual deceased body, and most certainly is not plastic or man-made. It has a head, 2 arms and 2 legs and is humanoid . We have seen and examined X-Rays of the being. Its anatomy however is not homo sapien (modern human) or any known hominid (predecessors to humans).

As you can imagine, the security and scientific issues surrounding the further testing of this potentially explosive and world- changing evidence are mind-boggling. However, we feel we simply must proceed expeditiously but cautiously. The cost of doing proper MRI testing, full and dispositive forensic-level DNA testing and carbon dating with other isotope testing are considerable and certainly not currently funded. We must rule out other hominids, bizarre genetic defects and so forth. But it is most certainly an actual biological specimen - and it may be - well, what it looks like.

Dr. Bravo, myself, Dr. Ted Loder, Professor Emeritus University of New Hampshire, and other scientists who wish to remain confidential will be doing the examinations and testing. A top DNA lab will be engaged for appropriate DNA evaluation."

Mini stapler

Bedeekin, I tried to find that online couldn't see anything about it... You got a link? I'm not that into the the ufo alien stuff, if that's legit it's pretty epic!

Lionheart

There was a time in History when UFOs were actually accepted. Peter Jennings, whom in my opinion was one of the best Newscasters ever, was a narrator in this "gem" here.
This is when broadcasting the truth in news really did matter. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1614846387438905636&hl=en

Bedeekin

Its actually on the Disclosure Project Facebook page...

http://www.facebook.com/SupportDisclosure

Its the first item on the wall.

Mini stapler

Beedekin, thanks for the link. Who's your alien friend in the profile picture, he looks ridiculously awesome! :lol:

Lion heart, thanks for the link, I'm having a watch of it now.

Bedeekin

Lionheart

I love it. Is that a Philadelphia Flyer jersey your friend is wearing? ET likes hockey as well, cool!  :-)

Bedeekin

Ha... yeah... I thought it was a Cincinnati Bengals Jersey... One of the guys in the pic... Kidd Lucid (He's the one that looks like a member of the Mujahideen)... is one of Waggoners mates. His experiences are transcribed in 'Lucid Dreaming - Gateway to the Inner Self'.

Lionheart

My bad, your right, it's the Cinncinati Bengals football jersey of #9 Carson Palmer. Oh well, at least ET is a sports fan in general, lol.  :-)

Mini stapler

haha wicked pics.
Quote from: Bedeekin on August 06, 2012, 17:56:52
(He's the one that looks like a member of the Mujahideen)...

:lol: *spits mouthful of tea all over the screen* :lol:

Wicked pics.

Lion heart the vid was nice, & I know it sucks the news has become another tool to serve agenda instead of truth. I've never heard that reason for the cover up attempt before, the fact they were getting so many alerts from the public about UFO's during that time and that was what was causing a more imminent danger, it sounds so much less sinister & sordid than any other reasons I've heard for covering it up.

Lionheart

Here is the Transcribe for this song. Each time a statement is made, they have a link to the site connected to it as proof.
This is very well done!  :-)

From the creative labs of elevate

Since 1951, the government has restricted the release of nearly 5,000 technology patents that have the potential of ending many of today's greatest crises. [Link]

Many of these patents relate to energy efficiency and free energy.

Who will take a stand to free energy?

It's time to gather round, the moment's now, I want it all turned out. To gather round, the moment's now. I want it all turned out.

There is a public outcry for people who want a better planet. And there are powers that be that let the people panic. Look at the gulf of Japan [Link], could they have really planned it. Headed at the ice burg like the Titanic.

Atlantic mystery. Atlantis wiped from history. The truth about the pyramids and ancient Mayan prophesy. Space odyssey. [Link] Look at the anomalies and you will find the suppression of free energy technology. A forced democracy born out of a monopoly. [Link] Sacred knowledge robbery like the towers that topple in. [Link]

No stopping free energy, coming from the enemy. [Link] Free energy. The oil is running dry our money is burning out. Solar panels on the roof of the white house. We bringing on some real change. [Best Exotics] Water catchment systems. We collect the rain.

It's time to gather round. The moment's now. I want it all turn out. I'm from a crowd. Be the one whose advantageous for free energy. Time for free energy.

Nikola Tesla perceived the Earth as a conductor of acoustical resonance; and still his presence lives in the heart of visionary invention. [Link] Over 5,000 patents censored. [Link]

Researching zero point energy. Trying to get through the delirium. The unified field theory of the scene every minute and every day we carry the burden of our past. Water fueled cars we no longer need the gas.

So many solutions right here in your face. [Link] Wild earth energy create what rejuvenates. Green walls and Greenwich, grow plants on everything, magnetic movements, don't need gasoline for anything [link], spatially sprockets, doing our own research, paying out of pocket. Bike powered stages [link], your peddling our rocket. Fully access to techy knowledge. Green power over big profit. [Link] You can't stop it. [Link]

Ever think what the wars are fought for? [Link] And the dream that the world could be more. I send my life on Earth one chance we can do it together. Ever think what the wars are fought for? And the dream that the world could be more? I send my life right now, one day we could do it together. [Link]

The renaissance third industrial revolution. [Link] Invention is the language of a world wide solution. [Link] The body electric, magnetic plasma arc reactors, Stubblefield, Calci Froth [?], free the knowledge lost. [Link]

Some people wait for 2012 to watch the Earth shift. But in New Mexico they are out there building Earth ships. [Link] We got the language wrong. I got a new twist. The lifting of a veil, that's a true apocalypse. [Link]

Some see free energy as the enemy but my genetic memory remembering that could never be. Thoughts flow in the anti-gravity. A cubic foot of space could fuel the whole world annually.

You could chose a lover, a voter, maybe meditate. And everyday we demonstrate, so we can finally get it strait. Peace world wide is the anthem that we celebrate. Free energy like the end of the movie, Saint.

It's time to gather round, the moment's now, I want it all turn out. I'm from a crowd. Be the one who is advantageous for free energy. Time for free energy.

Free energy. [http://freeenergynews.com]

Edit: it looks like the links didn't follow to this site. The original version can bve found here: http://pesn.com/2011/11/10/9601952_Free_Energy_Music_Video_by_Elevate_and_Luminaries_with_Aishah/

Szaxx

If youre replicating any units or know something related to the successful construction then speak up. You're not on you're own...
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

ChopstickFox

Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.